Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut (112300 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / She Confessed To Have Committed Adultery.advise Please / Slut Walk For Women's Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
dinachi:

Get some sense!
Once again I agree.

You've won and you're still fighting with yourself grin

That's why it's counterproductive to carry other people's matter for head.
Let's see how long you will keep fighting yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
cococandy:

Once again I agree.
It is settled then.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
dinachi:

It is settled then.

It is?
Well I hope so too.

Let's give you a few days and see if you won't start ranting again.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
cococandy:

It is?
Well I hope so too.

Let's give you a few days and see if you won't start ranting again.
I will always mention that you promote homosexuals if that is your issue.
And that is certainly not ranting if you are proud of your support for men who Bleep each others anuses!
Since you love them so much may all your sons, brothers and husband turn to anus fuckers( homosexuals)! I hope you will say amen.
May all your sisters and daughters become Lesbians! Can I get a witness from you?
If you can't say Amen to these prayers then something is wrong with your mind.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Dragonking: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
bola4dprec:
I am not the original author pls
wife and I have been married for 15 years. After
Thanksgiving, I was looking through some old
pictures of her. She was sharing with me stories,
and I noticed one of them she was in bed with
her dog (she was 11 in that picture).
I made a joke about if she used to do the peanut
butter trick. Wife told me she did have her dog
eat her out a couple times, said she was
curious. Said it felt good, I thought it was weird
but I heard plenty of stories of people getting
MouthAction from dogs. I didn't judge her, just asked
if he was better than me. We laughed about it,
and that was that.
However the next day, she started bringing up
her old dog again. She ended up telling me more
about her dog. Long story short, from when she
was 11, to when she left for college she would
have sex with her dog. (YES PIV).
I could tell she was embarassed sharing the
story, I didn't really know how to react. I wanted
to laugh, wanted to think it was all a joke, but
she was sincere. After sharing the story, she
was relieved that I didn't judge her. She told me
I was the first person she has ever told and how
great it felt getting it off of her chest and how
great of a husband I am.
The problem is I still can't rap my head around
this. I am still thinking about her tiny self getting
mounted by her golden retriever. I don't know
why, but now when I look at my wife I keep
thinking dog slut. I love my wife to death, we
have three beautiful children together, and I get
that it took a lot of courage sharing that with
me. And I don't want to come off as judging or
hurt her feelings. But I am still hung up on this, I
don't want to tell her that my brain is still fried
from when she told me but it is. I want her to
feel safe telling me things and me telling her
that I am bleeped up because she opened up to
me would mess with us. When I am at work and
I just keep imagining her moaning to a fucking
dog. If it was just the eating out part I wouldn't
care but the fact they had intercourse is really
fucking with my head.
She told me some other things that bleeped with
my head. She told me that the thing that made
the whole experience so unique was the fact
that having sex with a dog is very primal. In the
sense that when a dog starts going he doesn't
stop even if it was hurting her. Dog doesn't know
what rape is. And then there is the "knot" (you
can google that).
Some more information - okay guys people have
been asking why I included the fact she is petite
and all. It's because to her, this wasn't just like
a vibrator or Love Machine type thing. She got off on the
fact that the dog would dominate her, the fact
he wouldn't let go of her. The dog literally made
her his bitch.
The knot aspect of sex, that she couldn't escape
from him and it would hurt her a bit (she
described it as "the good kind of hurt"wink. And as a
human I can't form a knot, and even if I could I
don't want to remind her of her doggy days.
She was embarassed at first about sharing this,
but now she describes the whole thing fondly.
That she would think about coming home to
having a loyal lover. She said, she just had to
take her clothes off and her dog would know
what was coming.
This is what really is fucking with my head. The
only good thing that I can think of, is when I
talked about getting a dog a while back she
suggested we didn't.
What do I do guys?

