Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze (1083 Views)

Buhari Has Again Shown His Hatred For Igbos In NNPC Appointment – Ohaneze / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For Igbo – Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by superstar1(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
THE  pan Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohaneze Ndigbo, said yesterday that it was not surprised at the way the appointments of President Muhammadu Buhari were going, insisting that it had shown the president’s deep rooted hatred for the Igbo nation.
Anambra State president of Ohaneze, Dr. Chris Eluemuno, in an interview at the state –owned Anambra Broadcasting Service Television in Awka, said the situation would still have been the same even if the entire Igbo voted for him.

He said: “I said it during the campaigns that General Buhari does not like Igbo people and it is happening now with all the appointments he has so far made since he came into office on May 29, 2015

“He appointed five service chiefs and there is no Igbo man, even though Igbo have qualified people to occupy the positions.
“His party has completed the selection of principal officers in the national assembly and despite the fact that the speaker, Mr. Yakubu Dogara made case to apply the federal character in allocating the offices, the president jettisoned it through his intervention and left Igbo APC lawmakers out.

“He also exhibited his vindictiveness during his recent visit to the United States of America, USA, when he travelled with only governors from his party, leaving out governors from the opposition parties.
“He was also quoted as saying that he would favour those who voted for him and our position is that there is no way the president should expect all Nigerians to vote for him in the last presidential election.That statement contradicted Buhari’s earlier stand that he belonged to everybody and belonged to nobody.”

Eluemuno, who is also the chairman of chairmen of Ohaneze in the seven Igbo speaking states, argued that Buhari had no reason to discriminate against the Igbo because  Igbonation played prominent roles in the development of Nigeria and should therefore not be discriminated against in the scheme of things.

According to him, apart from the Secretary to the Government of Federation, SGF, the remaining appointments are ministers and board members, which constitutionally must go to all the 36 states of the federation, adding that appointing an Igbo minister would not therefore be a favour to them.
On the president’s threat to probe only the Jonathan administration, Eluemuno said it would amount to witch hunt if he limited it to the immediate past administration, advising that the probe should start from the PDP civilian administration that began 16 years ago with Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, who governed for eight years.

He also advised the President not to jettison the report of the Constitutional Conference convoked by former President Goodluck Jonathan, arguing that the Constitutional Conference report was key to fighting corruption in Nigeria as it contained recommendations that could help him succeed in his fight against corruption in the country.

Eluemunor said the president might also be expecting too much if he thought that he would find angels to make ministers, stressing that as long as those he described as the corrupt civil servants were there, the ministers, no matter their background and integrity would still be corrupt.

“He should know that those who corrupt the ministers are the top civil servants. They are the ones that show the ministers the way once they are sworn in. If he wants to fight corruption in the service, he should start by cleaning up the civil service,” he added.
He called on the Igbos to brace up to the challenge posed to them by the APC- led federal government.

Source - VANGUARD
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by doublewisdom: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Whatever!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by samutd4u(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by coolitempa(f): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2015
And so .....what are you going to do.....other than beat your flat chest louder.... cheesy....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2015
I've hated Buhari before I was born so I'm happy he reciprocated my hate gesture.

Daftus Presidiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2015
I've hated Buhari before I was born so I'm happy he reciprocated my hate gesture.

Daftus Presidiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by tucky200(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2015
FG has actually started dealing with corrupt civil servant....
ECOTERRORS:
Daftus Presidiot.
If u like hate buhari 4eva...nobody in ur generation would be as great as he is..sai baba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by jaymejate: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Before nko?
But relax, For God has overcame the world. Fear Not!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Come one, onahezee, don't cry over this now!

I biliv ur people have also shown their hatred for buhari by trying to make him a serial looser na...

Ain't this world tit-for-tat again?

You're jes a kid bro...

Now, smile, dnt be a sore loser!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by superstar1(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
They can do the usual things they are known for:

1. Issuance of lame ultimatum

2. Threatening to run to ICC.

What is Ohaneze waiting for this time around?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by truefact: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2015
coolitempa:
And so .....what are you going to do.....other than beat your flat chest louder.... cheesy....
I just don't understand why people who hate you, who call you names...who sees you as witch and evil, and whom you in turn hate with all passion, would still want to live with you.

I am so surprised that other ethnic nations still don't want to be on their own...in spite of all the hate and fighting.

They said they hate you, yet they can't do without you, when told them, they can't do without you...they call you chest beater....And I asked who is the chest beater and cowards, is not them who hate you and cannot do without you?

If you are wise and not wild, why not separate yourself from the jungle called zoo...
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2015
tucky200:
President has actually started dealing with civil servant....
If u like hate buhari 4eva...nobody in ur generation would be as great as he is..sai baba cheesy
I hope you checked my moniker before quoting me, I can overlook everybody else but I take exception to you quoting me.

You are too smalllllLl to be online, go and look for kids section plzzz
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by tucky200(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I hope you checked my moniker before quoting me, I can overlook everybody else but I take exception to you quoting me.

