Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos (61201 Views)

Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi / Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by discusant: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
The environments look like some places during the stone age. This one Nigeria sef. Walahitalahi, One Nigeria is a whole set-back for some sections of the country.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by toshmann(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good job nigerian army.

Finally APC e-warriors have come to appreciate you, since their god buhari became president. But i appreciate all your efforts and weep when you suffer defeat regardless of who is in ASO Rock.

You will not be forgotten
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by RickyTan: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sai Baba ! With Baba in charge the NA has waken up from sleep.

God Bless Baba
God Bess NA
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Farkson(m): 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
gabazin080:
would you please quote me on a thread I once supported buhari.
Just say you want fame through me. May you remain stagnant nd unnoticed in all your struggle in life. *hissed*

You are truly a blood brother to former NSA. Ungreatful idiot.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by ayobabas: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brilliant
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
see ya life! Hypocrite.

If baba do well, u go talk bad, if baba no do well, u go talk bad. You don't even know what you want again. May u remain confused till eternity. *spits* angry
I think he needs to be banned in all sections on nairaland, he is just too dull, same way he messed up sexuality section specifically onihaxy thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by phreakabit(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
The first pic be like action film. . .
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by persius555(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Offensive, Offensive, Offensive. Thats the way to go. Kudos to the nigerian army. When the vermins are tired of running, they will have to surrender or die fighting.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Carltonblaze(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sai buhari is WORKING!!!unlike clueless GEJ
dainformant:
As part of efforts to rid Nigeria of Boko Haram terrorists, troops of 21 Brigade and elements of Nigerian Army Engineers yesterday cleared a notorious terrorists camp at Chuogori and Shantumari, Borno State. During the offensive operations the fleeing terrorists left underground silos.

In addition, troops of 151 Task Force Battalion conducted operations on Kashingeri, Wale and Kushingari Boko Haram terrorists camps today. During the raids, quite a number of the terrorists were killed, a Landrover vehicle and a Tipper were recovered. The troops also rescued 59 civilians that were held captive by the terrorists and cleared the camps.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations."

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/photos-nigerian-troops-clear-notorious.html
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by darelar(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is good news. More victory to Nigeria Army, total victory to Nigeria against any terrorist, be it in North, South South, South West, South East or anywhere in Nigeria. Terrorist will never make progress against Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by alejopataki(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
gabazin080:
The Nigerian army should be careful because I don't think baba one chance wey be their oga sent them to go this far
No be your fault naa,you're probably sipping on burukutu and pushing your phone button. Careful the allegations you make. I can get you if I want(arrested)you know.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by gabazin080(m): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
alejopataki:
No be your fault naa,you're probably sipping on burukutu and pushing your phone button. Careful the allegations you make. I can get you if I want(arrested)you know.
wow! See threat.
You know what, am shaking right now because am afraid.
Who do you think you are.
Let me help you in your search for me. Am seun, I stay in odonguyan, ikorodu Lagos. Hope that should help you in your search.
MUMU like you
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by jamayu(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
they are good to go why is it only the army people are praisng what of other agence lik dss/immigration/custom/etc so lets praise them too they are also doin well not the army alone thats why is call joint task force not millitary force
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by ernie1234(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
gabazin080:
The Nigerian army should be careful because I don't think baba one chance wey be their oga sent them to go this far

You are very very small in your thinking. I pity youth like you
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by magicfingaz: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Guyz let's keep beef aside and support dis millitary guys so dat they can do more. Cos what we need is total job done.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Boko terrorists fighters no dey finish ni...tooo many of them
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by oluwatobicoded(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2015
natas22:
Boko boys go kill me with laugh, so kidnapping and raping our girls is part of fighting battles for God.
www.
shut d trap! free religion out of dis. BTW hw come u so glued to NL FTC like dis do think u hav important things to do. all d tym of d day, u are busy struggling for FTC.

#No offence, buh tryna change ur way mann!
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by natas22: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
shut d trap! free religion out of dis. BTW hw come u so glued to NL FTC like dis do think u hav important things to do. all d tym of d day, u are busy struggling for FTC.

#No offence, buh tryna change ur way mann!

Morning bro
Thank you, God bless you and have a wonderful day and also thanks for the insults.
www.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by halimat38(f): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=gabazin080 post=36432800]The Nigerian army should be careful because I don't think baba one chance wey be their oga sent them to go this far[/quote

the Bleep are you talking about? ]
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by halimat38(f): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=gabazin080 post=36432800]The Nigerian army should be careful because I don't think baba one chance wey be their oga sent them to go this far[/quote

the fvck are you talking about? ]
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Manir9ja: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2015
gabazin080:
would you please quote me on a thread I once supported buhari.
Just say you want fame through me. May you remain stagnant nd unnoticed in all your struggle in life. *hissed*
hahahaha guy if i were u I'll do myself a favour and deactivate my NL account, what else can u say? You finished duded... Suspend your wailing for now
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by amawodoga: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2015
nigeria is truly a zoo
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by dreval: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2015
The man that pull out of army after 38yrs said: among the soldiers are saboteurs who delibrately leak their secrets to BH. But, I want to say that out of every 12 followers, the probability of having one Judas is half. Kudos to the faithful soldiers, carry on and God will surely prevail and reward you accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by Zuntun(f): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2015
See were they r staying self One cnt even breath. There sponsors are abandoning them gradually
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by fxskye: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2015
All I can Say is that May God give Victory to NA........God, we beg, plead and pray for your support of our NA and Nigerians in general to conquer and victorious over BH for NA has suffered from BH itself.

.........slow & steady, BH days are numbered.
Re: Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos by gemale(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
in no way belittln dis brave act by d NA, let me candidly state dt it isnt enuf 2 defeat dis bh menace. d NA seems 2 b d only actv party in dis anti-terror war & its nt sposed 2 b so. wt r d police,NSCDC & SSS doin? d war against bh isnt 1 where victory is by body count. fightn dem wt dis mindset wld b lyk tryn 2 kil a hydra by cuttn off its head-cut1 head & 2 grows in its place. until we can determine bh's source of funding & stop it, unmask their sponsors & prosecute dem,uncover & interdict their weapon acquisitn & supply, put a crimp in their recruitment exercise, uncover their agents infiltratd in our military & gov destroyn their spy ring, we cnt win d war against bh & 'victories' such as dis wld b pyrrhic. d hands of all sec agencies need 2 b on deck esp in intel gathern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.