Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden (573 Views)

Man Arrested For Defecating Faeces Inside Business Rival Office / Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden by DONSMITH123(m): 7:26am On Jul 30, 2015
An 18-year-old man has been arraigned before an Abuja Grade 1 Area Court for allegedly defecating inside a vegetable garden belonging to his neighbour in Kubwa, a satellite town in the FCT.

Suffiyanu Sani of Chikokore was charged with public nuisance, theft and causing hurt, offences that contradict Sections 287, 348 and 342 of the Penal Code.
The police prosecutor, Ephraim Lukas, told the court that one Hasan Audu of same address, complained at the Kubwa police station, of how the accused entered his vegetable garden, stole the pumpkin in the farm and also defecated there.
He said when he was accosted by the complainant, he pulled out a knife which he hid in his dress and inflicted severe injury on him, adding that the suspect conducted himself in a violent manner to endanger others around.
When the charges were read to the accused, he pleaded not guilty and the judge, Mohammed Marafa granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with one reasonable surety, who must be resident within the court’s jurisdiction.
The case has been adjourned to August 24, for hearing.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/61202-man-sued-for-defecating-on-neighbours-vegetable-garden
Re: Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden by ikbnice(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2015
it's free manure.

1 Like

Re: Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden by boboLIL(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2015
lolx naija wan turn to obodo oyibo oh..

1 Like

Re: Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden by Young03(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2015
cry
Re: Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden by DONSMITH123(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2015
boboLIL:
lolx naija wan turn to obodo oyibo oh..

i think our law system has been reformed. We could see more of this in the near future/days.
Re: Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden by boboLIL(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2015
DONSMITH123:

i think our law system has been reformed. We could see more of this in the near future/days.
abeg oh, soon to troway empty sachet watergo get hin own jail terms
Re: Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden by natas22: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden by Yustash001(m): 7:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Won't that serve as organic fertilizer for his vegetable...
Re: Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden by DONSMITH123(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2015
boboLIL:
abeg oh, soon to troway empty sachet watergo get hin own jail terms

my brother, i think the law on throwing away or littering of sachet water on the street has also come to stay..if you do in my area, you will be arrested and prosecuted by the industrial court.

I will help in putting common sense which is not only common into some people's skull...
Re: Man Sued For Defecating On Neighbours’ Vegetable Garden by DONSMITH123(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Yustash001:
Won't that serve as organic fertilizer for his vegetable...

lol....what if the defeacation is acidic to the vegetable?...lol

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Bomb Blast In Kuje(photos) / I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ By My Man........see PHOTO / Stop Addressing Me As Acting Governor, I’m Still In Charge Of Akwa Ibom – Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.