Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,035 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:50 AM

Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake (53497 Views)

Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by dre11(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2015
• restored one couldn't perform after it was tested

Police have arrested two persons for allegedly making the penis of a 17-yearold boy, Suleiman Usman, to ‘vanish’ at Lambata in Gurara Local Government Area of Niger State. A witness, Mohammed Tsado, said the victim told him that one of the suspects alighted from a car and asked him to shake him but he declined.

But the suspect insisted by asking him whether he was not a Muslim. After accepting the handshake, Usman, according to the witness, realised that his penis had vanished and then he raised the alarm. Another witness, Zakari Mohammed, said the suspects ran into their car and sped off but were intercepted at Muye by vigilantes who had been tipped off. However, the aggrieved youth descended on the suspects and attempted to lynch them. But, the police intervened and took the suspects to the station.

The suspects were allegedly asked to restore the victim’s penis. Usman was then taken to a commercial sex worker to confirm whether his penis was still functioning. He said his penis was back but he could not ‘perform’. The youth of Lambata later thronged to the police station and threatened to attack the suspects.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Bala Elkana, said it was a sensitive case that required professional handling. He said: “But, the angry youth did not allow the police to do their job. I can assure you that we are on top of the matter and we will ensure the case is handled amicably.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/teenagers-manhood-vanishes-after-handshake/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by ELTON123(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Na this one de trend now undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by INTROVERT(f): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2015
ha

please how does manhood vanish... does the area became flat and smooth like a woman's own or how or does fluid start coming out.?

I'm dying to see a picture of the area when the thing vanishes angry

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Bugatie(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2015
You mean the guy "amu" loss tongue

If you see as I dey guide my own ehh tongue

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by ijustdey: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2015
the real one has being taken and replaced with a dummy.....

what with this people and taken of someone manhood self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Stories like this keep flying around every now and then but i've never witnessed any.....maybe that's why i don't know if i should believe this or not..

come to think of it...the diick disappeared? and then reappeared...and then couldn't work well again? haba!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by boman2014: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2015
dis one wey people d.ick don dey disappear now-a-day so....

no more handshake . na to return back to ebola system of greeting na

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Should we start avoiding handshakes like in d Ebola era ??

10 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by spikezz: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
nawa o

in oda newz,
francistony knowz notin about
manhood. he iz so obsessed
wit women dat he
created an entire female
persona on NL under d decoy of
victoriabee cheesy

wondazz shall neva end.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Afrocatalyst: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Really?
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
They took his destiny.
What is a man without a manhood.
God will help you locate your destiny.

... But jazz, I respect o. Human organ go just disappear without using knife. Ha ha haba, I lift ass.

7 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Goldenheart(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
common
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by korel9: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Pishure or

Ahdonbilifit angry

Or better still

It didn't happen grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by RobinHez(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
B.ullshit!!

A stranger highlighted from a Car and asked for an handshake!!

Where u under a spell or something? Because he was a moslem?

And what's with the Devil's interest in D.icks this days? Gosh!!

Abeg, until we start having sense....--------->Next?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by amobyk29: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Too bad the boy was disvirgined (if atall he was) this way(a commercial sex worker) ...

but finally

the boy's Pen is missing

1 Like

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by raymondzack: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Pictures nko

Anyways jus checked if mine is still intact......O yes it is grin

2 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by idongesit88: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
This is naija, always comfirm urself after shaking with people u barely knw, even d 1s u knw, people are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by harrimexy: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Pictures of the vacant pubic or we don't believe it.
Everytime, these kind of story surfaces without pictures.

*Admin, don't post this kind of stories to front page without pictures of the vacant manhood site...since it vacant, no need for "viewers discretion" notice.
Any supporters, click like.

12 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Chiscomax(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
pen1s news is trending these days
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by maxiuc(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
undecidedWhat's wrong with all this northerners always stealing people dicks same goes to Ama hausa in owerri that place na another things
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by MSItachi: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Since i was a baby i have been hearing stories like this, never have i seen a picture of stolen Peni.s Not even once

How can the man perform under such tense situation, it can not work na.

9 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by ShakurM(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
That's why I don't shake hands!

If I no shake dem now, they would think I'm proud angry

3 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by killercute16(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
May be the guy was just too scared of the previous disappearance of his manhood,thats why he couldn't perform.....but this is kinda funny oh,how person go be like without Amu.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Barselonia(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Choi.....Maybe Na worworh olosho

The suspects were allegedly asked to restore the victim’s joystick. Usman was then taken to a commercial sex worker to confirm whether his joystick was still functioning. He said his joystick was back but he could not ‘perform’.

Protect ur junior..... Na Wetin woman Dey sit down for in marriage b dat ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
dre11:
• restored one couldn't perform after it was tested

http://newtelegraphonline.com/teenagers-manhood-vanishes-after-handshake/

Ha! For my state? No more handshake for me, na Ebola salute sure pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by tommykiwi(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
This shall not be my portion or any member of my family ..Amen..

5 Likes

Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Na wa
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by krystiankachi(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked strange
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by eleko1: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Nkan nbe oo sad
Re: Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake by DONSMITH123(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
na wao... i will not shake hand again ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) / Hausa Man's Manhood Reduces At Idumota Market Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.