Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha (2699 Views)

FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by midolian(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Contrary to belief that the leadership of All Progressives Congress, APC, rests on the shoulder of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has debunked such notion, saying President Muhammadu Buhari is de facto leader of the party.

Okorocha made this holiknown during a parley with newsmen in Owerri on Tuesday; he said the APC cannot have two leaders in a party.

The governor, who is also Chairman of APC Governors’ Forum, said it was high time people stopped having the wrong impression that leadership of the party resides outside the presidency. “It is not true; the president is in charge of the party.”

According to him, “as soon as a president emerges, he becomes leader of the party, just as the governors are leaders of the party in the states, the president is leader of the party in the nation, we cannot have two leaders; we must correct such impression,” he stated.

He also debunked as untrue the rumour that the president collected $2.2 billion dollar loan for the rehabilitation of North East states ravaged by Boko Haram menace. “We never discussed the issue of loan, even the World Bank offer which was given to us was 20 years without payment.”

Okorocha said the American President, Barak Obama, had described President Muhammadu Buhari as a man of honour and integrity and expressed the willingness of American government to partner with Nigeria in the fight against insurgency in the country.

He said that same sex marriage discussion never came up in the United States, adding that it was mentioned in passing as it was alien to the culture of Nigeria. “We have a law that recognises marriage as a union between a man and a woman, our legal system has taken care of that.”

Describing the president’s trip as one of the best outings any Nigerian government will make to the US, Okorocha said the visit offered President Buhari an opportunity to meet with different groups such as Bill Gate, the Madeline Albright group, the NPI, etc.

On the issues of strike embarked on by workers in the state, the governor expressed dissatisfaction with the workers; adding that before his trip to USA, he reached an agreement with workers in Imo State and wondered why they should renege on such agreement.

The governor, who described the strike as politically motivated, urged the workers to resume work without delay.

The governor also restated the need for parastatals to be independent and more productive to generate income to the state as government is not willing to subvent them again.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/buhari-not-tinubu-is-apc-leader-okorocha/
Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by igahdavid(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Of course he is the president and party leader

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by ELTON123(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by Swaggzkid: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2015
OP your topics seems to me like a phrase

Abi am I drunk Mbanu am not! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by Bugatie(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Has he paid the outstanding workers salary?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by bibi5: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2015
Forgery: APC Wants David Mark, Others Prosecuted, Jailed
Read More: www.newspepa.com
Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by natas22: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by midolian(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2015
ELTON123:
Mumu
small thing una go begin dey insult. Are u that pained? When will u get over the shock of the defeat?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by ELTON123(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
small thing una go begin dey insult. Are u that pained? When will u get over the shock of the defeat?
what is this one saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by winniz: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2015
This failure of a Governor Okoroawusa should shut the f*ck up and go pay Imo state workers their salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by midolian(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2015
ELTON123:
what is this one saying undecided
I am saying you lack manners! You need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by ELTON123(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
I am saying you lack manners! You need to grow up.
I still don't understand what this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by doublewisdom: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2015
Rochas, we don hear, go and pay your workers.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by erunz(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2015
I'VE NEVER SEEN A SET OF CONFUSED PEOPLE LIKE APC BEFORE.

LIAR MOHAMMED:- BUHARI NOT APC PARTY LEADER
MALLAM OKOROCHA:- BUHARI IS APC PARTY LEADER.

IN FELA'S VOICE, CONFUSION BREAKI BONEY YEKPA, DOUBLE WAHALLA FOR DEADY BODY AND THE OWNER OF DEADY BODY.

PROUD WAILER

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by midolian(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2015
erunz:

IN FELA'S VOICE, CONFUSION BREAKI BONEY YEKPA, DOUBLE WAHALLA FOR DEADY BODY AND THE OWNER OF DEADY BODY.