This means that ur dog disvirgined ur wife. shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by 5minsmadness: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2015
couldnt read it to the end...threw up half way.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 1:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Still ranting.
dinachi:

I will always mention that you promote homosexuals if that is your issue.
And that is certainly not ranting if you are proud of your support for men who Bleep each others anuses!
Since you love them so much may all your sons, brothers and husband turn to anus fuckers( homosexuals)! I hope you will say amen.
May all your sisters and daughters become Lesbians! Can I get a witness from you?
If you can't say Amen to these prayers then something is wrong with your mind.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by yorubadelta(f): 5:46am On Jul 31, 2015
pbs4real:
even if u nt homo,ur support for them alone makes me wna pukesad jeez! I tink am begining to hate ur person. . .trust me. . . *pukes*

LOL .. 'hate' is a strong word to use on that lady, you should understand that a lot of people who support such act do so just to appear 'trendy' and liberal minded... just like dinachi rightly stated.
..in a desperate bid to become a friend to the world, they end up making themselves an enemy of God. James 4:4

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by funlord(m): 5:54am On Jul 31, 2015
.[/quote] grin
cococandy:
Still ranting.

On a more serious note dinachi may have gone on a tangent but he has a point! And your reply was pregnant with meaning! I really would love to see how supportive peeps like YOU would really be if a future son or daughter of yours wants 2 be gay? I guess in a situation like that things would start 2 fall apart won't they? Because that would also mean you would have 2 question your OWN biological make up 4 spawing a child like that! The gay agenda is always cool from afar, till it hits closer 2 HOME! That's when _shit gets real innit?

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2015
When you have a gay in your family as in shit becoming real, you won't know when the gay agenda will no longer be cool from afar.

You tune will change to 'they are humans like us. they don't deserve the ill treatment.'

Soc 101.

Most social barriers that got broken today was helped tremendously by the fact that the most ardent haters got family members among the group they hated so much that they had no choice than to soften their staunch hatred and look at the people involved as human beings rather than far away deindividualized figure who are easy to hate on.

Time always proves this theory right.

It happened with interracial marriage.

funlord:
. ;DStill ranting.

On a more serious note dinachi may have gone on a tagent but he has a point! And your reply was pregnant with meaning! I really would love to see how supportive peeps like YOU would really be if a future son or daughter of yours wants 2 be gay? I guess in a situation like that things would start 2 fall apart won't they? Because that would also mean you would have 2 question your OWN biological make up 4 spawing a child like that! The gay agenda is always cool from afar, till it hits closer 2 HOME! That's when _shit gets real innit?
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:
When you have a gay in your family as in shit becoming real, you won't know when the gay agenda will no longer be cool from afar.

You tune will change to 'they are humans like us. they don't deserve the ill treatment.'

Soc 101.

Most social barriers that got broken today was helped tremendously by the fact that the most ardent haters got family members among the group they hated so much that they had no choice than to soften their staunch hatred and look at the people involved as human beings rather than far away deindividualized figure who are easy to hate on.

Time always proves this theory right.

It happened with interracial marriage.

Who is the homosexual in your family? Is it you, your husband,your brothers and sisters or your children?
So if you have a family member who is an armed robber or adulterer you will start supporting adultery and armed robbery?
Since you joined the homosexual bandwagon you have become depraved!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2015
dinachi:

Who is the homosexual in your family? Is it you, your husband,your brothers and sisters or your children?
So if you have a family member who is an armed robber or adulterer you will start supporting adultery and armed robbery?
Since you joined the homosexual bandwagon you have become depraved!

I wasn't even talking to you. grin

Abeg no go die for another man wahala.
You think you can rant your way into making everyone share the same opinion as you?

See as you're slowly running mad.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by pbs4real(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:

You think you can rant your way into making everyone share the same opinion as you?

oya tel me i wnt to knwundecided
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2015
yorubadelta:

LOL .. 'hate' is a strong word to use on that lady, you should understand that a lot of people who support such act do so just to appear 'trendy' and liberal minded... just like dinachi rightly stated.
..in a desperate bid to become a friend to the world, they end up making themselves an enemy of God. James 4:4
Brilliant analysis! More grace to you.
Many people like cococandy outstretching themselves to support homosexuals are scared of being labelled old fashioned and haters so they do all they can to fit in. Iam 100% sure that she wont be supporting homosexuals if the West still banned it.
She would very much prefer to be seen as a friend of the world than a friend of God, it seems.
Thanks for your refreshing pesperctive!

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by pbs4real(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2015
yorubadelta:

well said.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2015
pbs4real:
oya tel me i wnt to knwundecided
Tell you what?

