Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member (48417 Views)

Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose / Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Pk001(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
omowolewa:
On which ground is he incompetent to head the DSS, Legality or Morality?
Is it against any section of the constitution?

I think the president is free to choose whoever he care to head DSS.

What I don't like about the whole issue is that Chief 'Layi lied about this.

^^You are wrong .
The President is NOT free to choose anyone as The Head of a National Security Agency.
He can choose anyone to be his personal security Head but not National Security Head.
Secondly appointing an APC card carrying member as Head of DSS already compromises the position.
Is like appointing a PDP member to be the Inspector General of Police or Head of EFCC.
That is why it was even wrong for PMB to and bring someone from retirement to Head the Sensible Intelligence security Agency.
Lots of classified information will be leaked.
Once you are retired, you free to join any political Party, but you cannot head a National Security Agency.

6 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I thought same you was masturbating that security agencies shouldn't be politicised especially our foremost intelligence agency...hypocrisy isn't helping you at all...speaking from different parts of your mouth undecided

Don't mind the hypocrites!!! No wonder the useless old fool retired from the DSS for failing all his papers have been going after INEC officials in Rivers and Akwa Ibom state

7 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Ayire(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
The DSS is part of the Civil Service like other Security Agencies. No member of the service are supposed to be linked with any political party. The loyalty of the DSS boss is to the Nation first because he has constitutional mandate. The position of DSS is not like the NSA or Ministers. It is a shame that Buhari is bent on soiling the reputation of the service in the name of partisanship.
president of NL'ders association of wailing wailers....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by MizMyColi(f): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
I really don't see a big deal in a appointing a person who has political leanings to head the agency, however that Mr Daura is too close for comfort to the president, and the APC generally.
A less visible would have been preferred.

Mr Buhari should do the needed orangry
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by PassingShot(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

I thought same you was masturbating that security agencies shouldn't be politicised especially our foremost intelligence agency...hypocrisy isn't helping you at all...speaking from different parts of your mouth undecided
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by omowolewa: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
What if he doesn't reverse his action being the GCFR and chief security officer of Nigeria?!

Pk001:

^^You are wrong .
The President is NOT free to choose anyone as The Head of a National Security Agency.
He can choose anyone to be his personal security Head but not National Security Head.
Secondly appointing an APC card carrying member as Head of DSS already compromises the position.
Is like appointing a PDP member to be the Inspector General of Police or Head of EFCC.
That is why it was even wrong for PMB to and bring someone from retirement to Head the Sensible Intelligence security Agency.
Once you are retired, you free to join any political Party, but you cannot head a National Security Agency.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by PassingShot(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
miceroms:

Yes there is.
Evidence please?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Chiaka(f): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
He should get its hands off victimising PDP Politicians ! o na the work when them send you to do abi? yu will fail. grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Are you a closet terrorist? Why exhibit violent and obnoxious tendencies... smh

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by PassingShot(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Are you a closet terrorist? Why exhibit violent and obnoxious tendencies... smh
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Are you a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Jesusloveyou: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

You see...
wetin u see

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by PassingShot(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Are you a Muslim
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by sigiyaya(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
only God know wetin de my mind whenever the sun is rising cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by MrMcJay(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
When PMB fenced off the DSS, the wailers were crying that the DSS is statutorily empowered to protect the President as Presidential bodyguards.

Now, PMB has made someone he trusts the head of his bodyguards and the puppies are wailing again.

As for the wailing wailers, if you like, make your enemy the head of your security team.

After all, it was PMB who said he belongs to everybody,the DG SSS never said that. The head of Buhari's bodyguards belongs to Buhari, so all wailers should cry louder!

5 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by henryadex(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
What crime is it to belong to a political party
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
miceroms:
Here is a photo of the APC presidential committee where He was a member of the security committee headed by General Danbazau.
Cc lalasticlala.

source: The Nation Newspaper, January 15, 2015.
THIS PAPER SOMEHOW LOOKED GRAPHIC,
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by hazyfm: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
barcanista:
The DSS is part of the Civil Service like other Security Agencies. No member of the service are supposed to be linked with any political party. The loyalty of the DSS boss is to the Nation first because he has constitutional mandate. The position of DSS is not like the NSA or Ministers. It is a shame that Buhari is bent on soiling the reputation of the service in the name of partisanship.

GTH
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by damiloladuke1: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
what do you expect? should he cpme fromAPGA OR PDP

The most important is getting the work done

CHECK OUT MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by keeeem: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
I think belonging to the younger generation is a plus that should enable people to make research on any piece of information one cones across.

I just did a search on facebook on the name Lawal Daura now and more than 100 different facebook profiles came up.

So what evidence do we have to say the DSS man was the same person. Do you know how man Femi Adesinas exist in Yorubaland?

i think we need to be more objective so that we can educate yhe reading public rather than all these unsubstantiated screaming headlines we create.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by ochiq(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
miceroms:
Here is a photo of the APC presidential committee where He was a member of the security committee headed by General Danbazau.
Cc lalasticlala.

na lie
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by NOTRIBE: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
just buy the nation jan 15th or go to their site and verify the information
dulaman:
This is not substantial enough in this computer age any computer guru can do anything to make believe
I was expecting to see a membership card. His I'd no. With his photo. Or give records of his dealings with APC
Moreover which newspaper is that so we could follow up

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
they should hurry up and replace him...I even heard that he has started some corrupt practices,that he bought about 8 SUVs,4 of which is at daura at the moment,and he haa refused to pay the staff a certain allowance due them...ao is he not corrupt like this,pls he should be replaced abeg.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by HRich(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
miceroms:
Cc lalasticlala.

I have seen it. Do you want my judgement?
Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by ajebuter(f): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]And the wailing continues![/size]

Let's assume Lawal Daura is a card-carrying member of APC, is there any part of our law/constitution that forbids a card-carrying member of a governing party from heading DSS, NSCDC and other similar bodies?

I need documented evidence from anyone please.

Just listen to yourself please!

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by White007(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Is there any part of our law/constitution that forbids a card-carrying member of a governing party from heading DSS, NSCDC and other similar bodies?

Hear yourself and tell me you are not being economical with the truth.

Tell me in all honesty if the scenario is reversed will you support same?

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by chloee(f): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
That useless fool should immediately be booted out of the DSS
Welcome change! The era of political assisination just began after eight years of peace

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by Jesusloveyou: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pk001:

^^You are wrong .
national security agency ke, is aliyu Gusua not a pdp card carrying member, dasuki and ogar not a pdp members?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by HzRF(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Let's assume Lawal Daura is a card-carrying member of APC, is there any part of our law/constitution that forbids a card-carrying member of a governing party from heading DSS, NSCDC and other similar bodies?

U stupid finish and it dawn

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by OAMMB(f): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
for the sake of fairness in justice i think he should resign immediately if this is true. you can't hold such high office and be compromised

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member by uchedydy: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
I really don't see a big deal in a appointing a person who has political leanings to head the agency, however that Mr Daura is too close for comfort to the president, and the APC generally.
A less visible would have been preferred.

Mr Buhari should do the needed orangry

OR WHAT? Am President Buhari and asking you or what? I had wanted to change him but because of what you said now, I wont...do your worst.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Dele Momodu Tweet / Obidient Pre-wedding Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.