Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,252 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? (1248 Views)

Is It Ever Possible To Remain Friends With An Ex? / Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Hardeysolution(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
A lady was inlove with her bestfriend's brother and after a short period, the brother was reported to have burnt with his car. The lady went to their house to confirm, then told her best friend that she is pregnant for the brother. The father heard and sent her out. The stress made her lose the pregnancy and the mother of the lady called for the man and when he came, he started loving the girl(everyone knew he loves young ladies). He helped the lady's family and they became so rich cos they weren't before. He proposed to the gurlfriend of his 'late' child. She accepted and bore a child for the Chief. After some years, the child reported dead appeared to the lady alive! He then explained that he was rescued from the accident's scene. Hmmmm..the lady asked them to go back to the relationship and they sha discussed sha.. And the father started fueling the situation and sha the father died and the Lady later Married the Man she loved @ first... I still can believe it!
Fp:Ishilove
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by ladyF(f): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Eeyah
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by obi4eze(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Which film is this?
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah

Hehehehehe....sarcastic!
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by yinkarh187(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Where's d sense in dis?
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by donefesco(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2015
I swear i read wat u wrote like 5 times; it still doesn't make sense

2 Likes

Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by yorubaboiy: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2015
gimme 165 reason y i shouldnt sing ''story for the gods'' to this
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by winetapper: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2015
donefesco:
Dont be afriaid there is still Hope.. Enroll into Adult Education

Look at my siggy
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by maxiuc(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Sha I stil don't undastnd ur story sha but sha I didn't make any sense sha
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Lovebond34(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2015
donefesco:
mine was 10 times...stil makes no sense
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2015
i think i've watched this movie...."Family battle" i think dts the name..
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by izzvic(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Lol, story that f.ucks with the mind..... No sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2015
Sha op sha you try sha grin
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by DrMuzoic: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2015
Sha op you try sha. Abeg make sense next time

1 Like

Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Nollywood _crap
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Someone who understands the topic should be say. The question was... Is it possible? I heard about the stuff and decided to share jux to see reactions... If u read it well..jux to the last part... 'I still cant believe' that was there meant something. So you should say something good next time..
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2015
DrMuzoic:
Sha op you try sha. Abeg make sense next time
it is something i heard that happened not a formed story.. Read the title very well
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2015
izzvic:
Lol, story that f.ucks with the mind..... No sense at all.
not a formed story tho'... I heard about it
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2015
maxiuc:
Sha I stil don't undastnd ur story sha but sha I didn't make any sense sha
it is not a story... Jux a question... Is it possible?? Yes/ No
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Hardeysolution(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2015
Is it possible? Yes/No! If you want to know where i got this story from.. Google it... I didnt form anything. I saw and read it.. And was baffled... How possible is this?
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by donefesco(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2015
Lovebond34:
mine was 10 times...stil makes no sense
such a lame story
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by ellechrystal(f): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Trash talk. Op u even movie story no fit dry like this.
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hardeysolution:
A lady was inlove with her bestfriend's brother and after a short period, the brother was reported to have burnt with his car. The lady went to their house to confirm, then told her best friend that she is pregnant for the brother. The father heard and sent her out. The stress made her lose the pregnancy and the mother of the lady called for the man and when he came, he started loving the girl(everyone knew he loves young ladies). He helped the lady's family and they became so rich cos they weren't before. He proposed to the gurlfriend of his 'late' child. She accepted and bore a child for the Chief. After some years, the child reported dead appeared to the lady alive! He then explained that he was rescued from the accident's scene. Hmmmm..the lady asked them to go back to the relationship and they sha discussed sha.. And the father started fueling the situation and sha the father died and the Lady later Married the Man she loved @ first... I still can believe it!
Fp:Ishilove
This your story is very confusing. I can't even make head or tail of it. No offence
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Hardeysolution(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Okay okay! It is a movie..titled CAMEL
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by 25omega(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
donefesco:
Bro you are right the poster wrote a bunch of nonsense.
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Abimbolaile(f): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Chai op

Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
donefesco:

Me I don tire to dey read am sef
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Someone who understands the topic should be say. The question was... Is it possible? I heard about the stuff and decided to share jux to see reactions... If u read it well..jux to the last part... 'I still cant believe' that was there meant something. So you should say something good next time..

Jisos christ!!! is this how you write ? I don't understand anything you've written on this thread.
Re: Is This Ever Possible? What Name Will You Give Such?? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
ellechrystal:
Trash talk. Op u even movie story no fit dry like this.

Is today incomprehensible talk day ?

(1) (Reply)

She's Asking For My Mum's Number / A Message From My Female Ghanaian Fb Friend To The Ladies. (pics) / See This Funny Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.