Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 (1154 Views)

Applications Open For Andela Internship Programme / Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by JARUSHUB: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thinking about what career path to follow? Explore career opportunities while gaining banking experience.

Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme

Job Description

The Access Bank internship program provides undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates with the opportunity to gain experience in the banking industry by working in a global bank. It enables you to learn more about us and the excitement of working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
You'll work alongside Access people, all professionals in their field. Their perspective will contribute to your understanding of our business.
You will be paired with a mentor who will support you while you are engaged in creative and challenging tasks and assignments that align with the Bank's strategic objectives. There will be workshops that will cover topics like entrepreneurship, leadership, time management, creativity and team building. This will build and nurture your skills and talents and make you more productive, effective and skilled.
Periodic evaluations will be conducted and successful interns will be given a place on our Graduate Entry Level Programme upon graduation.

Requirements
We are looking for:

Student Interns: currently enrolled in Universities acceptable to the Bank, with GPAs of a minimum of 3.5 and a maximum age of 21 years.
Graduates Interns: graduated from Universities acceptable to the Bank with minimum of a second class upper grade and a maximum age of 23 years.
MBA student Interns: A minimum of second class lower grade and currently enrolled in Universities that are acceptable to the Bank.

Recruitment Process for the Access Bank Generation "123" Internship Program
Our recruitment process entails the following steps:

Step 1: submission of resume, current GPA and a 200 word essay on “Why I want an internship Opportunity with Access Bank”.
Step 2: an interview with the Zonal Head of the unit applied to.
Step 3: successful candidates will be offered the internship.
Note: Graduate interns will undergo the same recruitment process as (the) entry level graduates.

Application Closing Date is not specified
How to Apply
You will be required to submit their CV, current CGPA (transcript) and a 200 word essay on "Why I want an Internship Opportunity with Access Bank".

If you want to apply send your CV to :interns@accessbankplc.com
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by INTROVERT(f): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
I don't beleive
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Eeser: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hope this is not a scam
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Cutehector(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
I don't beleive
like seriously? If u used this energy ur using in nairaland to browse for companies, u"v hav gotten a very very good job.. Fyi, they r recruitin.. And I submitted my cv last two weeks!
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by JARUSHUB: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Eeser:
Hope this is not a scam

no it isn't, a lot of people have submitted their CV and your here asking questions

It wont cost You a dime to submit your application sir.
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by INTROVERT(f): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
like seriously? If u used this energy ur using in nairaland to browse for companies, u"v hav gotten a very very good job.. Fyi, they r recruitin.. And I submitted my cv last two weeks!

am not a fresh qradute.....
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Cutehector(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

am not a fresh qradute.....
den act like one!
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by INTROVERT(f): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
den act like one!

you can never please every body you know. I know all those skunks that keep throwing me shade on this forum are jobless or envious or just haters so I really don't Care how NLDs feel about me.
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

my job is being online 247 and I don't understand why it's hard for people to comprehenhend that.
den u should hav been aware dat access bank is recruiting.. Infact, u should hav been d first person to post d vacancy application here in nairaland for us.. angry
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
I think accepted universities are federal universities only
Re: Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 by JARUSHUB: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
kennynelcon:
I think accepted universities are federal universities only

i doubt, although i'm not sure if the state university graduates are excluded

(1) (Reply)

Massive Job Opportunities In An Oil Trading Conglomerate / Vacancies For Friday --all Confirmed! / Leventis Food Limited Sales Representative Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.