Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours (32411 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by penzino(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nasir El Rufai

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by activelyA(f): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
shocked
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
3-2....

Issokay
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by MadCow1: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
kaycid77:
WIKE is on top that list..... I mean the way he is attacking road constructions and other infrastructures is mind blowing, and he visits those sites everyday to see the progress.

Chai.. your lies are strong. ..

Onikpe eleyi gidi gan
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Oxytocin(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
....Where Fayose? grin
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by sigiyaya(m): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
I was just here to check if there any way rochas names was found on that list but since my his name is not there i rest my case cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nah nah nah nah, Ambode ke? When the next President, Fashola had done all the necessary like Lalasticlala do do on Nairaland abeg put Aregbesola *eyes rolling* in his place.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by sunexameh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
My governor samuel ortom of benue state is the worst so far.

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Ezemarcel(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
The worst now is Rochas of imo state...with the strike ongoing and the display of shame with so called youth of the state is alarming

4 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by SenatorM(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dr Senator Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by abacusCm(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
honeywealth75:
Nasir elrufai, He has been busy with mind blowing and inspiring reform across the state.
El Rufai is the best so far and he shall rule as president after Osibanjo in 2031.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by zicoraads: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
sunexameh:
My governor samuel ortom of benue state is the worst so far.
What has that man been up to?
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Esperooke(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
As for me 1,2,3,4 and 5=Elrufai. He clearly have a sense of purpose and direction, and he definitely knows what governance is all about. As for others, we are still watching.

That said, the worst opportunist in the name of Governor in Nigeria recently is IDRIS WADA of Kogi, so bereft of idea and dull. But, I will still choose him over Audu if both were to flag bear PDP and APC respectively in the forthcoming election. Uninteresting, this explains the political wood Kogi state is writhing in consequence on the 'born-to-rule mentality of the Igala people. And, sadly we are all to different extent beneficiary of their cluelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by SAIBUHAR1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
dave2meek:
Nyesom Wike is the man, He hit the ground running on may 29 and continued till date

The same Nyesome Wike that will become a former Gov of Rivers State by May 29 2016.

Thank God Mr Segun Iroko isn't there.

The Man who turn Ondo State into a poultry farm and its people a poultry worker.

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by strongerthaneva(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nonybb:
What about the burukutu sipping Daura DullardinhoOO
ode na that one be ur problem and it will neva be stopped insha Allahu..
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Godfullsam(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Governor Rauf Argbesola of Osun State. That man is really trying, it is not easy to owe your workers for several months undecided.

5 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by tolexy007(m): 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fayose has my vote.....
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
1- Bindow jibrilla. Adamawa state. 2- Aminu Tanbuwal Sokoto State. 3- Mallam Nasiru Kaduna state. 4- Rochas okorocho Imo state. 5- Akinwomi Ambode Lagos state.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by jaybee3(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Absolutely dumb on all front

What methodology have you adopted for ranking them or was it down as you were about to climax?

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by SAIBUHAR1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
kaycid77:
WIKE is on top that list..... I mean the way he is attacking road constructions and other infrastructures is mind blowing, and he visits those sites everyday to see the progress.

If your lies are taken for granted, it is capable of disorganizing any extended family meeting in the Nigeria family setting
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by achi4u(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state never started ooo! He's still cleaning the poo Elechi left behind.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by MT: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
My own talkative governor has gone AWOL since his "reelection". It does not seem we have any governor here not to talk of ranking him. Guess his name *smiles* Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by emekula(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
okangaijele:

So long a letter.
Mariama Ba

1 Like

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by Ajascolove(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
ikbnice:
thank God, Ondo State govenor isnt on the list.
Number 35 on the list.
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by sweatlana: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
My list:
1. Nyesom Wike
2. Tambuwal
3. Ikpeazu
4. El-Rufai
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by CharliParker: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why Rochas is not there free education from primary to tertiary institution in IMO and outside IMO na beans. .
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by NovusHomo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
honeywealth75:
Hello Nairalanders,Since the activities of change of baton in most states in Nigeria has occured then lets look inwards clearly whom are the top Governors that have started with a strong focus for a better tommorow giving hope to the people in their respective states. Here are my personal shortlist, you can add urs and let see who among them will get the highest vote.

A. Gov Nasir El rufai. Kaduna state.

B. Gov Akinwunmi Ambode. Lagos state.

C. Gov. Aminu Tambuwal. Sokoto state.

D. Gov Nyesom Wike. Rivers state.

E. Gov Dave Umahi. Ebonyi state. You can add urs .

Abiola Ajimobi could never be there. All he does is kiss, kiss, kiss... grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by BY1434(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
@OP,spot on

Its only the naïve that will say ambode is not doing anything,just yesterday he was in badagry to iinspect ongoing workon the site on the badagry seaport,he has been visiting diffrent project site since inauguration to seee them physically,

Last week he was at the dilapidated ikotun-igando road and promise work will start on the road by this week and work has started on the road

Relief compensation has been paid to the victims of petrol fire victims and also the crisis in the state university has been resolved

What else do you want in just two month?
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by NovusHomo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oxytocin:
....Where Fayose? grin

Gone to the market place to eat pounded yam, bush meat, and drink palmy; that is, when he is not insulting everyone but GEJ grin
Re: See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours by wiseoneking: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
honeywealth75:
Hello Nairalanders,Since the activities of change of baton in most states in Nigeria has occured then lets look inwards clearly whom are the top Governors that have started with a strong focus for a better tommorow giving hope to the people in their respective states. Here are my personal shortlist, you can add urs and let see who among them will get the highest vote.

A. Gov Nasir El rufai. Kaduna state.

B. Gov Akinwunmi Ambode. Lagos state.

C. Gov. Aminu Tambuwal. Sokoto state.

D. Gov Nyesom Wike. Rivers state.

E. Gov Dave Umahi. Ebonyi state. You can add urs .
Ranking best governor ko, honey wealth ni. ANAMBRA STATE in reality still take lead without ranking crazy. Increasing the salary of workers by 15% in the midst of other states struggling to pay salary. Stable economy not noise making ranking scheme

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.