Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,267 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Women Can Be So Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can Be So Wicked (1006 Views)

Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / Women Can Now Pee Standing Like Men: Picture. / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Can Be So Wicked by Ezemarcel(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2015
There is this newly wedded couple in our compound(abt six months ago) every time they are always fighting...infact this morning fight was so severe that I had to go to their flat to help the lady,on getting there I realized that the lady was already bleeding through her nose,i took the lady to my flat and cautioned the man but the husband was telling me that I will not understand.,i told the lady(wife) to call her people so they can broke peace for both of them since none of the wants to tell me wat the matter is....so when I went outside I met our landlord and explained to him wat we (tenants) are seeing here and the landlord told me that the lady is wicked that could I imagine that since the man got married to her,he has not made love to the wife,...the lady in question is a barrister oo...
Re: Women Can Be So Wicked by Aitee1: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op just move this to the joke section if you want me to believe the story

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be So Wicked by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2015
So the man has been beating her up cuz she wouldn't let him make love to her? Na wa oooo
Only weak men hit ladies/women
There are 10000000 and 1 ways to deal with a lady without having to hit her

Btw, why would a newly wedded wife refuse her husband _sex? Smh
Re: Women Can Be So Wicked by fejikudz(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: Women Can Be So Wicked by MrCork: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Ezemarcel:
There is this newly wedded couple in our compound(abt six months ago) every time they are always fighting...infact this morning fight was so severe that I had to go to their flat to help the lady,on getting there I realized that the lady was already bleeding through her nose,i took the lady to my flat and cautioned the man but the husband was telling me that I will not understand.,i told the lady(wife) to call her people so they can broke peace for both of them since none of the wants to tell me wat the matter is....so when I went outside I met our landlord and explained to him wat we (tenants) are seeing here and the landlord told me that the lady is wicked that could I imagine that since the man got married to her,he has not made love to the wife,...the lady in question is a barrister oo...

..bro I don't mean to sound rudes but issit illegal for u homebase people to mind yor business ther in that place Nigeria??.... juss askin!! (no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Women Can Be So Wicked by Ezemarcel(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

..bro I don't mean to sound rudes but issit illegal for u homebase people to mind yor business ther in that place Nigeria??.... juss askin!! (no ofeinse) undecided
my dear..here in Nigeria things re not that way oooo....if the man eventually kills the wife do u think we are safe in the compound....don't u know that the police will come after the tenants cos I know the husband will run away.
Re: Women Can Be So Wicked by MrCork: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Ezemarcel:
my dear..here in Nigeria things re not that way oooo....if the man eventually kills the wife do u think we are safe in the compound....don't u know that the police will come after the tenants cos I know the husband will run away.

...but if he kill his wife did he kill u?... ...as long as he don't kill u then u stay on yor lane....pirrrriod!! (RREAL TALK) undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be So Wicked by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
op like seriously?but the man should use other strategy na between da woman didn't love da man
Re: Women Can Be So Wicked by therealdeal10: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Since d woman is a barrister maybe their marriage is based on contract dat d man won't make luv 2 her n now d man is now angry n wants it revoked grin

(1) (Reply)

Should he Go On With The Relationship? / Females Will Always Be Females / Something Is Wrong Somewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.