Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria (90340 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting For HORECA Manager / Job Opportunity At Guinness Nigeria Plc, January 2017 / (New)entry-level Sales Executives Vacancy At Guinness Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Me I just completed my digital interview today. Applied for Supply. Make una prepare well with good internet phone o. Infact use a laptop if possible cos the pdf attached to my last two questions didn't load on time so I missed the opportunity to answer the questions effectively, and I was using my smart phone.

My go take my pills jare........Goodluck everyone.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by beckissluv(f): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hi
everyone i jst got an invite for digita interview ,pls can someone tell me the step to take,pls can i do it 2mao?
Pls anybody wit useful information should pls reply this or send to my mail box
bilikisuigbaudume@gmail.com
pls help cos am so confuse
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
beckissluv:
Hi
everyone i jst got an invite for digita interview ,pls can someone tell me the step to take,pls can i do it 2mao?

Read the mail sent to you very well. Read from page 11 of this thread to the last very well. Go and download the app from Google playstore if you are using ur phone or go to the website from your computer. practice practice practice. Wen u have gathered enough moral, Copy the interview code and put in the mobile app and u are good to go.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015

This diageo pple are clowns. Where can one get stable internet in naaija during the day time. Why are they soo far removed from reality. We just copy things from abroad without minding the realities in our local environs. And the link expires by 11.59pm. My internet sucks and airtel is not helping matters here.

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by beckissluv(f): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Does it mean that d test link expires tonite around 11:59pm?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
E never show oo
geobukky:

The application closes today tho... Video invite will continue to roll in till next week atleast.
@ITAB kini latest, e dn Show?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Valendo: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
I don't know what to believe. In that website given to us it says interview due in 3 days to expire on 24th 11.59 pm. And the one sent to us is 21 11.59pm. Which one should I hold on to now?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Martins301:
Me I just completed my digital interview today. Applied for Supply. Make una prepare well with good internet phone o. Infact use a laptop if possible cos the pdf attached to my last two questions didn't load on time so I missed the opportunity to answer the questions effectively, and I was using my smart phone.

Do u have an idea how much data u used?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by beckissluv(f): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Is it possible for me to postpone mine to 2mao?
I mean did anybody postpone their interview to d next day by sending mail to one 'ehi' tellin him d reason y u cant do it today?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by beckissluv(f): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hi
pls were u able to postpone ur digital interview?i av d same problem as u,was wondering if i could postpone my digital interview to monday
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Flojoh1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
kelzabel:

Bros wats up?pls I wud love 2 chat u up in WhatsApp.there's sumtin I wanna straighten up wit u. U can add me up on WhatsApp wit 08078938314...i'd b expecting 2 speak with u soon
. Hey bro did u also get emailed for assessment centre? I also took the digital interview last week but no news yet.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
you can buh risky sha...
beckissluv:
Hi
pls were u able to postpone ur digital interview?i av d same problem as u,was wondering if i could postpone my digital interview to monday
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Valendo: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
geobukky:
you can buh risky sha...
I think there is a miss up somewhere. When I logged on to the test site, it was written that the test will last for 3 days, and that it must be completed b4 24th of August.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Dude04(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Martins301:

Does d link expire if not taken dat same day?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Dude04:
Does d link expire if not taken dat same day?
Your test link should provide the expiring date. Just follow that one.
@PrivateRyan I used 60+mb

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Dude04(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Jjst did mine although the PDF didn't displace but am hoping for the best
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by deturla: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2015
Dude04:
Jjst did mine although the PDF didn't displace but am hoping for the best

You can as well do Diageo an email, that was what I did. rubbish video interview
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by wroskian(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
cry lipsrsealed
deturla:

You can as well do Diageo an email, that was what I did. rubbish video interview
lipsrsealed
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by deturla: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
wroskian:
cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tuna Baba...What I do nah?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by wroskian(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
deturla:

Baba...What I do nah?
tongue
deturla:

Baba...What I do nah?
Nothing do you my brother.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by beckissluv(f): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pls i nid some body to tlk to
someone dat av done the digital interview,its my first and its givin me headache
my numba is 08060180831
pls add me up in watsapp,its urgent
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
beckissluv:
someone dat av done the digital interview,its my first and its givin me headache
my numba is 08060180831
Sorry......I would have love to add you but I haven't done the interview yet.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
beckissluv:
my numba is 08060180831
The key is practice, ntin spectacular buh one can easily fumble... High tendency of going blank after a sentence or two... Practice well well and make sure u AR relaxed u can take ur time between questions to relax and take water grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
beckissluv:
Hi
The mail carries the deadline... It also says u should mail someone if u are unable to do it by den*tho I must say it's kinda risky, but dy do reply fast, if dy don't u shud do it like Dat ooo*
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Flojoh1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
So diageo has called only one person to assessment day after digital interview or others have simply refused to tell. Can some1 else confirm this assessment day invite pls?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Ramos16(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
They invited me to do the digital interview yesterday, but I was not available, today, I mailed them and explained it in the mail, they did not waste time to reply me with an extension, now I have till 24th to write my test.

For those who taken the test, what is one to expect?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
I feel he is lying
Flojoh1:
So diageo has called only one person to assessment day after digital interview or others have simply refused to tell. Can some1 else confirm this assessment day invite pls?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by SerPounce(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Was able to take the digital interview late last night. It was unnerving at first but after a few practice runs I was sufficiently composed to attempt the main test. Have to say though that nothing beats the personal interaction of a physical interview. You get the feeling that you're just talking to yourself with your image staring right back at you as you talk to your computer.

My connection was fair, probably because I took the test late at night. The major flaw in the system was the question with the PDFs attached. They took time to load and when they did one barely had enough time to analyse the data and type recommendations before the time ran out. Let's see how it goes.

All the best to those yet to take the test.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
I'd advise you lodge complaint to the support team
SerPounce:
Was able to take the digital interview late last night. It was unnerving at first but after a few practice runs I was sufficiently composed to attempt the main test. Have to say though that nothing beats the personal interaction of a physical interview. You get the feeling that you're just talking to yourself with your image staring right back at you as you talk to your computer.

My connection was fair, probably because I took the test late at night. The major flaw in the system was the question with the PDFs attached. They took time to load and when they did one barely had enough time to analyse the data and type recommendations before the time ran out. Let's see how it goes.

All the best to those yet to take the test.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
My interview was good and I smashed the questions but my only worry is my little monkey dat was jumping in the background during the video interview. Pls do u think this can affect me?‎
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by horexy(f): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
thecollector:
My interview was good and I smashed the questions but my only worry is my little monkey dat was jumping in the background during the video interview. Pls do u think this can affect me?‎

grin
Monkey?
Quite hilarious

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
horexy:

grin
Monkey?
Quite hilarious
thecollector:
That's advanced interpersonal skill na... grin
Buh really I tink dy will love it except the person Dat screen u is strictly strict...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.