Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. (3363 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Some Married Women Find It Difficult To Initiate Sex With Their Husband? / How Long Can You Stay Without Sex As Married Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Moana:
no sensible woman wouldnt want to have sex to her husband because she enjoys too, unless there is clearly something wrong with him and i doubt her being a lawyer has anything to do with it. A sensible man wouldnt have to beat up his wife just to have sex if there was absolutely nothing wrong with him. You are the one playing defence for the guy without using reason. How many normal (sane) guys do you know that have to use violence to get sex?

If there is any body having problem or being @ fault here it the woman,she is the one that brought the idea of no sex till after marriage,I always support sex before marriage for compatibility or to be aware of any disease whatsoever...and the fact that the woman cannot give any reason why she is denying the man sex make me angry...let call a spade a spade....

How will you feel...after looking for something for a very long time,then someone promise you that on so so day,by so so time the stuffs will be ready only for the day and time to come..the person cannot provide the stuff..and to make matters worst does not have any reasons to back him/herself up for failing to provide the stuff

Haba..be reasonable na

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Moana(f): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
kevinberry:

If there is any body having problem or being @ fault here it the woman,she is the one that brought the idea of no sex till after marriage,I always support sex before marriage for compatibility or to be aware of any disease whatsoever...and the fact that the woman cannot give any reason why she is denying the man sex make me angry...let call a spade a spade....
okay never mind i should have asked a sane guy that question. Clearly you werent able to answer it.

How will you feel...after looking for something for a very long time,then someone promise you that on so so day,by so so time the stuffs will be ready only for the day and time to come..the person cannot provide the stuff..and to make matters worst does not have any reasons to back him/herself up for failing to provide the stuff

Haba..be reasonable na
most normal people usually sit down and talk to each other or they get counselling. By normal im actually referring to civilised people.

Im a woman and i know that no one would refuse to have sex with a man unless there really is something wrong with him or she suspects something is wrong with him.

If you use violence to get sex, it makes it rape! There is no way sex will be enjoyable after forcing someone to do it unless you are a rapist or sexual sadist. I will not be shocked if this is something you are into.
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Dragonking: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
anthoniaz:
Beating the wife isn't going to solve the issue.The man should try to find out from the wife the reason she's acting that way.

I just hope the lady didn't give the man the impression she's intact whereas she's not, hence the denial.

I support ur idea..Trust some naija women who tell all sort of lies to deceive the man into marriage. I believe she must have told the man that she is a virgin, now that they are married and knowing fully well of her deceptive lies, she refuses to have sex with him..the guy should file for divorce sharply.
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Moana:
okay never mind i should have asked a sane guy that question. Clearly you werent able to answer it.
Meaning an insane right
most normal people usually sit down and talk to each other or they get counselling. By normal im actually referring to civilised people.

How sure are we that the man has not try to ask her why...

Im a woman and i know that no one would refuse to have sex with a man unless there really is something wrong with him or she suspects something is wrong with him.

If you use violence to get sex, it makes it rape! There is no way sex will be enjoyable after forcing someone to do it unless you are a rapist or sexual sadist. I will not be shocked if this is something you are into.
moana...remember that on this day july 30 10:42pm you accuse me of being a rapist..it funny how you could make such accusation when you don't even know me,am a guy that have come to realise that sex is cheap with a few naira notes you can have it with a beautiful lady in any way you want..but you disappointing me and still unable to defend yourself is one thing I won't tolerate
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Moana(f): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
kevinberry:
moana...remember that on this day july 30 10:42pm you accuse me of being a rapist..it funny how you could make such accusation when you don't even know me,am a guy that have come to realise that sex is cheap with a few naira notes you can have it with a beautiful lady in any way you want..but you disappointing me and still unable to defend yourself is one thing I won't tolerate
i never accused you, your posts speak for themselves. If you know you force sex on women or use violence to get it you are exactly what you are.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Moana:
i never accused you, you own posts speak for themselves. If you know you force sex on women or use violence to get it you are exactly what you are.

Thank you...if you know that you always break an agreement then you are a thief based on your write-up since you support breach of agreement without evidence to justify it
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by demtrack(m): 4:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Just Imagine What Some Married Couple Are Facing. by anthoniaz(f): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Dragonking:

I support ur idea..Trust some naija women who tell all sort of lies to deceive the man into marriage. I believe she must have told the man that she is a virgin, now that they are married and knowing fully well of her deceptive lies, she refuses to have sex with him..the guy should file for divorce sharply.
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Make Love To Your Husband/wife Without Kissing / Anything Wrong Giving A Gift For 10 Year Old Girl? / How Can Someone Living Abroad Have A Good Traditional Wedding Without Going Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.