Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut (112277 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / She Confessed To Have Committed Adultery.advise Please / Slut Walk For Women's Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by bola4dprec(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
I am not the original author pls wife and I have been married for 15 years. After Thanksgiving, I was looking through some old pictures of her. She was sharing with me stories, and I noticed one of them she was in bed with her dog (she was 11 in that picture). I made a joke about if she used to do the peanut butter trick. Wife told me she did have her dog eat her out a couple times, said she was curious. Said it felt good, I thought it was weird but I heard plenty of stories of people getting MouthAction from dogs. I didn't judge her, just asked if he was better than me. We laughed about it, and that was that. However the next day, she started bringing up her old dog again. She ended up telling me more about her dog. Long story short, from when she was 11, to when she left for college she would have sex with her dog. (YES PIV). I could tell she was embarassed sharing the story, I didn't really know how to react. I wanted to laugh, wanted to think it was all a joke, but she was sincere. After sharing the story, she was relieved that I didn't judge her. She told me I was the first person she has ever told and how great it felt getting it off of her chest and how great of a husband I am. The problem is I still can't rap my head around this. I am still thinking about her tiny self getting mounted by her golden retriever. I don't know why, but now when I look at my wife I keep thinking dog slut. I love my wife to death, we have three beautiful children together, and I get that it took a lot of courage sharing that with me. And I don't want to come off as judging or hurt her feelings. But I am still hung up on this, I don't want to tell her that my brain is still fried from when she told me but it is. I want her to feel safe telling me things and me telling her that I am bleeped up because she opened up to me would mess with us. When I am at work and I just keep imagining her moaning to a fucking dog. If it was just the eating out part I wouldn't care but the fact they had intercourse is really fucking with my head. She told me some other things that bleeped with my head. She told me that the thing that made the whole experience so unique was the fact that having sex with a dog is very primal. In the sense that when a dog starts going he doesn't stop even if it was hurting her. Dog doesn't know what rape is. And then there is the "knot" (you can google that). Some more information - okay guys people have been asking why I included the fact she is petite and all. It's because to her, this wasn't just like a vibrator or Love Machine type thing. She got off on the fact that the dog would dominate her, the fact he wouldn't let go of her. The dog literally made her his bitch. The knot aspect of sex, that she couldn't escape from him and it would hurt her a bit (she described it as "the good kind of hurt"wink. And as a human I can't form a knot, and even if I could I don't want to remind her of her doggy days. She was embarassed at first about sharing this, but now she describes the whole thing fondly. That she would think about coming home to having a loyal lover. She said, she just had to take her clothes off and her dog would know what was coming. This is what really is fucking with my head. The only good thing that I can think of, is when I talked about getting a dog a while back she suggested we didn't. What do I do guys?
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Yehman(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
So you and dog ve been licking the same plate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmm.....
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by DonX001: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Go and do DNA test for your kids.....they might be dog kids, .....have you noticed any of them having this strange liking for bone?? grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tomorrow another clown will come out and say he or she is only attracted to dogs and will start demanding for government recognition and simpletons will fall for the scam.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by meimoks(f): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Sandydayz(f): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Am outta here....
Geez shocked
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by pickabeau1: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DonX001:
Go and do DNA test for your kids.....they might be dog kids, .....have you noticed any of them having this strange liking for bone?? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by weingeorge(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Well...they said all men are dogs, maybe one man just literally turned into a dog. *police should investigate with a babalawo*. grin make I run before dem yab me.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by anthoniaz(f): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Na wa oo lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by slap1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
My brother, I don't know what to tell you. I will honestly advise you to take her to a pastor for serious prayers if you haven't done so. And don't leave her.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by bola4dprec(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
slap1:
My brother, I don't know what to tell you. I will honestly advise you to take her to a pastor for serious prayers if you haven't done so. And don't leave her.
to the best of my knowledge the affected duo were not Christian neither Muslim they beliefs in sudden occurrence nothing like religion in their dictionary
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by DonX001: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol! Abi nau....
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by DonX001: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
dinachi:
Tomorrow another clown will come out and say he or she is only attracted to dogs and will start demanding for government recognition and simpletons will fall for the scam.

I see that happening in the not-too-far future in that madhouse called US.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
DonX001:

I see that happening in the not-too-far future in that madhouse called US.
My brother nothing about that cursed country surprises me anymore!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pukes.

embarassed
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
cococandy:
Pukes.

embarassed
No Dont puke, be warming up to promote them as you promote homosexuals who Bleep their anuses and smile at you.
Be warming up to join them in their bestiality pride parade marches after all according to you even though it is a sin you would support them nevertheless because you do not want to force your beliefs on people.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
dinachi:

No Dont puke, be warming up to promote them as you promote homosexuals who Bleep their anuses and smile at you.
Be warming up to join them in their bestiality pride parade marches after all according to you even though it is a sin you would support them nevertheless because you do not want to force your beliefs on people.

