Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U (2025 Views)

Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by stillonstreet: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
As I walk this journey.. I will walk it with my head held high and with God on my side. Tho temptation may b strong, the God in me is stronger.. I Thank God for not giving up on me!! And me not giving up on myself.

See here other photos here :

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/popular-lesbian-repents-boasts-of-god-her-before-and-after-photos-will-shock-you/

Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by Milliprime: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2015
His Name Will Be Praised In Your Life
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by kamair237(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2015
wetin man no go see
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by SandraDiOku(f): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2015
chaii tank God-oo,dis na absolute water turn to wine
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by ammy4goodies(f): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin
Isokay
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by crazygod(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Thank God for ur life. Now use this opportunity given to u to reach out to ur other (former) contemporaries to change. There's absolutely nothing to gain in woman to woman or man to man.
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by kissty(f): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2015
no diff. my opinion tho undecided
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by Mnewton(m): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Hrhr
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2015
any difference
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by leke12(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2015
All na packaging!!! She dey find husband, she needs a child.
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by preetyb(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
How can a woman claim to love a fellow woman and start dressing like a male? It there for means she loves men but only pretends not to, because she is possessed by a demon to think up side down. or a man claiming to love a man and he is working, talking and dressing like a woman? If I don't like something, why will I want to copy or be like that thing?
These people need deliverance to set their brain aright.
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
No much difference in ds picture joor
Re: Popular Lesbian Repents, Boasts Of God, Her Before And After Photos Will Shock U by shotster50(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nigerians sigh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump(US Presidential Aspirant) Calls Jesus "A Loser" / Is It Right For A Pastor Who Is A Doctor To Perform Abortion? / I Am Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.