Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Any Natural Cure For Peptic Ulcer And Gastritis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Natural Cure For Peptic Ulcer And Gastritis (935 Views)

Natural Way You Can Become Free From Malaria, Typhoid, Ulcer And Infection Etc. / Gastritis Stomach Inflammation Symptoms, Causes And Treatment / All You Need To Know About Peptic Ulcer Popularly Know As Stomach Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Natural Cure For Peptic Ulcer And Gastritis by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please help somebody,,did anyone suffer from ulcer bfore...and if dey did,did they experience pressure within their chest and upper back and frequent belching and what natural cure did you make use of.........pls i nid help asap
Re: Any Natural Cure For Peptic Ulcer And Gastritis by gynny(f): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Gastritis symptoms include nausea, vomiting, etc. Gastritis explains a group of conditions with one thing in common: swelling or inflammation of the lining of the stomach. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/gastritis-symptoms-do-you-feel-burning-sensations-in-your-stomach/
Re: Any Natural Cure For Peptic Ulcer And Gastritis by BloggerToheeb(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
However, Gynny, do not rely on the link given. Please do contact your doctor immediately.

A physician first. Gynny I hope you heed!!!
Re: Any Natural Cure For Peptic Ulcer And Gastritis by sammysunny88: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yes there is natural and parmanent cure for any kind of ulcer 100% guarantee. Drop your number and I will contact you.
Re: Any Natural Cure For Peptic Ulcer And Gastritis by chinwoke03: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Go for Aloe Vera plus whose job is to cure ulcer permanently. go to www.facebook.com/ Chineolife. For more details or call 07065336114.
Re: Any Natural Cure For Peptic Ulcer And Gastritis by ufuoma23: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
yes. there is a cure for ulcer but it is herbal. it is efficacious.
it worked personally for me and my husband.
if you don't believe dont call. it is your belief dt will change ur experience. check my signature for details

(1) (Reply)

Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular / Is Banana Very Good Early In The Morning? / Staying Healthy By Using Natural Fruits Glycerin Soaps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.