Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information (33680 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI / Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 31, 2015
Actually, this is becoming quite troubling....I used to be a Buhari fan, but it seems his pattern of appointments has been very much skewed to benefit the Northerners...This is crazy.....He might speed up the division of Nigeria after all......

1 Like

Re: Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information by UncleJudax(m): 2:00am On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
do you see my response to this thread ? this is how a yoruba man responds to news like this. this how we roll. we dont consider every yoruba to be our family. just cuz you are yoruba dont mean i count you as family. thats how we yorubas get down, and as such this type of thing does not affect anyone of us. the man who got removed when he was getting his salary did not share it with every yoruba person. we are individuals first, then yoruba next. a little lesson for you SE folks
Hahaha. Oh lordy!
Re: Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information by tomakint: 2:09am On Jul 31, 2015
AroOkigbo:

It's no "tribal bigotry" friend!
Haven't you ever heard of principles of "Federal character"?
This is strictly 'government of the Northerners, for the Northerners and by the Northerners.....welcome to the Zoo!
Re: Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information by AreaFada2: 4:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm Buhari giving all appointment to the Northerners, I pity those that voted for him
Re: Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information by zheroes(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2015
franchizy:
Are there no Igbo's in the Army, why replace with another Northerner. The marginalization of the SE is quite annoying.
I condemn it, I condemn it and I call on PMB to request the reversal immediately or face our wrath.
you are missing it!!!!! and yes you are. i dont care if the replacement is a somalian but just let this acts of terrorism come to an end. besides how much do you get paid if the person appointed is from your village? Nigerians go the UK and US and talk about good governance and basic amenities, you i mean you, you envy them but why didn't you ask if your tribes man is in a political position, because at that point it doesn't matter.
Re: Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information by kodded(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2015
azzima:
igbos (majority )are slaves to ijaws (minority )nah.......worse case.
undecided

the ijaws have oil so they are very rich

northerners are all beggers

so which do you belong ?
A slave to a billionaire or a slave to a begger

undecided
Re: Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information by endeedike(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
u have forgotten to take ur medicine again....

azzima:
igbos (majority )are slaves to ijaws (minority )nah.......worse case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Abayomi Omomuwa Submitting The Lekki Tollgate CCTV Footage / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS / A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.