Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) (56151 Views)

Pastor Lesego Daniels Gives Flowers To Members To Eat. Photos / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / Apostle Suleman Buys Toyota Car For His Church Member(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmmmm... wondering how some people cant use their common sense to ''EMANCIPATE'' theirselves from ''CHURCHISH'' slavery.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by obosirow: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
This man is not a man of God but an agent of a god he serves which is satan.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by damiloladuke1: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
that man needs to be sent to jail, sincerely

I wonder what the SA gobernment is doing about him

CHECK OUT MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Does anyone see the resemblance with Davido in the second pic?
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by IamUdo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
You don't need Holy spirit to tell you that there is something wrong with this pastor and his congregation. Dariz God ooo!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Imortal001: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Look at the demonic logo on third picx! Its so scary, mehn dis one no be church abeg.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Etizz: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
So they have released d guy from prison after d snake scene... Hmmmmmmm.... Dem want make he kill person first before dem go jail am for life....... D members are so gullible..... Besides, what is d image of a skull with 2 sword across doing in his church?
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by OAMMB(f): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
mrsuccessful:
Sumtin like this.... #abeg na joke o!

Lol
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by juman(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Comedy.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is not Lesego Daniel. Lesego Daniel has been quiet lately. This is Penuel Mnguni.

My opinion on this is I'm shocked. Shocked that he's using more bizarre tactics to humiliate these people. Feeding them snakes got him trouble, so now he moved on to homosexuality. Something he knows won't get him in trouble with the law since it's legal. I'm disgusted & wish they could just lock him up.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
its pretty clear this was a setup. I wonder how much they paid the boy to act like this.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by HRich(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ok. I will turn the back page leta
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Twaci:
That too is extremely annoying! The world and its system of things are coming to an end sha...what can we do but to watch?
that's d painful reality. True religion is hard work and 2days religious leaders are offering us religion made easy. Sow seeds and get rich, kill infidels and go get virgins in heaven, take anointed handkerchief etc. These days, d more d spiritual gymnastics a pastor does in church d better. 4 all we no, it might just b arrangee. Guess what, some folks will say, "that pastor is a true man of God"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by mohisi: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
madridguy:
ANTI-CHRIST EVERYWHERE.
and still attand this guy's church
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by YabaLeftist: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Psychotic pastor. Gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by tekslee: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bullshit
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by calabaman(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
buhahahahahahaha

So funny, this pics are so hilarious.

that new gAy dude is a good actor.

#ihatehomosexuals
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Demmzy15(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Parisbookaddict come and see o grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by niggereyez(f): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
the word pastor has been sorely bastardised!
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
It hasn't reached time this man is been captured and thrown to jail... What sort of nation is that?
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by M4gunners: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
I hope this Op will not come 2morrow and say we should forgive him , that he was joking?
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by tolexy007(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
u are a really xtian u don't need to b surprise, it is end time tin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by femiranking28(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Don't they have laws in sa
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'm more shocked at his congregation. Of what benefit is this "miracle" to their lives ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by iamnemo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
If only we know that true and perfect righteousness is not possible for man to attain on his own; the standard is simply too high. Not even a pastor, imam or whatever yours is called can be deemed so.

Hence, you don't need any so called man of God. Just kneel and pray to Baba GOD he always answers eventually.
But what do I know?
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by ManTiger(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
SouthAfricans are now upping their game.

Nice one Pastor Lasego.

Your mate for naija dey cast our devil while you are busy invoking others with same devil.

Kontinuu.

Seems like a drama to me though.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by mordouc(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
mrsuccessful:
Sumtin like this.... #abeg na joke o!
We kon carry you for your awse now now
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by sucess001(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
lol...

Pastor Awilo Logomba on the beat...

The thunder that will fire this guy just enter cab...
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by olaolulazio(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Scam!!! The guy with d gay spirit much be a Nigerian dude looking for greener pastures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere: A Homeless Man Turned General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.