Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,006 members, 7,803,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari (9985 Views)

Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by osimataylor(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
We change like quick silver.God is watching us.Hypocricy at its highest level.
Georgekyrian:
So you need help?

1 Like

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by HRich(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
kenny987:

Shebi they have said campaign speech/manifesto is not Bible or Koran that cannot be changed? It is subject to #Change o!
Afterall is Change government
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by lagdmark(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Buhari and his APC is the biggest and most shameful case of 419 ever recorded in Nigerian history.
Now we facing the reality

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by osimataylor(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Another handle solely opened to counter hard hiting observations on the double standard of APC gov.They are domiciled in the situation room.
obailala:
It was PDP and GEJ that first reduced the issue of terrorism and insecurity to politics by accusing APC of being responsible for BH; that was insane and irresponsible.

Meanwhile regarding GEJ's visit to Chad, you guys should stop getting it twisted as if you don't what the real issue was. The real issue in that picture you posted is that GEJ visited Chad for a security meeting with Alli Modu Sherrif, a man who is known to have links with BH and this thoughtless move was done just about a week after the Australian guy refreshed the minds of Nigerians about Sheriff's involvements. Taking Sheriff along was the reason behind the uproar by sensible Nigerians.

There is a clear difference between leaving your fight for your neighbours and asking your neighbours' cooperation in blocking their borders to prevent easy passage for terrorists (personnel and supplies). The difference is that in the past, Chadian soldiers marched into Nigerian soil and were helping us liberate towns seized by terrorists. The difference is a simple case to understand, but I don't expect you to for obvious reasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by brainpower(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
"Look my son, Hypocrites everywhere". Whoever tries to defend this particular statement by PMB is a f**king hypocrite like him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
iwaeda:
Nigeria is really an interesting country; we were told GEJ is slow poke asking for help from neighbours,

but what is the difference now?

cc lalasticlala,firefire, barcanista

You just said my mind.
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by nellyelitz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
What is talking? Few months ago you were busy insulting Gej, condemning his alliance with the boarders nations.

But u're here dancing around every continents.

U Neva Chi chun chin!

You think say to dey shout chanji everywhere be dis undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
obailala:
[s]It was PDP and GEJ that first reduced the issue of terrorism and insecurity to politics by accusing APC of being responsible for BH; that was insane and irresponsible.

Meanwhile regarding GEJ's visit to Chad, you guys should stop getting it twisted as if you don't what the real issue was. The real issue in that picture you posted is that GEJ visited Chad for a security meeting with Alli Modu Sherrif, a man who is known to have links with BH and this thoughtless move was done just about a week after the Australian guy refreshed the minds of Nigerians about Sheriff's involvements. Taking Sheriff along was the reason behind the uproar by sensible Nigerians.

There is a clear difference between leaving your fight for your neighbours and asking your neighbours' cooperation in blocking their borders to prevent easy passage for terrorists (personnel and supplies). The difference is that in the past, Chadian soldiers marched into Nigerian soil and were helping us liberate towns seized by terrorists. The difference is a simple case to understand, but I don't expect you to for obvious reasons[/s].

This is all rubbish, those guys were right on point. You guys are very good at twisting history and facts; what a set of people!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by RapLawd(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
baba go slow na just actor playing someone's script as praisdo,he can't even comprehend most of his speeches talk more of digesting their meanings,,,we have been scammed

2 Likes

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by anonimi: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by chloee(f): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
woodcook:
It was easy for Buhari to criticize GEJ back then. The funny thing was all the moves that GEJ made back then and received a backlash for were same moves Buhari is making.

If truly Buhari is a man of integrity has been portrayed to Nigerians I think he own GEJ an apology .
Do not worry! APC had pressed the their self destructive button. Remember nothing built on lie foundation last. Just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by obailala(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
osimataylor:
Another handle solely opened to counter hard hiting observations on the double standard of APC gov.They are domiciled in the situation room.
It seems like you are not quite a smart person at all. Hope you know you can easily check the nairaland history of anyone to confirm who's new and who's not?
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by tete7000(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

APC is yet to apologize to Nigerians for the many lies, until then, no peace for them.

I don't expect them to apologize but I expect an average intelligent person to read between the lines and conclude, the reason I use the word "inadvertently". If you say something and it is well documented, and then you come around and say something that negates what you earlier said and confirms what you denied, you proved your lie with your own mouth!. However, since they now occupy positions of leadership and are going to be making decisions that determine our collective fate for the next four years, we probably all don't have a choice than to support and wish them well. My people say "Irorun igi ni irorun eye" - A comfort for the tree is equally a comfort for the bird.
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by Firefire(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
tete7000:

I don't expect them to apologize but I expect an average intelligent person to read between the lines and conclude, the reason I use the word "inadvertently". If you say something and it is well documented, and then you come around and say something that negates what you earlier said and confirms what you denied, you proved your lie with your own mouth!. However, since they now occupy positions of leadership and are going to be making decisions that determine our collective fate for the next four years, we probably all don't have a choice than to support and wish them well. My people say "Irorun eku ni irorun eye" - A comfort for the rodent is equally a comfort for the bird.

Beni..."Irorun igi ni iroru eiye"

But we should be readily available to point APC to their past lies and propaganda on matter as delicate as security.
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
baba d daura President Buhari aka baba go slow is still active dan badluck Jonathan
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by tete7000(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

Beni..."Irorun igi ni iroru eiye"

But we should be readily available to point APC to their past lies and propaganda on matter as delicate as security.

