Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari (962 Views)

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by Katastrofy: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2015
A member of the House of Representatives and former Oyo State Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Mr. Bosun Oladele, yesterday, in Lagos took a swipe at Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State over what he described as his persistent unfortunate comments against President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption programme, dismissing the governor as a rabble rouser.

Fayose recently said President Buhari’s probe was targeted at PDP supporters and cautioned him against playing to the gallery as he said, “Nigerians should not be probed on the pages of newspapers. Rather, the anti-graft agencies should do their jobs quietly.”
Oladele, who is representing the Irepodun/Orelope/Olorunsogo Federal Constituency of Oyo State under the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, asked the governor to wait for the President as, according to him, Abuja would get to him soonest.
His words: “Fayose is just a meddlesome interloper. He is a rabble rouser. It is only him that sees ghosts where everybody sees lives. He should not start talking about Buhari probing on the pages of the newspapers.
”He should wait for him because, he (Buhari) is coming to him. Fayose will get his own bit of it. I think from all indications of what he has been seeing, he has started developing butterfly in his stomach but he shouldn’t wait for too long, he will start feeling the heat and that is exactly why he is talking when everybody is supposed to keep quiet.”
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/rep-blasts-fayose-over-comment-against-buhari/#sthash.hhkhIWAF.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by DEXTROVERT: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2015
We are here again, we are here again..Father we are here again Lalastica come and take control

Wetin concern me!!!!!?
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by INTROVERT(f): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2015
alright

1 Like

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2015
Too early to talk rubbish oga rep I hope your hands are clean because you and Fayose may end up as prison mates. The two poster above na 5G network una de use
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by natas22: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by Katastrofy: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2015
nna ehn.. you pple
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by bibi5: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2015
Read news from Punch, Vanguard, Premium times, Leadership, Bellanaija, Stargist, Goal.com and other publishers on www.newspepa.com
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by Mogidi: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2015
ok
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2015
A common rep daring the New king of Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by humblesteve(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Ass licker but don't worry it will soon get to you as well

1 Like

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2015
I hope the heat gets to Mr Oladele too...in the fullness of time.

What's with all the huffing and puffing.
He seems so angered.

I think there is more to his anger with Fayose, because I do not see anything wrong in what he (Fayose) said.

They are just pained that Fayose is an Iroko tree that has refused to be pulled down, how much more cut to pieces.
Let he that seeks revenge dig two graves.

1 Like

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2015
I think from all indications of what he has been seeing, he has started developing butterfly in his stomach but he shouldn’t wait for too long, he will start feeling the heat and that is exactly why he is talking when everybody is supposed to keep quiet.”

The same way Fashola ,Aregbesola and Amaechi "kept quiet" when GEJ was the President, right?

Is this not the same APC that kept hailing the aforementioned (ex-)Governors for launching verbal onslaughts against GEJ? Is this not the same party that termed Amaechi a "hero" for his endless smear campaigns against GEJ?

What is good for the goose is no longer good for the gander?

Does this simpleton-esque rep. have selective amnesia or he's competing with ostriches for stupìdity?

Pseudo-change-spewing bigotted kleptomaniac!

2 Likes

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by merry02(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2015
See how this rep dey talk to ppl gov?oya my gov lunch him back jare!!!Obj self respect fayose nt to talk of common rep!!!tinubu erran boy

1 Like

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by change49ja: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Edited
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by change49ja: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2015

"He should wait for him because, he (Buhari) is coming to him. Fayose will get his own bit of it. I think from all indications of what he has been seeing, he has started developing butterfly in his stomach but he shouldn’t wait for too long, he will start feeling the heat and that is! exactly why he is talking when everybody is supposed to keep quiet.”

Love this part
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
We are here again, we are here again..Father we are here again Lalastica come and take control
Wetin concern me!!!!!?
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by Young03(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2015
I was here
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2015
[b][s]
Katastrofy:
A member of the House of Representatives and former Oyo State Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Mr. Bosun Oladele, yesterday, in Lagos took a swipe at Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State over what he described as his persistent unfortunate comments against President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti-corruption programme, dismissing the governor as a rabble rouser.

Fayose recently said President Buhari’s probe was targeted at PDP supporters and cautioned him against playing to the gallery as he said, “Nigerians should not be probed on the pages of newspapers. Rather, the anti-graft agencies should do their jobs quietly.”
Oladele, who is representing the Irepodun/Orelope/Olorunsogo Federal Constituency of Oyo State under the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC, asked the governor to wait for the President as, according to him, Abuja would get to him soonest.
His words: “Fayose is just a meddlesome interloper. He is a rabble rouser. It is only him that sees ghosts where everybody sees lives. He should not start talking about Buhari probing on the pages of the newspapers.
”He should wait for him because, he (Buhari) is coming to him. Fayose will get his own bit of it. I think from all indications of what he has been seeing, he has started developing butterfly in his stomach but he shouldn’t wait for too long, he will start feeling the heat and that is exactly why he is talking when everybody is supposed to keep quiet.”
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/rep-blasts-fayose-over-comment-against-buhari/#sthash.hhkhIWAF.dpuf
[/s]Total Rubbish![/b]

1 Like

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by Chiaka(f): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Fayose is very corrrreeccct!!!

1 Like

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Katastrofy:
“Fayose is just a meddlesome interloper. He is a rabble rouser.”

Oga go easy on Ifayose na cheesy
Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by kenedy175(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2015
This is democracy. They said worst against GEJ. They should get used to it

1 Like

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by sammyj: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2015
Fayose the fat mouth governor should be tagged as the patron of the wailing wailers association of Nigeria! !! grin grin shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rep Blasts Fayose Over Comment Against Buhari by Katastrofy: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ife Chiefs Confirm Death Of Ooni, Okunade Sijuwade / Breaking News: Police Teargas Protesting Rivers State APC Candidates / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.