Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred (2235 Views)

When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred by sann204: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Stubborn childred

Re: Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred by chocolateme(f): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
It is very risky to have all these categories of children from the same parents, their parents will die before their time.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred by Lanretoye(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred by sann204: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
chocolateme:
It is very risky to have all these categories of children from the same parents, their parents will die before their time.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred by dulaman: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
U say Chidred?
Re: Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred by chocolateme(f): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
dulaman:
U say Chidred?
badoo grin @op pls modify your GBAGUN b4 it becomes the discussion of this thread. But I know you don't mean KINDRED right?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred by sann204: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
chocolateme:
badoo grin @op pls modify your GBAGUN b4 it becomes the discussion of this thread. But I know you don't mean KINDRED right?
dont mind me, na the keyboard dey misbehave

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred by Alphaoscar: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
sann204:
Stubborn childred

And now it is childred . You go school at all?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred by babadem2much(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Any how wey una call dem dia pockets de better everyday, i just stop hating when my bank account is RED. Chai and many will wish to become Governor, ministers etc. We steal because you don't stone us.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari Most Stubborn Childred by mysticdollar(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Were N is different from were D is and they are not on the same line why blame it on keyboard

(1) (Reply)

5 Riddles Only The Smartest Mind Can Solve + Answers / See A Facebook Post That Got Nigerians Really Mad!! Lolz / Crazy Women Beat, Strip Each Other Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.