Thanks for that correction. The opposition this time must be willing to handle information with honesty while dealing with APC. That gives them opportunity to redeem themselves.
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by blecele: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
All I know is that posterity will judge this country. Buhari has eaten back what he vomited. How can he say that individual effort cannot eradicate terroism when in the first place he never believe that Bokoharam members are terroist and he further say that it is a shameful thing that Nigeria is looking for foreign assistance because Buhari group can easily be wiped out under one month. He can see that talk is easy but to carry out the talk is not easy . After gullibleNigerians will tell me that Buhari is very competent, upright and man of intergrity. What a Country!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by sdindan: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
obailala:
It was PDP and GEJ that first reduced the issue of terrorism and insecurity to politics by accusing APC of being responsible for BH; that was insane and irresponsible.

There is a clear difference between leaving your fight for your neighbours and asking your neighbours' cooperation in blocking their borders to prevent easy passage for terrorists (personnel and supplies). The difference is that in the past, Chadian soldiers marched into Nigerian soil and were helping us liberate towns seized by terrorists. The difference is a simple case to understand, but I don't expect you to for obvious reasons.
Iriot! Talking blablabla jus to defend ur president.
LYING LIARS!
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by berrystunn(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
spikezz:

bitter soul!
yuh r also one of
d countless jobless
youthz rendered useless by
d GEJ administration.

sai baba. d smartest presido ever.
2 much swag, 2 much class

Baba, may u reign long nd
may God kontinu to help yuh az yuh
repair diz ruined nation cool

so uptill now you no no anything...... sorry
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
U knew this but never supported GEJ. I hate hypocrites.
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by godoluwa(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
iwaeda:
Nigeria is really an interesting country; we were told GEJ is slow poke asking for help from neighbours,

its unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by klax(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sometime I wounder if truly buhari did said
some of these words. It's beyond my belief that by now boko haram should have melt but instead they are waxing stronger and a rtd Combatant General who is a president behaving and talking like a coward this is Unbelieveable.

Pls was this not same buhari that showcase all millitary certificates in this world talking cowardly like this So who is the most clueless now if a bloody civilian president that at least despite last action pull a string on boko haram badly and a General that is now talk and like a coward in the face of battle

This was how almost forgotten frog eyes thing called Tifnubu said buhari need honeymoon for at least 100 days, so honeymoon was what he was voted for to come and do Over 14,000 innocent Nigeria souls had fell through boko haram attack and a reasonable politician who has children, wife, families, neighbours can came out to say buhari should sleep more and boko haram pls carry on killing till buhari wakes up or return from illusion of honeymoon, this is so interesting indeed and yet some animals came here hailing him jagabo or jagbada or jagbanonsense it's weird indeed.

Anyway it's ok let's wait till he return from his honeymoon and one thing I'm happy about is that the foolish hausas that are hailing Tifnubu are so foolish that they can't reason at all boko haram killing in the North everyday, killing your people everyday, bombing your mosque, raping your women, beheading your people everyday making the North unsuitable and among the most dangerous place in Africa to live yet one man from the Southwest is telling your silly brother buhari pls go more days on holiday, pls hausa people can't you thinkAre your brains dead Think, think and tnink. Oh my God!!!

1 Like

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by informato: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

“We recognise that none of us can succeed alone. In order to win this war, we need the collective efforts of each other, standing together as a formidable force for good, to defeat and end these acts of terror against our people,” the President reportedly said.

This is what we expected from ACN turned APC, but instead we see campaign of calumny against the Nigerian Army and the administration of Goodluck Jonathan.

Terrorism worldwide is fought collectively.

APC why did you play dirty politics with the lives of Nigerians?

which effort ? was buhari on lemon grass weed when he said he will make this country ungovernable in 2011...since then,it has bin so...ABEGI !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by McLove(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
spikezz:

bitter soul! yuh r also one of d countless jobless youthz rendered useless by d GEJ administration.
sai baba. d smartest presido ever. 2 much swag, 2 much class
Baba, may u reign long nd may God kontinu to help yuh az yuh repair diz ruined nation cool
repair indeed, when you deceive yourself finish lemme knw.
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by osimataylor(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Domiciled" is the operational word mr wise.
obailala:
It seems like you are not quite a smart person at all. Hope you know you can easily check the nairaland history of anyone to confirm who's new and who's not?
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by petermichaels(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bt wat did u tell Jonathan wen he was on seat. Now u want pple 2 pity u ryt? D cooking pot 4 d lizard is also a cooking pot 4d chameleon. Beta wok yor magic.
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by crystalzoe: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
oh baba na now u just dey know? after how many years of criticizing GEJ for doing just Dat. even Pentium one loads faster dan this now
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by M4gunners: 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
iwaeda:

We have been scam my brother.
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by kento15: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmm, how we speak 4rm both sides of our mouth, sm1 else was tagged clueless because he was seeking assistance 4rm d neighbouring countries n now since assumption of office our so called God sent is been jumping 4rm 1 country 2 another.
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by kessler53(m): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari is a typical politician making promises that he knows he can't fulfill,but failure to end boko haram before 2019 is tantamount to handing power to PDP.
Re: Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 31, 2015
@Spikezz take it easy oooooo, no develop high BP for nothing. GEJ & Buhari na the same. Stop killing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? / Police Urge Lagos Residents Not To Report Crime First On Social Media / PDP Begins Moves To Reclaim Ekiti In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.