Ok let me assume you're re-asking dinachi's question.
First of all, it is really lame to compare an armed robber. a criminal. who hurts people and sometimes takes lives in the process to a gay person who's not hurting anyone with his actions.
Only a small mind can come up with such a silly analogy. Not surprised there anyway.

But say I humor you guys and go along with it.

Do you think the same people who rush to bring fuel, matches and tires to burn a thief will do so with the same vigor and zeal if it turns out their brother or son was the one caught stealing?
Of course not. Then the story will change from "these robbers are wicked and heartless and deserve to die" to "pls temper justice with mercy"
Same group of people
Same offense
The only change is their relationship with the perp.

Time and time again, social barriers have been broken because the chief of the oppressors found himself having a member of his family in the camp of the oppressed. Then they begin to see how unfair it is to write those others off as less than human.

It is a socially proven phenomenon.

Dinachi can only do two things if he finds himself having a gay son. Change tune or kill his son.
His extremism will make room for no other reaction.

I hope you're not self-righteous extremist like him.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:

Simple question. Who is the homosexual in your family?
Can you answer the question and stop blabbing?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2015
dinachi:

Many people like cococandy outstretching themselves to support homosexuals are scared of being labelled old fashioned and haters so they do all they can to fit in. Iam 100% sure that she wont be supporting homosexuals if the West still banned it.
She would very much prefer to be seen as a friend of the world than a friend of God, it seems.

Friend of God like you?
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2015
dinachi:

Simple question. Who is the homosexual in your family?
Can you answer the question and stop blabbing?

The funny thing is you're more likely have one in your family. Probably abused by one too. hence the incessant outbursts even on unrelated issues.
Just watch yourself and see how you react to gay issues. embarassed It is deep and can't just be because your religion dislikes it. You're far from religious. That much is obvious. Whatever gay issue is bugging you is quite deep. Family things? Get some peace. it was never your fault.

Well If I had one in my family, I won't reject him or her as a human. Don't commit murder if you happen to have one in your family.

I take God beg you.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Who did the woman who slept with a dog hurt in the story and why did you puke? Okay maybe because America has not officially legalized bestiality before you will join to promote them as usual.
@ cococandy you are just a pathetic clown with your depraved opinion on this issue.
Get it into your addled brain condemning homosexuality is not the same as killing homosexuals!
Condeming armed robbery and adultery is not the same as killing culprits but I guess you had to sound that way to satisfy the society where you live even if you loose your soul in the process.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2015
dinachi:
Who did the woman who slept with a dog hurt in the story and why did you puke? Okay maybe because America has not officially legalized bestiality before you will join to promote them as usual.
@ cococandy you are just a pathetic clown with your depraved opinion on this issue.
Get it into your addled brain condemning homosexuality is not the same as killing homosexuals!
Condeming armed robbery and adultery is not the same as killing culprits but I guess you had to sound that way to satisfy the society where you live even if you loose your soul in the process.

Ok agreed with you.
smiley

Phew.
Anything to add?

Might as well get it all out now. Abi you want to continue hounding me all over nairaland on the same issue? Just spill and get it over with.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:

The funny thing is you're more likely have one in your family. Probably abused by one too. hence the incessant outbursts even on unrelated issues.
Just watch yourself and see how you react to gay issues. embarassed It is deep and can't just be because your religion dislikes it. You're far from religious. That much is obvious. Whatever gay issue is bugging you is quite deep. Family things? Get some peace. it was never your fault.

Well If I had one in my family, I won't reject him or her as a human. Don't commit murder if you happen to have one in your family.

I take God beg you.
I will never support homosexuality even if a family member is involved because that is the height of hypochrisy.
If your reason for supporting homosexuals is because you have a family member as a culprit then you are a hypochrite.
Again you said in another thread that you as a Christian knows that homosexuality is a sin. Question is why are you supporting what you know is a sin?

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:

Friend of God like you?
Baby girl, ve bin monitoring this thread, ur fan though but on dis issue u wrong. Dere is nufin on earth dat will justify that evil act. A man sleeping wif a man, den both of dem shld give birth to babies instead of adopting kids.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Baby girl, ve bin monitoring this thread, ur fan though but on dis issue u wrong. Dere is nufin on earth dat will justify that evil act. A man sleeping wif a man, den both of dem shld give birth to babies instead of adopting kids.

