Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? (33634 Views)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by tonychristopher: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
hmmmm thank lord my pickin resemble me die...inshort for our family from cousins to cousins we resemble die even to third cousin....thats it

if you doubt me, bring your sister for sampling
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by viktor01(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

pardoned.
Trying To Conceive. wink The poster above me gat mad love for you. I hope it's a female though.

self coined acronym.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by jamst2(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
huh! Many things is going on in this 9ja dis days oooo...like one lady came to my house,asking 4 my name-sake & i told her i dont know her ooo

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by tivta(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nigerian women are always right...
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Dearpreye yea! To a certain level I'd say.

In my friend's case,,in an interval of 1-2days she had sex twice with d guyz

Assuming d first guy's milk is'nt thick enough definitely d pregnancy is'nt 4 him but d 2nd.
So do you think she knows who d father of d child is @dat point? Hell no! And it'd be after she might hv given birth then DNA test should be done 2 ascertain who owns it.

Complex as hell. Invariably, the average woman can't tell who's responsible for her baby if she had it with multiple men........
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:
DNA test or not

even if he is nt d real father@least a man is the father of d child lol

Few weeks ago I had an eye opener

My friend that had sex 1st nd 2nd day with 2 different guyz was pregnant.
According to her,when she comfronted d first guy d reply she got was "I won't deny d fact I slept with you but I know what You can do"lets go for test to comfirm lol

My friend lost aswear

Later in d evening She then met with d 2nd guy and d dude told her to swear if truly he was d one responsible for it

na dia my friend turn mumu

Lol,for real¿
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Mznaett: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sauceny O yea! grin
In 9ja nothing is impossible lol
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Mznaett: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dearpreye,,yea! You're actually correct lol

But in a situation like this I for one won't blame her cuz circumstances sometimes forces one to do things even though it's against our wish
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fact: Most men who have kids outside wedlock hardly hide the kids
Fact: Most women who have kids outside wedlock always hide the kids.

Why?

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:

Assuming d first guy's milk is'nt thick enough definitely d pregnancy is'nt 4 him but d 2nd.
So do you think she knows who d father of d child is @dat point? Hell no! And it'd be after she might hv given birth then DNA test should be done 2 ascertain who owns it.

That your friend is a cheerful giver,and guys do like girls that gives cheerfully grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Mznaett: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sauceny,,you're a true son of ur father wink
And dnt forget "givers never lack" kikikikiki
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by 9jatatafo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
It is very good for Nigerian fathers to do this DNA test on their kids because the rate at which women are bleeping outside marriage is outrageous! There is nothing like I love and I trust my wife in this matter. Women are bleeping recklessly.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by 9jatatafo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
honeric01:
Fact: Most men who have kids outside wedlock hardly hide the kids
Fact: Most women who have kids outside wedlock always hide the kids.

Why?

It is because the heart of a woman is a DEEP SECRETE OF OCEAN
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Dearpreye,,yea! You're actually correct lol

But in a situation like this I for one won't blame her cuz circumstances sometimes forces one to do things even though it's against our wish

Circumstances? Sounded a bit excusing to me. We all experience these circumstances. A woman not knowing who's responsible for burrowing into her is the height of irresponsibility. ....a man fending for the children of another man can't be described in words.....

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
viktor01:

self coined acronym.

It's a preconception term.
Even OB/GYNs use it, it isn't a self coined acronym. Endeavour to use google often.

sauceny:

So you still alive on nairaland,i thought you've gone on exile

hehe
The people you sent to send me on exile didn't succeed. Angry hah? Sorry ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
9jatatafo:
It is very good for Nigerian fathers to do this DNA test on their kids because the rate at which women are bleeping outside marriage is outrageous! There is nothing like I love and I trust my wife in this matter. Women are bleeping recklessly.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin.......
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Asito:
I also blame this on the ignorance of nigerian men. Nigerian men will only consider paternity test if the baby is an imbe or dwarf angry :/
or an ALBINO!!!

