Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. (1383 Views)

Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex / Funmi Pulled Her Bra Out And All The Guys Started Running Away (graphic Pics) / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by chocolateme(f): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
I was chatting with a nairalander here and she made a statement that reminded me of an old school friend I know whose husband is running away from, I wish to share it here, it may be a source of inspiration or advice to some folks here unless you ain't married yet .
This lady has always been conscious of her body weight, she always try out any form of latest exercise style that will keep her in shape.
Though she is lekpacious but won't believe it, recently, she came across an article stating that sex aids reduction. What did she do? She turned her husband into a GYM house. Poor guy, always eating everything available to keep healthy and fit but these days, he avoids her and leave the house early for work before she starts her morning exercise on him.
Don't know if that is highly advisable for women..
Re: Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by weingeorge(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Later now if she doesn't want it anymore...you'll still come here to complain you're being starved. People sha! Deal with it. grin
Re: Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by vizkiz: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
he is running away from you? Then run after him na undecided

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by wordbank(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Umu nwanyi
Re: Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by chigoizie7(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
chocolateme:
I was chatting with a nairalander here and she made a statement that reminded me of an old school friend I know whose husband is running away from, I wish to share it here, it may be a source of inspiration or advice to some folks here unless you ain't married yet .
This lady has always been conscious of her body weight, she always try out any form of latest exercise style that will keep her in shape.
Though she is lekpacious but won't believe it, recently, she came across an article stating that sex aids reduction. What did she do? She turned her husband into a GYM house. Poor guy, always eating everything available to keep healthy and fit but these days, he avoids her and leave the house early for work before she starts her morning exercise on him.

Too much of anything is very very bad.

One thing men hate Is "maniacs", I mean sex maniacs.
Men love sex, but its moderate .

2ndly, to think that the guy does almost all the work during sex, pumping and all that.

Lastly, to think that enuf energy is lost for every time he climax( such energy can be replenished with 2weeks of constant good diet and exercises) talk more of when she does it like 5times per day, who wouldn't run?

Abi dem de carry trophy for lash?

If he does not take time, she will loose her husband to another lady outside.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by mekzyjoe(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
chocolateme:

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
She is selfish, she shd look 4 an alternative way 2 keep shape abeg. Women hardly loses anything during sex but too much sex can be painful 2 d dick ok.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by misspicy(f): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol,so Op you mean doz overweight married women are nt getting enuf sex?i used to think it was d oda way round,more sex more flesh

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:
Lol,so Op you mean doz overweight married women are nt getting enuf sex?i used to think it was d oda way round,more sex more flesh
Me too..

Buh I think it's more Sperm intake, more flesh! angry

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Running Away From Her.. by barnaby04(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Poor guy, he must have watched Mortein advert, "Run for your life"severally to warrant him running.

On a more serious note, why would a woman wants to turn her husband into a SEX GYMMING MACHINE when she can always go to the gym to do proper workout?

Chai!!! May God deliver we guys from the antics of our women!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Break Up Lines... / What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... / Actor Charles Okocha Shed Tears At Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.