Are you willing to converse with me to know my opinion on gay issues?
We can have another thread and have a mature conversation about it.
Not this one o. Too many mad folks about who take your 'gay people shouldn't be oppressed' statements to mean you must be gay.

When I encounter such folks, I don't try to have logical discussions with them.

Hit me up when you wanna have the talk maybe on a quiet thread. It's bed time for me now.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2015
dinachi:

I will never support homosexuality even if a family member is involved because that is the height of hypochrisy.
If your reason for supporting homosexuals is because you have a family member as a culprit then you are a hypochrite.
Again you said in another thread that you as a Christian knows that homosexuality is a sin. Question is why are you supporting what you know is a sin?
is that all?
Anything to add?
Get it all out.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by pbs4real(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:

Tell you what?

Ok let me assume you're re-asking dinachi's question.
First of all, it is really lame to compare an armed robber. a criminal. who hurts people and sometimes takes lives in the process to a gay person who's not hurting anyone with his actions.
Only a small mind can come up with such a silly analogy. Not surprised there anyway.

But say I humor you guys and go along with it.

Do you think the same people who rush to bring fuel, matches and tires to burn a thief will do so with the same vigor and zeal if it turns out their brother or son was the one caught stealing?
Of course not. Then the story will change from "these robbers are wicked and heartless and deserve to die" to "pls temper justice with mercy"
Same group of people
Same offense
The only change is their relationship with the perp.

Time and time again, social barriers have been broken because the chief of the oppressors found himself having a member of his family in the camp of the oppressed. Then they begin to see how unfair it is to write those others off as less than human.

It is a socially proven phenomenon.

Dinachi can only do two things if he finds himself having a gay son. Change tune or kill his son.
His extremism will make room for no other reaction.

I hope you're not self-righteous extremist like him.
i concur with some of ur points,but the questn i do ask masef is how doz this bad spirit gets into them?how can a guy thinks of ever sleeping with another guy is wat i cnt decipher . . . .i jez wish i have a way to help them change dre perception. . . .i dnt knw wat i would do if i happen to knw i have a sibling who is HOMOundecided prob jez run away i guescheesy am jez trying hard to bliv HOMO'S exist. . .the whole tin at times luks NOLLYWOOD.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2015
pbs4real:
i concur with some of ur points,but the questn i do ask masef is how doz this bad spirit gets into them?how can a guy thinks of ever sleeping with another guy is wat i cnt decipher . . . .i jez wish i have a way to help them change dre perception. . . .i dnt knw wat i would do if i happen to knw i have a sibling who is HOMOundecided prob jez run away i guescheesy am jez trying hard to bliv HOMO'S exist. . .the whole tin at times luks NOLLYWOOD.

Well I've wondered too and frankly I can't understand it. They must understand themselves better.

I too wouldn't know how to react if I had a gay child or sibling. Yea but they exist.
also you can't run away from your family. You can disapprove but hating them will be hard for you even if you try.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:
is that all? Anything to add? Get it all out.
Yes why are you supporting what you know is wrong? Wouldnt the best approach be to condemn the act?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by cococandy(f): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2015
dinachi:

Yes why are you supporting what you know is wrong?
Wouldnt the best approach be to condemn the act?

Oh now he wants to talk like a civil person? grin
After you've abused my life and generations past and present with choice unsavory terms?

That boat sailed a long time ago for you my friend.

Give it some time and ask again. Nicely. very nicely.
Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by yorubadelta(f): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2015
dinachi:

Thank you smiley
.. nd yup! you hit the nail on the head once again.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by dinachi(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:

Oh now he wants to talk like a civil person? grin
After you've abused my life and generations past and present with choice unsavory terms?

That boat sailed a long time ago for you my friend.

Give it some time and ask again. Nicely. very nicely.
Calling you a homosexual bigot is not an abuse and wishing that all your kids and husband turn homosexual is not an abuse. Why should it be an abuse when you support them?

I just wanted to lay it bare that your support for homosexuality is absurd.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
dinachi:

No Dont puke, be warming up to promote them as you promote homosexuals who Bleep their anuses and smile at you.
Be warming up to join them in their bestiality pride parade marches after all according to you even though it is a sin you would support them nevertheless because you do not want to force your beliefs on people.

Bang! Bang!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.