Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

My East Africa - South Africa Tour - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My East Africa - South Africa Tour (9764 Views)

Guess which country in East Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
winetapper:
Am not doubting you sir but to avoid others making this mistake one cant get into Mozambique without Visa.. You where able to enter maybe becos you are on tour from South Africa and also with other tourist but as an immigrant you cannot enter without Visa and Mozambique is Not Visa free not even for 30days

Like I stated earlier immigration officer weigh your experience before issuing out a visa . 3 Nigerians where sent back from a bus (Kenya to Tanzania) . Funny enough they didn't bother about me
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
seangy4konji:
That means you could book a one way when going right?and must have a south african visa also yes?
PS...Whats the final destination for the outgoing flight?sorry for my questions.

My final destination for wakanow was Nairobi and for travel start is South Africa and back to nigeria and also yes you need South African visa , if you intend to visit the south .
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kenya : Kenya is visa free to Nigerians and the airport immigration are very nice towards Nigerians unlike Uganda immigration . Mind you Kenya is cold during winter and you need a jacket . Things are quite expensive and you can get robbed in the night if you are too careless .

Lastly, for the other person who asked about best place to stay in east Africa.

for an hustler : Kenya

For a business that need to make money and also have nice house and life and cheap life : Uganda

For serene and expensive lifestyle European way : Rwanda

1 Like

Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by winetapper: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
jayon:

Like I stated earlier immigration officer weigh your experience before issuing out a visa . 3 Nigerians where sent back from a bus (Kenya to Tanzania) . Funny enough they didn't bother about me

ok that might be the reason so thats why am saying you shouldnt post getting to mozambique is Visa on arrival or Visa free you might mislead others which is quite expensive..

Winetapper

1 Like

Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by cutieme(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
@wonetapper,To look for my daily bread bro.
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by seangy4konji: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Ok...Got it now...i will look up google now regarding the application stuff...Money first and i will do this december..

Thanks.Kindly endure me later if i find anything confusing...
jayon:

My final destination for wakanow was Nairobi and for travel start is South Africa and back to nigeria and also yes you need South African visa , if you intend to visit the south .
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Harmony222(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2015
cutieme:
@wonetapper,To look for my daily bread bro.
this bros sef.. u r just evrywhr...

2 Likes

Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by MarryMeee: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Issokay
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by otosa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
jayon:
Kenya : Kenya is visa free to Nigerians and the airport immigration are very nice towards Nigerians unlike Uganda immigration . Mind you Kenya is cold during winter and you need a jacket . Things are quite expensive and you can get robbed in the night if you are too careless .

Lastly, for the other person who asked about best place to stay in east Africa.

for an hustler : Kenya

For a business that need to make money and also have nice house and life and cheap life : Uganda

For serene and expensive lifestyle European way : Rwanda

For anybody that also wish to embark on that journey include the hotel fees, as u took it should prepare like how much?
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by cutieme(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
@Jayson so u mean I should book a ticket and off I go to Kenya and I'll get the visa on arrival?Again,please how about Tanzania?How is life there?
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
cutieme:
@Jayson so u mean I should book a ticket and off I go to Kenya and I'll get the visa on arrival?Again,please how about Tanzania?How is life there?

Yes my dear, book a flight and off you go to Kenya and always remember they will ask your purpose of visit, so you have to be able to explain

As for Tanzania, life is okay there too but they speak mainly Swahili, TV, Radio and even newspaper. So it's a bit complicated but if you can learn fast then you can go there
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
otosa:
For anybody that also wish to embark on that journey include the hotel fees, as u took it should prepare like how much?

We are very use to hotels in nigeria and that is our problem, I think your best bet will be at a hostel and it's cheaper
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by goodieuzo: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
@Jayon
How easy is uganda visa?how do i get a hostel? What is there language?
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by otosa(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
jayon:

We are very use to hotels in nigeria and that is our problem, I think your best bet will be at a hostel and it's cheaper
and how much will it cover the journey?
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Afam4eva(m): 1:38am On Aug 07, 2015
jayon:

Yes my dear, book a flight and off you go to Kenya and always remember they will ask your purpose of visit, so you have to be able to explain

As for Tanzania, life is okay there too but they speak mainly Swahili, TV, Radio and even newspaper. So it's a bit complicated but if you can learn fast then you can go there
Those people like Swahili die. How do you find the TZ girls?
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by heritplus: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
@ op please is Tanzania also visa on Arrival for Nigeria passport holders and secondly what are the chances of newcomers in terms of employment opportunities in above mentioned countries.
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2015
otosa:
and how much will it cover the journey?

I can't give you an answer to that, depends on how big your pocket is
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Afam4eva:

Those people like Swahili die. How do you find the TZ girls?

Den fine o, but often light skinned more like Hausa girls , den like men o grin.

1 Like

Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2015
heritplus:
@ op please is Tanzania also visa on Arrival for Nigeria passport holders and secondly what are the chances of newcomers in terms of employment opportunities in above mentioned countries.

I got visa on arrival via the borders, don't know about the airport . Didn't fly in ..... You could go to Kenya on visa free and from there take a bus to Arusha about 5,000naira. But mind you the Kenya immigration can disturb you on your way to Arusha but the Tanzania people have no issue
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Afam4eva(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2015
jayon:

Den fine o, but often light skinned more like Hausa girls , den like men o grin.
And they're party Animals too
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by cutieme(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2015
@Jayson,bro where do u suggest one migrate to,Tanzania or Uganda for a good living and possibly business
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Danny4show(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
@jayson please which of the two countries would be the best for me to do my Post graduate? tanzania or uganda?
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by otosa(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
jayon:

I can't give you an answer to that, depends on how big your pocket is
but at least?
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2015
Afam4eva:

And they're party Animals too

Yes o, you can rock any girl at a club and they no go dey form big girl for u... Nice place tho
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Danny4show:
@jayson please which of the two countries would be the best for me to do my Post graduate? tanzania or uganda?

My dear go to Uganda , for me it's very cheap and they speak English compared to Tanzania .
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Danny4show:

They have nice school there too, but in another turn university of dar Salam is a respectable school . So depends on you , Uganda all the way for me but note that their immigration officers are really crazy
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2015
cutieme:
@Jayson,bro where do u suggest one migrate to,Tanzania or Uganda for a good living and possibly business

Uganda wink
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by cutieme(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2015
jayon:

Uganda wink
Bro how is the weather there?Again this one u said their immigration officers sucks,how would someone stay there peacefully without harassment
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Danny4show(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
jayon:

They have nice school there too, but in another turn university of dar Salam is a respectable school . So depends on you , Uganda all the way for me but note that their immigration officers are really crazy
lol crazy?but sir do i need to travel down to uganda to process my PG admission or better still i should do all the admission processes here in nigeria before coming down to uganda? which of these do you advice an average nigerian?
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Danny4show(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
cutieme:
Bro how is the weather there?Again this one u said their immigration officers sucks,how would someone stay there peacefully without harassment
lol i fear o..
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Danny4show:
lol i fear o..

too many nigerians enter uganda and they dont come back, so nigerian passport is a red flag for the officials

NB: Have your hotel reservation when going and you can atleast make sure your return ticket is few days not like a year or so
Re: My East Africa - South Africa Tour by ambient: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Can you guys allow him to post holidays pics without derailing.we are here to feast our eyes and not to see or read about cutie me desperation.mtcheew.....a beg jayon keep the pictures coming coz I would like to visit south soon...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? / With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? / Iata License For A Travel Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.