Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. (51359 Views)

Man Batter Sister, Says Her Testimony Made Court Dissolve His Marriage / Wife Says She Has Retired From Sex. / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by ayonpoint: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pm on dis Line 08036827246, I believe with God's grace your worries will be taking care of.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Eshinery(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
jarkbauer:
About 6 months ago my wife started refusing sex. In the last 6months we have had sex only 4 times. I asked her why and she told me her libido is dead. She doesn't feel like having sex. I am at loss. Any woman with this kind of problem. To help her, I asked if she has any fantasy we could fulfill just to spice our sex life and she told me she doesn't have any sexual fantasy.she hardly think about sex. That's why ask in another thread if women usually have sexual fantasy. We are married for 2 years and have 2 kids.
2 years 2 kids libido dead guy dey frustrated comments running in...I don't know how some guys reason a times and I also don't know what you're still doing with a dead libido woman better find your square root or rather find out her main power point if you still need your marriage
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
jarkbauer:
About 6 months ago my wife started refusing sex. In the last 6months we have had sex only 4 times. I asked her why and she told me her libido is dead. She doesn't feel like having sex. I am at loss. Any woman with this kind of problem. To help her, I asked if she has any fantasy we could fulfill just to spice our sex life and she told me she doesn't have any sexual fantasy.she hardly think about sex. That's why ask in another thread if women usually have sexual fantasy. We are married for 2 years and have 2 kids.
THEM GO OUTSIDE AND HAVE YOUR SEXX, AND WHEN SHE DO FIND OUT, HER LIBIDO WILL RETURN BACK TO DEFAULT

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by SAMBARRY: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Haba!
Is Nairaland for agreement of views? undecided
Na the advice wey I go give my own husband be dat o!
Nothing to agree about!
Welcome to "Open Marriage 001"!
Shikena! cool
Haaaaaa KanwuliaJara ko da o.fear God o cheesy

I'm sure if he's cheating on the wife you'll be part of the people making jest of him and abusing him. Ok so is open marriage the solution to a wife's dead libido?

Op I suggest you both go see your genealogist or buy sex enhancing drugs for her
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by tola9ja: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mr man, u died d day her libido died
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Daresh(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
capricun:
Something must have led to the "death". Libidos don't just die like, something triggered it or you were not doing enough. Shed some light into occurances during that period. Did you hurt Her? Did she lose someone? Did she get a new job? Or is she cheating on you?

The solution to this problem starts with communication smiley

Libido does die and having 2 kids in 2 years is the perfect way to kill it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by kiawealth(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gud question...who kill it??
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Born2berich: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
jarkbauer:

I feel your pain Oga jackbauer and as a married man myself, I will advise that both of you see a sex therapist for guidance. You can also pm me if you wish to discuss about it in private as we have known each other very well in the investment thread. It is well.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by braine(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
She sees you as a brother na! cheesy
If you know and understand anything about the female mind and body, you will not find it strange!

Sex in marriage is ALWAYS the first to go!

Women get really tired, especially after children and bleeding for over 30 years or more.

Time to get a "galfriend" or manage your situation as best as you can! kiss
this is scary but its so true.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
blueseacats:
Tearing cloth things, that's really hot .
At least the first two years.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by bettercreature(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tell her you want to marry another WIFE,her libido will wake up asap
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by bola4dprec(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
natasha:
Are you a passionate lover? Do you help her with chores in the house? do you compliment her? Do you just do your "biz" without getting her wet, engaging
in pre-intimacy, making her come?
Sometimes men just ignore that it takes 2 to enjoy intimacy and if you just peck, squeeze her balloons like orange and then thrust in and out, no caressing her hair, body etc just focused on yourself women get bored and see it as nothing to look forward to.

I think its important you reflect on you and the answer/solution might just lay with you
therapist, kudos
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by ksbusari(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Her libido will come alive when i start carryin hoes with undying libido.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by bejeria101(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Who killed it
i wonder o lol
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by MarieSucre(f): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Itulah:
She maybe seeing someone else and that is a fact. Try and monitor her moves as per undercover agent. Don't get me wrong.
How then can he get you right?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by shaboti: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
jarkbauer:
thats because you are very weak man, you have failed to satisfy her sexually and now murdered the poor woman's libido. You should be very ashamed of yourself!!
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by islandmoon: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
married for 2 years and you have 2 kids?? na child breeding machine? you are giving her a child per year? i bet she want to rest small.

how old is your first born and the second born?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
its about your touch...that electric feel.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by MarieSucre(f): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THEM GO OUTSIDE AND HAVE YOUR SEXX, AND WHEN SHE DO FIND OUT, HER LIBIDO WILL RETURN BACK TO DEFAULT
Silly advice.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by MarieSucre(f): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Tell her you want to marry another WIFE,her libido will wake up asap
The silliest advice ever.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by refreshrate: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
jarkbauer:

God forbid bad thing see as devil dey arrange destroy families?