You are too smalllllLl to be online, go and look for kids section plzzz
what the fvck is wrong with ur senses and who the fvck told you am small ?!!!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by truefact: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2015
tucky200:
President has actually started dealing with civil servant....
He is great, not because he is better...if you must know in a jungle the brainless always end up with power because the jungle if always filled with fools and fools always make the loudest noise
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by CreampieAngela(f): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2015
These people are always crying, weeping, wailing, and whinging

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by winniz: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2015
It's time for Nigeria to disintegrate so that illiterate, terrorist bo.kohari can go rule his Almajiri brothers and their South West Slaves!
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2015
Igbos are used to marginalizationn, e no be new thing. But, one funny thing is We Keep Waxing Stronger; even Obasanjo can attest to that..

God Bless Igboans

The Sun Will Always Rise From The East
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by coolitempa(f): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2015
truefact:
I just don't understand why people who hate you, who call you names...who sees you as witch and evil, and whom you in turn hate with all passion, would still want to live with you.

I am so surprised that other ethnic nations still don't want to be on their own...in spite of all the hate and fighting.

They said they hate you, yet they can't do without you, when told them, they can't do without you...they call you chest beater....And I asked who is the chest beater and cowards, is not them who hate you and cannot do without you?

If you are wise and not wild, why not separate yourself from the jungle called zoo...

.......chest beater.... cheesy...who wants to live with you....u dey craze..... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2015
tucky200:
what the fvck is wrong with ur senses and who the fvck told you am small ?!!!!!!
I hope you are not typiing that *fvck* with me, I'm your aunt I will slap you if you can't respect me.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by after1: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Daftus Presidiot.

.....and that hatred will kill you soon. How can you hate someone that dont even know you exist. Foolishness is truly in your DNA. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by tucky200(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I hope you are not typiing that *fvck* with me, I'm your aunt I will slap you if you can't respect me.
U no dey hear word abi..I go vex 4 u o
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by orunto27: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2015
BuharI does not hate the Igbos. He is still thinking how to make them contribute realistic ally to the growth, unity and progress of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by hakanai(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2015
The funny thing is the wayo in the issue. You hated someone,denounced him at every opportunity.Out-rightly made him your enemy,he appealed to you and stretch a hand of fellowship but rather the majority of you deemed him enemy of the Igbo.
I am not surprised and will never be with any anti-Buhari/North/SW/APC/Muslim sentiment or actions from the Igbos or any of there numerous organizations. If by now people can not see through there actions and determination to break the country or destroy the people they have made there natural enemies.
Inshort on NL or around us the chance that any person criticizing PMB or the APC just happens to be Igbo is mind boggling.Whether na Taxi,Bus or Market they are just so bitter i never see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by obailala(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari should never waste his time trying to appease the Igbos. Just the same way the north could never be appeased by Jonathan even with all he did, the Igbos would always hate Buhari no matter what he does.

Ohaneze for all I care can continue to run their mouths, but Buhari should just focus on delivering his campaign promises as much as possible and his works would speak for him. If Buhari is able to appease all other sections of the country including the south-south, that would mean over 80% approval ratings. The misguided hate filled Igbos can continue throwing their senseless vituperations around.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by morbeta(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Why are our people to much in a hurry to pass jugdements on Buhari, how many appointments has been made? I believe its hightime we stop dis meaningless hatred towards Mr. President. During election, this same self centred Ohanaeze nevr supported dis man in any way but still he said he belongs to no body but everybody. Please lets wait and stop hating alot of appoinments is stop available. Who deserves what will get it period.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by morbeta(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2015
Why are our people to much in a hurry to pass jugdements on Buhari, how many appointments has been made? I believe its hightime we stop dis meaningless hatred towards Mr. President. During election, this same self centred Ohanaeze nevr supported dis man in any way but still he said he belongs to no body but everybody. Please lets wait and stop hating alot of appoinments is still available. Who deserves what will get it period.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by emamos: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2015
tucky200:

fact
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by morbeta(m): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2015
This Ohanaeze is the real problem the igbos are having, just a group of selfish,self centred,greedy old men wiht no progressive ideas. Just keep selling hate to future generation of resourceful igbo youths. We have to be wise not to be misled by this inconsiquencial ignoramus of a group.
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by emamos: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2015
after1:

.....and that hatred will kill you soon. How can you hate someone that dont even know you exist. Foolishness is truly in your DNA. Smh
fact
Re: Buhari’s Appointments Has Shown His Hatred For igbo – Ohaneze by socialmediaman: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Daftus Presidiot

Thats a personal choice, but why do you come online and try to paint it like its everyone else's opinion in SE?

(1) (Reply)

This News Coming From Rome Is Extremely Disturbing! Rome Been Taken Over By... / The Set Of People Who Deserves Wardrope Allowance Instead Of Our Senators (pix) / Kogi Election: Igala Domination May Spur Violence, Oodua Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.