Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter (3878 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. / Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street / Pics: Biafrans Storm 10 Downing Street This Afternoon In Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by AnambraDota: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Biafrans at Downing Street

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by ikbnice(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2015
taking things serious.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by theunusualmoon(m): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Don't you think telling us the contents of the letter will be ideal?
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by ELTON123(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2015
biafra my home cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by fulanimafia: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by lekkie073(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2015
OK...
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2015
Someone needs to be rescued from genocide.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by BRIGHTTAZ: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2015
Dis is the time for de real change. we are movin away from dis ruin shiit called country and dats for sure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2015
AnambraDota:
Biafrans at Downing Street

Jobless pple turn dem selvs to post men on d street of london.

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by spenca: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2015
You want Biafra from Nigeria yet you are fighting for it outside Nigeria ,I don't think you people are brave and smart

11 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by CreampieAngela(f): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Biafra republic must be actualised in Jesus name. Amen

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Paternity DNA tests @ your convenience from anywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nonybb: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2015
What is wrong with these urchins. Give them 1 million Naira each and let them go home

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by truefact: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2015
I just don't understand why people who hate you, who call you names...who sees you as witch and evil, and whom you in turn hate with all passion, would still want to live with you.

I am so surprised that other ethnic nations still don't want to be on their own...in spite of all the hate and fighting.

They said they hate you, yet they can't do without you, when told them, they can't do without you...they call you chest beater....And I asked who is the chest beater and cowards, is not them who hate you and cannot do without you?

If you are wise and not wild, why not separate yourself from the jungle called zoo...

17 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by LoveMachine(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Every time I see "Biafrans" they are with white people. Why is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by unknown87: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2015
Brandnew2:
Someone needs to be rescued from genocide.
Genocide? undecided
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by hakeem4(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2015
Biafra Biafra !!!!

Wake me when they achieve it

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2015
igbo kwenu ...yahhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2015
spenca:
You want Biafra from Nigeria yet you are fighting for it outside Nigeria ,I don't think you people are brave and smart
@ 18, there is little you know, go ask your fore fathers to tell you stories..... Before USA got independence they started by sending George Washington and Thomas paine who wrote the article " Common Sense "to England to follow it up diplomatically while ppl like Richard Lee and John Adams were preparing for the Revolution they called "Boston Tea Party" in USA..... thats is how it is done, carrot and stick.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2015
LoveMachine:

War is worn when you have everybody on your side. we are getting there.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by natas22: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by PassingShot(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Please let Biafrans do quick and exit the "zoo". My only request is they do it using PEACEFUL means.

I don't want to see images of innocent people suffering for miscalculations of their leaders.

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Beremx(f): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2015
David Cameron didn't give them attention? I didn't see him in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by LoveMachine(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=kaycid77 post=36420066]

War is worn when you have everybody on your side. we are getting there.[/quote"]

I don't trust 'em. But continue on as you were.
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by spenca: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2015
kaycid77:

@ 18, there is little you know, go ask your fore fathers to tell you stories..... Before USA got independence they started by sending George Washington and Thomas paine who wrote the article " Common Sense "to England to follow it up diplomatically while ppl like Richard Lee and John Adams were preparing for the Revolution they called "Boston Tea Party" in USA..... thats is how it is done, carrot and stick.

am glad you shot yourself on the foot out of your flappy ignorant brain, were your so called "USA" in Greece and shouting and sending letters to England ? or were they in some other country fighting for secession? be smart when making a point please, your so called spear headers are in some foreign country looking for studs to pick up the fights for them just the way the other brother fled .
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by pazienza(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2015
spenca:

Because you won the first war from outside( foreign weapons) .

Biafrans want to starve you of those foreign weapons,and bomb you into stone age with Biafran locally manufactured weapons should you attempt to invade Biafra again or atleast level the field of play by making sure you will not be the only ones given foreign weapons this time around. We all know Nigerians are incapable of locally manufacturing weapons, your threats of unleashing another genocide on Biafrans should we attempt to secede is all but built around your securing foreign weapons while starving Biafrans of such.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by spenca: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2015
pazienza:

Because you won the first war from outside( foreign weapons) .

Biafrans want to starve you of those foreign weapons, or atleast level the field of play by making sure you will not be the only one given foreign weapons this time around.

ok, like mercenaries weren't used to lead young kids to their death which is on yours hands, and dont forget how you were decieved by many countries giving you few weapons just so you can match to your death, compose 30 letter it wont even get to the PM's table

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
David Cameron didn't give them attention? I didn't see him in the picture.
pazienza, zendy, anambradota, francizy, funkiebully, please read this comment and take a good laff to spice up your morning

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by pazienza(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2015
spenca:

ok, like mercenaries weren't used to lead young kids to their death which is on yours hands, and dont forget how you were decieved by many countries giving you few weapons just so you can match to your death, compose 30 letter it wont even get to the PM's table

Only France were helping Biafra initially, and they never fully committed before they withdrew totally.
All other countries provided but emotional and relief support. No military support. Biafra1.0 was a child of necessity, no precedence for her originators to copy, but the reverse is the case for Biafra 2.0.

We all know that without the British unlimited and one sided supply of weapons and military logistics the war would have been over in a month.

The British forced them( other Caucasian powers) to step down. Keeping Nigeria United for easy exploitation was the interest of the British then, and by now you should have known that in the affairs of the negroids, the Caucasians are often easy to close ranks and produce a United front.

Knowing British current interest on Nigeria is very crucial, once we are guaranteed of their non interference or atleast that Nigerian unity is no longer of interest to them....

13 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by zendy: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2015
LoveMachine:

White people created Nigeria and white are going to help to end Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by spenca: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2015
pazienza:

Only France were helping Biafra initially, and they never fully committed before they withdrew totally.
All other countries provided but emotional and relief support. No military support. Biafra1.0 was a child of necessity, no precedence for her originators to copy, but the reverse is the case for Biafra 2.0.

We all know that without the British unlimited and one sided supply of weapons and military logistics the war would have been over in a month.

The British forced them to step down. Keeping Nigeria United for easy exploitation was the interest of the British then, and by now you should have known that in the affairs of the negroids, the Caucasians are often east to close ranks and produce a United front.

Knowing British current interest on Nigeria is very crucial, once we are guaranteed of their non interference or atleast that Nigerian unity is no longer if interest to them....

i must say this is a big farce, so what you saying once the British align with your agenda, you have won a battle? i cant but laugh how the igbo tribe would finally be in extinction
Re: Biafrans Visit 10 Downing Street, Hands In A Letter by zendy: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
pazienza, zendy, anambradota, francizy, funkiebully, please read this comment and take a good laff to spice up your morning

I don't know what there is to laugh about. Organisations visit 10 Downing street all the time to hand in petitions and it's not all the time that a busy man like David Cameron has time to recieve all of them. The important thing is that they went there and their message will be delivered to Cameron.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement / Igbos Are The Most Technologically Advanced Black Race On Planet Earth- Reno Omo / Buhari Wins Saraki Polling Unit With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.