I hope you don't develop high bp because of me.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by pbs4real(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
cococandy:

seriously do u really support this HOMO guyz

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
pbs4real:
seriously do u really support this HOMO guyz
yes.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by pbs4real(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sandydayz:
Am outta here.... Geez shocked
konji nah bastard ma sis.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by pbs4real(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
cococandy:
yes.
even if u nt homo,ur support for them alone makes me wna pukesad jeez! I tink am begining to hate ur person. . .trust me. . . *pukes*

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
pbs4real:
even if u nt homo,ur support for them alone makes me wna pukesad jeez! I tink am begining to hate ur person. . .trust me. . . *pukes*

Enjoy the hate bro smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
cococandy:

Console yourself!
Dont just overate yourself.
There is nothing unique about your support for homosexuals. Most people like you with no guts are doing so to conform.
My dissapointment lies in my thinking that perhaps you still retained a soul but your obvious coward capitulation simply showed I miscalculated.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by pbs4real(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
cococandy:

Enjoy the hate bro smiley
jeez! U xo disgustingsad i jez wonder how u got married. .

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
dinachi:

Console yourself!
Dont just overate yourself.
There is nothing unique about your support for homosexuals. Most people like you with no guts are doing so to conform.
My dissapointment lies in my thinking that perhaps you still retained a soul but your obvious coward capitulation simply showed I miscalculated.

Really? There's nothing unique about it yet you won't stop hyperventilating about my opinions about gay issues?
How many of your mentions have I ignored now yet you won't stop ranting. It's not unique indeed.

Do yourself a favor and stop. Make you no go die for another person problem.

Some people will hate gay folks while some won't hate them. That others don't hate them like you do will always be a constant. If you want to quench because of that, it's on your own head. You will just be another statistic.

As dumb as you are, that one should be simple enough for you to understand.
How many people who support equality for gay people can you punch to death?
Maybe not even one grin

Stop wasting your time ridiculously.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
pbs4real:
jeez! U xo disgustingsad i jez wonder how u got married. .
yea keep watering the 'undisgusting' hate in your heart.
It will grow big enough soon enough.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by pbs4real(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
cococandy:

yea keep watering the 'undisgusting' hate in your heart.
It will grow big enough soon enough.
never encourage homo's cos the act is satanic. . . . .enjoy the rest of ur day. .
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
pbs4real:
never encourage homo's cos the act is satanic. . . . .enjoy the rest of ur day. .

Never encourage hate. It is demonic. smiley

Enjoy the rest of your day.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
cococandy:

Really? There's nothing unique about it yet you won't stop hyperventilating about my opinions about gay issues?
How many of your mentions have I ignored now yet you won't stop ranting. It's not unique indeed.

Do yourself a favor and stop. Make you no go die for another person problem.

Some people will hate gay folks while some won't hate them. That others don't hate them like you do will always be a constant. If you want to quench because of that, it's on your own head. You will just be another statistic.

As dumb as you are, that one should be simple enough for you to understand.
How many people who support equality for gay people can you punch to death?
Maybe not even one grin

Stop wasting your time ridiculously.
Yet again you disappoint!
Something convinces your addled brain that you are making sense abi?
It is only you homosexual bigots that likes to throw the hate word around! When we condemn adultery we are not haters, when we speak against armed robbery, we are not haters but when we speak against homosexuals we are now haters.
You are given to vile affections and you have now believed a lie!
I believe you have practised lesbianism before and might still be doing so secretly. Your vocal support for homosexuals is just your preparation for stepping out!
Cococandy homosexuality is an abomination and supporters of this abomination like you are also abominable.
Keep decieving yourself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ok I've heard you.

I'm abominable. Get some rest.
dinachi:

Yet again you disappoint!
Something convinces your addled brain that you are making sense abi?
It is only you homosexual bigots that likes to throw the hate word around! When we condemn adultery we are not haters, when we speak against armed robbery, we are not haters but when we speak against homosexuals we are now haters.
You are given to vile affections and you have now believed a lie!
I believe you have practised lesbianism before and might still be doing so secretly. Your vocal support for homosexuals is just your preparation for stepping out!
Cococandy homosexuality is an abomination and supporters of this abomination like you are also abominable.
Keep decieving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
cococandy:
Ok I've heard you.

I'm abominable. Get some rest.
Get some sense!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.