PROUD WAILER

MAY YOU WAIL TILL ETERNITY
Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by erunz(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
MAY YOU WAIL TILL ETERNITY

PROUD WAILER

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2015
LOL TINUBU GO SOON GET HEART ATTACKOOO grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2015
And the duo would ruin APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by DMerciful(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
They are not mearnt to lead the North....there will always be reversal no matter where it all started. The North leads the south west.......its natural.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by frankyychiji(f): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
My friend shut up your buccal cavity! Is Rochas more Apc than Liar Mohammed? Didn't Lair Mohammed tell the world on National TV that Buhari was JUST a product of the party and not the leader of the party? Were you in Burundi when the declaration Was made? What manner of damage control is the overfed governor doing?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by frankyychiji(f): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
MAY I WAIL TILL ETERNITY
Amen!
Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
DMerciful:
They are not mearnt to lead the North....there will always be reversal no matter where it all started. The North leads the south west.......its natural.

well said.A slave can never be greater than his master

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by midolian(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
My friend shut up your buccal cavity! Is Rochas more Apc than Liar Mohammed? Didn't Lair Mohammed tell the world on National TV that Buhari was just a product of the party and not the leader of the party? Were you in Burundi when the declaration Was made? What manner of damage control is the overfed governor doing?
so you ve bn reading all my posts on nairaland? Why stealing my line? U for follow me make I sabi say u be my fan na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by omowolewa: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari made 2 political mistakes:

Declaring he won't go for the next election, that opens the room for speculation.

Not taking up his APC-leadership position on time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
He also debunked as untrue the rumour that the president collected $2.2 billion dollar loan for the rehabilitation of North East states ravaged by Boko Haram menace. “We never discussed the issue of loan, even the World Bank offer which was given to us was 20 years without payment.”

Maybe rochas was sleeping wen they discussed the loan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by frankyychiji(f): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
so you ve bn reading all my posts on nairaland? Why stealing my line? U for follow me make I sabi say u be my fan na.
Of course I have been reading all your posts on Nl. Sometimes you sound intelligent and at other times you are intelligent by half. At other times you could be incredibly stewpid like you are currently! I did not steal your line, and even if there was reason for me to quote you, I will gladly do so and give you credit. I needed to zone your senseless to a backward zoo and that is why Burundi!
Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by brainpower(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gradually, everyone is identifying where his allegiance is. Yours is with PMB. But I doubt if Gbajabiamila and Ambode think the same way. We'll, PMB is definitely the leader of ANPC, that's undisputed.
Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by dunkem21(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
Of course I have been reading all your posts on Nl. Sometimes you sound intelligent and at other times you are intelligent by half. At other times you could be incredibly stewpid like you are currently! I did not steal your line, and even if there was reason for me to quote you, I will gladly do so and give you credit. I needed to zone your senseless to a backward zoo and that is why Burundi!

Knock out. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by refreshrate: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
patmaine:
He also debunked as untrue the rumour that the president collected
$2.2 billion dollar loan for the rehabilitation of North East states
ravaged by Boko Haram menace. “We never discussed the issue of
loan, even the World Bank offer which was given to us was 20 years
without payment.”

Maybe rochas was sleeping wen they discussed the loan

Maybe?

Youre still contemplating?
Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by refreshrate: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
My friend shut up your buccal cavity! Is Rochas more Apc than Liar Mohammed? Didn't Lair Mohammed tell the world on National TV that Buhari was JUST a product of the party and not the leader of the party? Were you in Burundi when the declaration Was made? What manner of damage control is the overfed governor doing?

I dey gbadun your responses guy

Take no prisoners

Finish dem all

Dan banza

*follows*

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by midolian(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
hmm..Now, enough ranting. Sit and think like a sane man. I know its hard(cos u ve not bn doing it), buh pls try.

Check my posts on this thread again. I only tried to tell a guy to stop attacking pple unnecessarily. What is wrong with that? Upon all that is contained in the original post, all the guy could contribute was "mumu". I didn't even say Rochas was right to hav said what he said or otherwise. So what are u attacking me 4? grin

I just feel u ve bn looking for an opportunity to gv me a bashing on nairaland and that's all. You shld see a doctor.
Re: Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha by hinwazaka: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Rochas can say whatever he likes but the reality on ground is that the APC have no leader. Its a conflagration of groups put together by external bodies without a central leader put above the various groups.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Biggest Mosque, Africa’s First 7-star Hotel Planned For Port Harcourt / New Pics Of Doctor Shot In Owerri Emerge:Does He Look Like Someone Shot In Head? / South West Nigeria An Envy Of Other Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.