Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World (20999 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Abeokuta Ranked Fourth Worst City To Live In Africa / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Mancity26:

i recommend paaw-paw and coco-nut for ur health

for me na capenter I recommend for your health.
Re: Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World by no2fuks(m): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2015
bettercreature:
Its a fake news my brother,Nigeria is actually about 160th
each level has many countries and Nigeria is actual at level 57
http://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php
Re: Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World by cozybunch: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Please sir/madam, nigeria is 79th in the world and nigerian passport holders do need visa to go to Singapore. Nigeria is visa free to 49 countries in the world and most of those countries are in africa and Caribbeans.

We need to update ours self with such information b4 posting on social network.

Note also there is a difference between Dominican Republic and Dominica as another entire country of her own. Nigeria passport holders need visa to go to Dominican Republic but visa free to Dominica.

Is a good thing that countries like kenya and the rest are opening up to tourist purposes.
Re: Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World by Jaxera(m): 7:22am On Aug 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
Buhari is working.

By the time our President leaves office in 8 years, we will be ranked among the first 20.

Sai Buhari.

Keep on deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) / LRU Recovered A Fallen Truck At Suru-Alaba, Lagos (PHOTOS) / How Much To Hold In Bank Account For Canadian Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.