Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) (1641 Views)

More Graphic Pictures From Youruba / Hausa Crisis In Ile Ife / #everylifematters #iamhuman Dallas Shootings / See This Hilarious Signboard Seen In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Please this is to inform anybody in Warri that there has been crisis in Effurun to Ekpan PTI road Warri now, people running for their lives from gunfire.
People living here should confirm this quickly for credibility
Please be very careful, i am hearing gunshots as i am speaking now.
Lalasticlala move to fp immediately
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by samutd4u(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by ELTON123(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2015
And you are typing from which hideout I hope you have bulletproof before one bullet decide to pay you a visit
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by doublewisdom: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2015
Na NURTW agberos o.
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by ikbnice(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2015
security agencies should be alerted ASAP
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by CEtoO(f): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Very true. My sister's friend was there. She said she had to go into hiding for 3 hours. But I'm glad she's outta there now

1 Like

Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2015
This crisis started yesterday.
Am sorry for no pictures.
Quoting my Elder Brother
"I witnessed guys in singlet and trousers at around 7:52 am this morning shooting, i quickly went and hid in Wellington hotel, while i was there i witnessed not less than 60 vehicles running for safety, am still in shock as people are been shot and wounded."
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2015
CEtoO:
Very true. My sister's friend was there. She said she had to go into hiding for 3 hours. But I'm glad she's outta there now
Keke napep and pedestrians are just running helter skelter
This is something that have to do with the Local Govt Chairman or so.
People are still running now, yesterday's own was even worst, shortly after i left a filling station, 10 mins later, Gunmen stormed the place and robbed all the vehicles.
Thanks for confirmation though
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Who are the people doing the shooting?
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
And you are typing from which hideout I hope you have bulletproof before one bullet decide to pay you a visit
i am typing from home, but my elder brother just came home 30 mins ago said he just escaped death.
But you can read my own yesterday's encounter, this guys kill anything in site
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2015
RickRichards:
Who are the people doing the shooting?
some thugs, guy its scary oh.
Some arent wearing shirt carrying guns and tying red on their body, most likely thugs, please if you have any loved one here, call and warn them
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

i am typing from home, but my elder brother just came home 30 mins ago said he just escaped death.
But you can read my own yesterday's encounter, this guys kill anything in site
Thank God for your brother if I may ask who are they I mean the shooters
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Thank God for your brother if I may ask who are they I mean the shooters
thugs...this is a pdp thing am sure.
What i am hearing is that The LGA chairman is really doing well and banning some activities but many thinks he is under Former Gov Uduaghan's influence and Gov Okowa wants his own candidate there and stuffs like that, he banned Agberos, Deve, and some kind of things bad boys used to make a living and they are angry killing people
There are shooting all the way from Ekpan to PTI road, even Shoprite is not safe according to the news am just hearing, the street is not safe.
Pardon my English....am thinking of my younger brother who is still in school now writing exam in the same hot area.
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

thugs...this is a pdp thing am sure.
What i am hearing is that The LGA chairman is really doing well and banning some activities but many thinks he is under Former Gov Uduaghan's influence and Gov Okowa wants his own candidate there and stuffs like that, he banned Agberos, Deve, and some kind of things bad boys used to make a living and they are angry killing people
There are shooting all the way from Ekpan to PTI road, even Shoprite is not safe according to the news am just hearing, the street is not safe.
Pardon my English....am thinking of my younger brother who is still in school now writing exam in the same hot area.
God's protection to you guys especially your brother, security no de ? or are they on the run too
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
God's protection to you guys especially your brother, security no de ? or are they on the run too
security ke.
I swear i saw police running for their lives yesteday but this morning am just seeing cars driving anyhow, in a short time, you will see what am saying on the news and blogs
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

security ke.
I swear i saw police running for their lives yesteday but this morning am just seeing cars driving anyhow, in a short time, you will see what am saying on the news and blogs
Pathetic, Warri has gone to the dogs i hope something will be done real fast to end this
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by CEtoO(f): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Keke napep and pedestrians are just running helter skelter
This is something that have to do with the Local Govt Chairman or so.
People are still running now, yesterday's own was even worst, shortly after i left a filling station, 10 mins later, Gunmen stormed the place and robbed all the vehicles.
Thanks for confirmation though
It is well my dear.
It pains me When I see or hear youths do d dirty works of top officials when d children or relatives of these people are relaxing at home or in faraway countries enjoying life
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2015
CEtoO:

It is well my dear.
It pains me When I see or hear youths do d dirty works of top officials when d children or relatives of these people are relaxing at home or in faraway countries enjoying life
abi.
Na God dey save us oh.
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

some thugs, guy its scary oh.
Some arent wearing shirt carrying guns and tying red on their body, most likely thugs, please if you have any loved one here, call and warn them
Alright, thanks.
Re: Heavy Crisis In Warri Now (heavy Shootings) by Aristotle96(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2015
RickRichards:

Alright, thanks.
hahaha those red things them tie na odeshi.. U no watch isakaba? undecided

(1) (Reply)

CS Park In aba got burned on monday moring / 16 Interesting Facts About Akwa Ibom / A Python Was Found Dead With Swollen Stomach. What They Found Inside Was A Surpr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.