Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) (63875 Views)

6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by eyinjuege: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
deebsman1:
Touching, after all said and done, 1 girl will now come from nowhere forming loving you for a son that was trained by such an hardworking working woman, come dey hate the MIL........amadioha go punish all the girls hating their MILs and the husbands family. "naija girls reaping where they don't sow since the new civilization comes to africa"

Caveat: am not against taking care of ur girl o, but not to the detriment of the suffering mothers

orisa b'iya kosi, may our mothers live to reap the fruit of the struggles. Not all dis indomie generation mothers oooo grin grin grin grin

You seem to have forgotten these same Nigerian women and mothers were once Nigerian girls. They also must have reaped where they did not sow according to your logic. The present day Nigerian girls will become mothers too one day and will be worshipped by future generations.
Just learn to respect and appreciate women, its really not too much to ask. Your past bad experiences with some women should not be used as a yardstick to judge all women.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by An2elect2(f): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
donephi:
Women of my mother's generation a very hard working. They do everything morally right to take good care of their kids.

Women of my generation are...
Try to emulate your mother's and stop planning to become a liability.

i hope you are emulating your father...

none of my biznez tho undecided
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
An2elect2:

where hv u been?
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by An2elect2(f): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
I don't know why there are more than one standards when it comes to judging modern females and males in this country undecided
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by An2elect2(f): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
where hv u been?
You caught me again. I've been on earth...smiley
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
An2elect2:

You caught me again. I've been on earth...smiley
always running frm. Me....hw hv u been?
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by An2elect2(f): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
always running frm. Me....hw hv u been?

Lol........bn gr8t. Its seems you keep it low key here. hpe u good?
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
An2elect2:

Lol........bn gr8t. Its seems you keep it low key here. hpe u good?
always in rap section n romance...u dnt cm der right? Wats been happening lately around me.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by limamintruth: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
deebsman1:
Touching, after all said and done, 1 girl will now come from nowhere forming loving you for a son that was trained by such an hardworking working woman, come dey hate the MIL........amadioha go punish all the girls hating their MILs and the husbands family. "naija girls reaping where they don't sow since the new civilization comes to africa"

Caveat: am not against taking care of ur girl o, but not to the detriment of the suffering mothers

orisa b'iya kosi, may our mothers live to reap the fruit of the struggles. Not all dis indomie generation mothers oooo grin grin grin grin

Abeg cut our girls some slack jare grin
Btw, they are future mothers as well and will also be adored by their sons & daughters in no distant future, the same way we presently adore ours. cool

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by deebsman1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
I pray the same thing they do to MIL today, they shall get it too in future
limamintruth:

Abeg cut our girls some slack jare grin
Btw, they are future mothers as well and will also be adored by their sons & daughters in no distant future, the same way we presently adore ours. cool
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by deebsman1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Abi o, y wish dt innocent woman death for God sake
Timbuktou:
.Some even wish the innocent mothers death.

Iseeee.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by donephi(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
An2elect2:

grin
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by limamintruth: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
deebsman1:
I pray the same thing they do to MIL today, they shall get it too in future

True.
Anyone who sows beans should not expect to reap rice. cool

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
An2elect2:

But you female are the ones complaining that our fathers lifestyle in terms of marriage is old fashioned and that it only makes women slave..why then are you still concerned :-
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Another hard work still dey wait for am for night,whether she tire or no tire,whether she dey for mood or not,she must lie down for bed to receive heavy preek
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by chopido(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
lalasticlala:
Most Nigerian women are hard working and can do all they could to take care of their children... Some sell their wrappers, deny themselves of some luxurious things, just to take care of their children..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/626671922907082752
mothers.. not enough word to describe their hard work.. God bless all d mothers in d world..
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Leoswaggs(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
tchidi:
In Ebonyi state, women work on construction sites, carrying headpan of mixed concrete..
Sights like these are also very common.

God bless all hardworking women all over the country. embarassed embarassed
are u from ebonyi?you too go get muscle oo..
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by stellytwinkle(f): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
tayebest:
Hit like if you love your Mother! cool cool cool
so una like una mama like this. So wonderful. May that love u have 4 ur mothers elevate u in all aspects most especially in ur marital homes.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by tayebest(m): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2015
stellytwinkle:
so una like una mama like this. So wonderful. May that love u have 4 ur mothers elevate u in all aspects most especially in ur marital homes.

Amen
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by donephi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
An2elect2:

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 30, 2019
This is beastly work, friend. cheesy
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by LaBebe: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2020
So.. it’s only the women doing manual labor in poverty that are commendable ? What about the CEOs, entrepreneurs, etc ? Dunce.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Most Nigerian women are hard working and can do all they could to take care of their children... Some sell their wrappers, deny themselves of some luxurious things, just to take care of their children..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/626671922907082752
what a woman can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.