Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! (3866 Views)

Awka Cathedral Celebrates Christ The King / The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / Today Is Christ The King Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by Ranchhoddas: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Weah96:

You're in the process of losing your train of thought, a behavior typical of humans who are hypnotized from birth.

We're still talking about my hypothetical book, right?
hahahahahahah...the guy is crazy.
Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by gatiano(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2015
Hahaha. I never said ressurect self, That is impossible. Once the physical body is dead(brain dead), that is it. Even the soul has no use for that body anymore. However, the soul continues in his/her development, studying continously about self, after he/she has acquired the experience he/she yearn for (this are for Black people). We came to experience and observe, and once we are done getting it, we are on to the next thing which is best known to the ascended personality (soul).

It is the Spirit who will reincarnate again and again.

Whether Jesus ressurected or not physically is not the issue, It is to pass physical scientific fact in the terms that He might have been comatosed, He was in the state of coma (not brain dead) thus, He ressurected and went on with his quest. Or He simply ascended (end of his then physical body).

The reason for this is Black people have Spirits. Other races are spiritless, they learn HOW TO BE EMOTIONAL(amongst many things).

Weah96:

There is no remote Jesus. He is YOU. What other proof do you need? He died, we also must die. Would we resurrect like he supposedly did? Who the F knows? Maybe we just lay there and become worm food, provided the universe is alive itself and has its own agenda other than the imagination of smart, bipedal, apes. Most people have reasons to believe otherwise, and these are reasons are dealt through experiences. Personal experiences. That is their choice to believe.

According to theoretical physics, it is entirely possible to resurrect oneself. Every Christian could resurrect himself, not here, but in an alternate universe. The same goes for a Muslim, Hindu, or anti-theist. Everything else remains the same, you resurrect yourself, and all the b.itches wanna smash. They make you the president, and you can't be killed. Everyone else is dying around you, and you're still hanging in there for some reason. Money, b.tches and power, in a nutshell, the entire buffet of mammalian greed.

According to Gatiano, our resident afrocentric, only Africans possess this ability. I have my doubts about that too.

What I'm talking about is the rest of the story. The fact that one God talked to a Jew and told him to tell that tale to tell everyone. The fact that someone has a video camera in the sky. The collection of holy books, basically. They're based on a lie and that is the fundamental problem with religion. Every single pastor is essentially an armed robber extraordinaire, just as the so called imams are. Don't tell me that you've healed a person, without identifying the appropriate universe. It is clearly not in this one. Give me the choice of calling you a madman, or a prophet.

Science, or alchemy, has an agenda which is to remain in this frame of reference forever. It is the eternal mammalian dream, to live forever. The machines and computers will eventually figure out something. Technology requires human operators and will always do.
Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by Weah96: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
gatiano:
Hahaha. I never said ressurect self, That is impossible. Once the physical body is dead(brain dead), that is it. Even the soul has no use for that body anymore. However, the soul continues in his/her development, studying continously about self, after he/she has acquired the experience he/she yearn for (this are for Black people). We came to experience and observe, and once we are done getting it, we are on to the next thing which is best known to the ascended personality (soul).

It is the Spirit who will reincarnate again and again.

Whether Jesus ressurected or not physically is not the issue, It is to pass physical scientific fact in the terms that He might have been comatosed, He was in the state of coma (not brain dead) thus, He ressurected and went on with his quest. Or He simply ascended (end of his then physical body).

The reason for this is Black people have Spirits. Other races are spiritless, they learn HOW TO BE EMOTIONAL(amongst many things).

Of course, it is doesn't happen in this frame of reference. Resurrection would represent a recipe for disaster if it were possible.

We're talking in the realm of hopeful possibilities. Everyone who dies could be alive somewhere else, in one of those theoretical infinite universes.

1 Like

Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by gatiano(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Consciousness is always alive, they are transformed from one state to another. I like that "recipe for disaster".
Weah96:

Of course, it is doesn't happen in this frame of reference. Resurrection would represent a recipe for disaster if it were possible.

We're talking in the realm of hopeful possibilities. Everyone who dies could be alive somewhere else, in one of those theoretical infinite universes.
Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by PastorAIO: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eddlad:

It gave a stipulated timeline and failed to proof itself? I know would like to find out why that happened.

I really like hypocritical books but can I know what you are gunning at?

Wow! Weah96 walked straight past that one and didn't call it up. Was it an act of mercy? Or an oversight?
Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2015
An2elect2:
onionsoup where is your source?

oh from another media outlet
Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by DeKen: 3:10am On Sep 15, 2016
Eddlad:

Abrahamic books?What happened to your hypothetical book? Is your hypothetical book the bible?

You shouldn't waste your time with Atheists. They have an objective to provoke to anger and possibly make you sin. The bible clearly warns about people like this. Don't fall prey for them.

Proverbs 26:21
Like charcoal to hot embers and wood to fire, So is a contentious man to kindle strife.

1 Timothy 6:20
O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid irreverent chatter and the opposing arguments of so-called "knowledge,"

2 Timothy 2:14
Remind the believers of these things, charging them before God to avoid quarreling over words; this is in no way profitable, and leads its listeners to ruin.

2 Timothy 2
v.22: Flee from youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
v.23: But reject foolish and ignorant speculation, for you know that it breeds quarreling.

Titus 3
v.8: This saying is trustworthy. And I want you to emphasize these things, so that those who have believed God will take care to devote themselves to good deeds. These things are excellent and profitable for the people.
v. 9: But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the Law, because these things are pointless and worthless.
Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 15, 2016
DeKen:

1 Peter 3:15New International Version (NIV)

15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect
Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by DeKen: 5:33am On Sep 15, 2016
MrMarvelous:

1 Peter 3:15New International Version (NIV)

15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

I'm of the opinion that the person in question is not interested in the reason, but only seeks to provoke which is common of atheists.
Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 15, 2016
DeKen:

I'm of the opinion that the person in question is not interested in the reason, but only seeks to provoke which is common of atheists.
I'm an atheist myself, but one thing you have to realize is most people who actually view what's written, most times don't comment (just check the number of views against the number of posts of any thread).
And yes both sides of the divide do provoke, so I don't see how it's common of atheists.

1 Like

Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by DeKen: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2016
MrMarvelous:

I'm an atheist myself, but one thing you have to realize is most people who actually view what's written, most times don't comment (just check the number of views against the number of posts of any thread).
And yes both sides of the divide do provoke, so I don't see how it's common of atheists.
My first and several experiences with atheists is here on Nairaland. From my experience on nairaland, it's like several of them who make posts relating to religion are always out to provoke. That's my personal observation.

1 Like

Re: See What The Us Govt Is Saying About Jesus Christ, The Bible, And Christians!! by ValentineMary(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Op u don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that this stuff is fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) / SWS: The Word In A Transformed Believer Pastor Kumuyi Message Download Mp3 & Mp4 / Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.