Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You (1844 Views)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / 7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2015
When it feels right, and you are certain that this man can guarantee you a secure future of love and attention, then its worth it to know ways to make him make up his mind quickly.

(1) Make him feel in charge; men have a big ego, even if you earn a bit higher than this man at the moment-make him feel he is in charge... we all know the ladies run the show dont we?

(2) Listen to your man; A man wants you to listen to his soul, to know and understand how deeply and fondly he is of you- a man wants to know you are loyal, and believe me men always read between the lines... you don't want the man to see you as a nagging wife,so take note of the complaints.

(3) Be stable strong,but show your man you need him; this is like a dose of adrenalin rush for a man when you show him you need him emotionally.

(4) Keep yourself sexy and looking sweet; you do not have to be a super model or Nolly-wood actress but always keep yourself clean,looking soft and always be a lady...most men don't like women who act masculine, wear your victoria secrets,smile sweet and always smile.

see more of the article,really interesting i would say- http://lekkidatingandsex..com/2015/07/7-sure-ways-to-make-mr-right-pop.html
Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2015
superstory!
Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
superstory!
so wats ur own way?
Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by Gurgle(f): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2015
number 1 is important
Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by ellechrystal(f): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2015
Am tired of all these tales ways to do this and dat.
Op if it's not meant to b it' won't be
Weather u do 1000 ways to b married or not.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by BRIGHTTAZ: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Give him millions of millions and he wil take u down to de ......
Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
so wats ur own way?
a guy who doesn't want to marry you wont; even with all these.

a guy who loves & really want to marry you will do; without all these.

1 Like

Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

a guy who doesn't want to marry you wont; even with all these.

a guy who loves & really want to marry you will do; without all these.
I couldn't agree wit u more grin true that. A guy knws if he will marry a lady or not just frm d first date...
Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
after marriage true colour go show,before u say one she don sa hundred.GOD HELP US TO CHOOSE WISELY
Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by hiteelong(f): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
recently I learnt the importance of numb 2, men hardly talk but when they do just listen. I love my man

1 Like

Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:
number 1 is important

Sweet geh. Ur head dey there
No wonder my bro no fit leave U wink
Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by Gurgle(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Sweet geh. Ur head dey there
No wonder my bro no fit leave U wink

Lol he has gone again o

he prefers movies- what a marriage!

anyway all this is more difficult to practice in real life. But we all know its true lool
Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
superstory!
Am a man, and believe me if you truly love to keep your man-some of these tips are useful, except you are not keen on marriage yet.
Re: Ladies 7 Ways To Make Your Man Want To Marry You by IykeWest: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Op,am a man too and if I don't wanna marry u,i ain't marrying u. You can suck me till my diccck dries up,you can be phyno's Lil sister or buhari's daughter,if I don't wanna marry u,i ain't fucckin marrying u!

Chow!

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Most Guys Do To Deceive Ladies / Six Types Of Guys Women Should Avoid Dating Or Else / Are You Smart Check This Out, If You Were Sent Into The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.