Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) (35641 Views)

Hot Photos Of Moyo Lawal In Short Yellow Dress Got People Talking / Eniola Badmus Slays In Short Gown / Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
I never liked this lady, there is nothing to like sef, her body is always exposed, her musics re trash in fact she shld just go and open a shop or go nd model

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by kilode100(f): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
She looks washed out.

Too much blockous and orisisirisi spérm .

5 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jeromejnr:
So what are we to gain from seeing someone's cleavage? angry

Mtcheeew!

Youths of these days. When are we in this country going to learn to be innovative sad

BROS!!

WERE THEM DEY SEE CLEAVAGE FOR WOMEN SELF!!

ALL I KNOW IS THAT CLEAVAGE IS THE WEAK PART OF A ROCK
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by femi4: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Katastrofy:
FRAKLIN UBA phoke dis babe tire..come pass am to iyanya,iyanya phock sote him deek dey smell d gal puna.. dem come push am commot for MADE MAD men music..

BUHARI CAME BACK FROM CAMEROOUN TODAY.. WITH so much pictures he took when he got der, pics of while he was coming down from the jet,pic of him walking down on the carpet,pics while he was shaking the cameroun president,pics while he was making "cheers" with the wife of the president,pics while he was laffing,pics while he was going back to the jet, and now pics wen he came back.. there was no pics on any important discusn.. and no atom of info on the outcome of the visitation sorry touring.
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by chisabones: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
LMAO too much make up abeg!!! She also has small brezz jare, the one she put for her chest na breast abi olorun ja gbadun grin

LOL
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by bros856: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
This our celebreties girls are losing value everyday as ladies and people are busy sheering them up instead of telling them the true!!!!1
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Sandydayz(f): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
"Blows my gum" smiley
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by sonnie10: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Georgekyrian:
Nyra my clutch..

Na only clutch? how about gear box?
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by ufelove(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-9po9YFC0LxM/VboKIXSbUvI/AAAAAAACFik/Ehponc1VGvg/s1600/CLKJIlsWIAAjzaa.jpg[/img]
The singer who is back in Nigeria stunned at iLLBliss' industry nite yesterday ..She's sexy!

https://instagram.com/p/5weUlLhMG1/?taken-by=emmanyra
undecided
londonrivals:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-9po9YFC0LxM/VboKIXSbUvI/AAAAAAACFik/Ehponc1VGvg/s1600/CLKJIlsWIAAjzaa.jpg[/img]
The singer who is back in Nigeria stunned at iLLBliss' industry nite yesterday ..She's sexy!

https://instagram.com/p/5weUlLhMG1/?taken-by=emmanyra

Err I'm still waiting for the beverage she brought oo
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:

BROS!!

WERE THEM DEY SEE CLEAVAGE FOR WOMEN SELF!!

ALL I KNOW IS THAT CLEAVAGE IS THE WEAK PART OF A ROCK

Lol!

No mind them. Dem don turn women to geology specimen.
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by sweetmaris(f): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why call her hot when you hav moi.. Lol
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Georgekyrian:
Nyra my clutch..
No be only clutch , she be ur break and throttle pedal also.
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by angelz(f): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
what's with some ladies and cleavage exposure?
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
How is this news?
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
We need some new celebrities I swear. These ones are getting washed up and boring.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol!

No mind them. Dem don turn women to geology specimen.
grin grin I DEY TELL YOU OHH
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by atilla(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Usually when people stay in Naija they look rough travel to Yankee for a while come back looking fresh.

This is the first time I've seen d reverse. She was always looking good in Naija, travelled and came back looking WORST.
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by oladeledave: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Top 20 Health Benefits Of Walking

An average Nigerian will rather take a bike from his living room to the toilet, this is the extent to which people are wen it comes to walking. we all hardly take a walk down the road more often.
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

Read More
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by enomakos(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wetin concern me with emma
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Onyiibazz: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
See her small brea..sts, no go fit fill hands self
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by RealEstate43: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
I know she sings but do not know who she is or how she looks, to me her music career seems to be in a ghost mode kinda, all the same she's living her life
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by condralbede(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
How many album she Don release Wai make her dey cleavages like so.Abi she won enter hustle now!!!!
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Holamidhe(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WOMEN angry

THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

Y na??.... You still show her to me second time

Y na??
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
VickyRotex:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Exactly the publicity she was craving for, when she took the pix, you've given it to her.

Lots of post are fading away in the Education, Health section et al

undecided undecided undecided undecided
bless you
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Prixus:

bless you

Amen!
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by ek0m(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks she looks awkward??
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by jbaby265(f): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2015
i must not comment..cos am tired
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by obontami: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2015
mencade5:
useless pros.titute!

bros na fight ??
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by Godson32(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Cleavage indeed,that one na lizard cleavage.
Re: Emma Nyra Displays Cleavage In Short Outfit (Photo) by gidjah(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2016
HBD
sweetmaris:
Why call her hot when you hav moi.. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Breasts Tattoo In New Photos / Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Hollywood And Las Vegas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.