OP I don't know what to say o but it's quite obvious something has gone really really bad. After 2years?

Summon her parents and tell them you're returning their defective property. What kind of evil is this?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by MarieSucre(f): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
ksbusari:
Her libido will come alive when i start carryin hoes with undying libido.
absolute total rubbish!
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by MarieSucre(f): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
shaboti:
thats because you are very weak man, you have failed to satisfy her sexually and now murdered the poor woman's libido. You should be very ashamed of yourself!!
What da hell is wrong with you? This is a man with serious issues who wants his marriage rosy again and you decide to use this medium to be childish. Pls go and play elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by christinie(f): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
If a lady posted this you guys would be like: are you so fat now after two kids, do you still dress well, are u still presentable bla bla bla. How come no one has asked this dude whether he now has pot belly, whether he keeps his armpits clean, if he wears clean boxers and whether he brushes his teeth/tongue well. Ask him o or I go vex for una now!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by shaboti: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
MarieSucre:
What da hell is wrong with you? This is a man with serious issues who wants his marriage rosy again and you decide to use this medium to be childish. Pls go and play elsewhere.
can you not quote me again?
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by dotune(m): 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lol. Women have wicked ways of friend zoning their husband when it comes to sex. Does libido die? At what age?
Well, Op, pls get to the root of the matter. I'm sure it's one thing killing that libido. It could be as simple as relocating from ur house. Maybe she wants a bigger house or changing the children's school. I'm sure u urself know the reason, try fix it and see the libido resurrect with power.
However, it's not ideal for women to punish their husband with sex. If u try it with one shakitibobo, u have just given him a license to explore all those big breasted girls in Naija.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:

At least the first two years.
For life self after all they are married na.
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
MarieSucre:
Silly advice.

DID I TALK TO YOU angry

WOMAN!! KEEP THAT SMALL MOUTH OF YOURS ONE PLACE AND GET THE HELL OUT MY MENTION angry
Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Dedax(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dear OP,

Many things in life are not as mystical as we sometimes think. Stress can manifest in the most unthinkable forms. Have you ever been on a private vacation with your wife?

Send your kids on holiday to trusted family members. Take your wife and SPEND some quality time with her.
I mean solid investment. TRAVEL to a resort or somewhere nice. Let it just be her. Without the need to cook or worry about a thing. No mummy or wifey things.

Let her be your babe again. It will do you both a world of good. Be her friend and do not discuss anything controversial. Remember the primary objective- Pamper her. Do not PUSH for sex. Let it flow naturally from her.

We all need to breath sometime and that is what vacations are all about. INVEST in some alone time with no pressure. It will go a long way to clarify or cure or settle whatever issues.

It just may work.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Dragonking: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
christinie:
If a lady posted this you guys would be like: are you so fat now after two kids, do you still dress well, are u still presentable bla bla bla. How come no one has asked this dude whether he now has pot belly, whether he keeps his armpits clean, if he wears clean boxers and whether he brushes his teeth/tongue well. Ask him o or I go vex for una now!

Did you go through the whole thread at all? If you did u would have noticed the poster's comment below.

TV01:

May I ask you a few questions? Totally understand if you would rather not. If you answer no to the first one, then leave it anyway.

1. Are you intent on restoring things?
2. How old are you and your wife
3. How old are the kids - particualrly the last one
4. How would you describe things before the "refusal"? Particulalry sex-wise; frequent, occasional, steady rate or reducing?
5. Has there been any trauma? Especially of a type that damages the spousal relatioship.
6. If yes, was it properly resolved?
7. Is your family pressured for any reason? Finances, childcare, accomodation etc.
8. What kind of physical shape are you in?
9. Likewise for you wife.

TV

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by tjskii(f): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
You could talk to her about getting some libido boosting sprays or creams, this could help get her in the mood.. The thing with us females is that lovemaking is a thing of the mind, we don't get turned on by visuals the way men are programmed to... Most likely shez worn out cleaning up after u and the kids, probably worrying bout finances(best way to economize) to suddenly be In the mood for sexxx,

Get some1 to assist her with household chores and the kids, tell her often how beautiful she is, send her random sweet text messages, take her out for date night, just the two of u, last but not least, get her libido boosting sprays/creams

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
jarkbauer:
Go and marry another wife (legitimately) but don't bring her to live under the same roof with your first wife, its hell on earth having a female relative living wt you n ur wife these days less anatha wife. Why remary? It's cos if her sex libido is DEAD as she said then it's actually gon be severe punishment from you when having sex wd her. So, pls relieve her the stress and let her be ma nigga

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! / FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.