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by honeric01(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
9jatatafo:

It is because the heart of a woman is a DEEP SECRETE OF OCEAN

Meaning trusting a woman is like telling an eraser not to be a friend to a pencil? grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by ibedun: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bugatie:
Hmmm you wan scatter homes abi

The home is already scattered, just waiting to happen.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Mznaett: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dearpreye pls take it easy o

Circumstances differs I must say.
Well,I won't argue d fact she does'nt know who d father is but I think that's carelessness on her part and not irresponsibility

As for d guy,well he should have known better but 2me I see nothing wrong in raising another man's child cuz definitely someone else is doing same for him outside there without his knowledge. Or u wnt to tell me d dude did'nt play away match too?

2 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by warol0: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
One major source of paternity fraud in Naija is babies swap at Maternity clinics. People desperately looking for male child making unholy deals with nurses / traditional midwives to swap newly born babies. The mothers are not necessarily in the know of this, and may be constituting a sizeable percentage of paternity cases.

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Trust ke. Who trust help?

There are too many promiscuous ladies lately and all they understand is money and money. You meet them today and bang them same day even though they're deceiving some guy somewhere that he's their one and only. And then one expect you to trust them just because they're married ba?

It's a foolhardy exercise for a man not to ascertain the true paternity of his kids. Not in this 21st century.
And you guys still complain when we play hard to get or say no to sex.
We go kill ourselves for unaa

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin I dey tell you.
You can't trust these ladies that opens their leg per second billing as if they are making calls. cheesy
See themgrin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hehe
The people you sent to send me on exile didn't succeed. Angry hah? Sorry ehn.

But you aren't consistent these days
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Dearpreye pls take it easy o

Circumstances differs I must say.
Well,I won't argue d fact she does'nt know who d father is but I think that's carelessness on her part and not irresponsibility

As for d guy,well he should have known better but 2me I see nothing wrong in raising another man's child cuz definitely someone else is doing same for him outside there without his knowledge. Or u wnt to tell me d dude did'nt play away match too?

There's no excusing her irresponsibility. ...She must have counted the cost before jumping into bed with more than one guy. ...that's her business...

As for your last paragraph. ...are you serious?
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by debada(f): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Any married woman that gets pregnant for another man without the consent of her husband is surely playing with fire.

However, I cant blame ladies for having sex outside. A lot of them face difficulties in their marriages and gone were the days where they take shiit from husbands.
You cant expect a lady whose husband has refused to make love or Bleep for over 4 months to be happy especially when she sees him enjoying outside.
Kongi na baddd thing oh and women are wired to need affection. The sooner men realise this, the better for them.
However, am solely AGAINST Adultery. Both on the part of men and women.

How much does paternity test cost sef? Am curious. ..

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by akigbemaru: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
paternity tests.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by hemmaoshos(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmmmmmm...South-South..Deltans....why na.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by kingsboy12(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:

Your friend na really cheerful giver o. Bleebing 2 diff guys twice in 2 days without condom.
I commot cap for her
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by kingsboy12(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:

Your friend na really cheerful giver o. Bleebing 2 diff guys twice in 2 days without condom.
I commot cap for her shocked
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Emaprince: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why are y'all bringing up the same story everyday?

Any man who doesn't know that he should carry out DNA test on all his kids should blame himself when he eventaully finds out that his 20yr old son/daughter does not belong to him. The problem is that majority men are still foolish enough to believe that their wives are good women who can never admire another man, talkless of having an affair. You can NEVER trust a woman!! Let that sink in y'all thick skulls.

But then, 79% female undergraduates(future wives) admitted to being promiscous? Jeez!!! This is the first time I'm seeing this, though I've always known that these hoes are not loyal. I've always known that in this country, women are more promiscous than men. They are tooooo secretive - snakes - holy outside, devils inside. And everyday them go dey open their yeye mouth dey talk about men putting their deecks in any hole dem see. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.