Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! (2589 Views)

When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Buhari Please Pay Armed Forces We Are Exhausted Here.??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
we are fighting boko haram insurgents on empty stomach .since buhari came into power our allowances nor salaries are delayed and we will drink garri for 2 weeks fighting .

buhari pls help soldiers pls we have not committed any offence to fight for our motherland.

gej always pay us before the due date to boost our morale.pls buhari copy from gej.

thank you sir.
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by BestySam(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
President Buhari at it again.

Slow and steady endure brother.
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
BestySam:
President Buhari at it again.
Slow and steady endure brother.
we are enduring but pls someone should pass the info to him
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by midolian(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
WailingWailers..try harder. Now that baba is winning the war against the insurgents, its obvious u are not happy about it. Hence, this bullsh*t. May God hav mercy on u.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
endurance is the key baba will pay you soon.I trust baba.
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by ionsman: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Whoever believes this thrash has to be inducted into the stupidity hall of fame.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by chat2deen(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
agborman96:
we are fighting boko haram insurgents on empty stomach .since buhari came into power our allowances nor salaries are delayed and we will drink garri for 2 weeks fighting .

buhari pls help soldiers pls we have not committed any offence to fight for our motherland.

gej always pay us before the due date to boost our morale.pls buhari copy from gej.

thank you sir.

Grumbling is allowed but let it not get to their ears. There is no pls in d army, but manage. Things will be fixed God's willing and better days ahead, wish our troops success,amen.
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
chat2deen:

Grumbling is allowed but let it not get to their ears. There is no pls in d army, but manage. Things will be fixed God's willing and better days ahead, wish our troops success,amen.
Na so
but God go publish them
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
ionsman:
Whoever believes this thrash has to be inducted into the stupidity hall of fame.
u are a monkey

1 Like

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
WailingWailers..try harder. Now that baba is winning the war against the insurgents, its obvious u are not happy about it. Hence, this bullsh*t. May God hav mercy on u.
you need Mohammed in ur life
ask any soldier if he has been paid

1 Like

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by dustmalik: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
ionsman:
Don't mind the wailing wailers. They will wail till they get tired. Nonsense of a thread.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
dustmalik:

Don't mind the wailing wailers. They will wail till they get tired. Nonsense of a thread.
shege
if I catch u walahi Na monkey jump u go do...

1 Like

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by tucky200(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
agborman96:

thank you sir.
Mr wailer...na only u and ur fellow wailers u fit fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by papaejima1: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pay the men nah buratai
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by ionsman: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
agborman96:

u are a monkey
You stink even online. ....Fetid Goat.
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
ionsman:
You stink even online. ....Fetid Goat.
I go kill you as I dey use kill those bastard boko haram here
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by gesundheit: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
agborman96:

I go kill you as I dey use kill those bastard boko haram here

Ain't you no longer the Abuja based he-goat looking for girls in calabar. Fools like you should be given to dogs for supper.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
gesundheit:

Ain't you no longer the Abuja based he-goat looking for girls in calabar. Fools like you should be given to dogs for supper.
your moniker pronunciation shows u are a confuse ediot and a bloody stinking civilian.
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by gesundheit: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
agborman96:

your moniker pronunciation shows u are a confuse ediot and a bloody stinking civilian.

You are reeetard blockhead lying foool. You deserve nothing but the greatest scorn for been the world greatest never do well poltroon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
gesundheit:

You are reeetard blockhead lying foool. You deserve nothing but the greatest scorn for been the world greatest never do well poltroon.
I will kill you the way I'm killing boko haram here and prophet Muhammad ten virgins
I have seen blood ,life and death
you are a stinky Jew bloody civilian with pot belly
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by gesundheit: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
agborman96:

I will kill you the way I'm killing boko haram here and prophet Muhammad ten virgins
I have seen blood ,life and death
you are a stinky Jew bloody civilian with pot belly

F***k you animal, I don't have the time for lying goat like you. I would have simply put a call through to Nigeria to get you into the gulag and shut up that gutter you call mouth. Once again f***k off idiiot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
gesundheit:

F***k you animal, I don't have the time for lying goat like you. I would have simply put a call through to Nigeria to get you into the gulag and shut up that gutter you call mouth. Once again f***k off idiiot.
Ratatatata

I killed you.
My rifle my life my wife
I better stick to it that here u talk
Lauzy f00l
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Make una help us beg buhari ooooo
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2015
No be we hide buhari certificate
Na the generals
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:
are u dis stupid? which war is buhari winning? oloriboo ni boy yi sha
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
justified19:
God bless you.this morning bomb explosion at the market and we are running up and down on empty stomach no salary

Democracy is a joke
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2015
agborman96:

God bless you.this morning bomb explosion at the market and we are running up and down on empty stomach no salary

Democracy is a joke
bro, if u are indeeed a military man, u shouldn't b here complaining on NL...how do u av time to fyt BH wen u av time for nL. bro, park well
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by midolian(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2015
justified19:
babaa re ni oloriboo. Bastard!
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2015
The IRRELEVANT ONE

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by omenka(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
ionsman:
We can all see what bunch of headless meanows these PDP Wailers are. I bet I can now open a thread and be like "wow, Buhari just paid me my father's gratuity that has been withheld for 20 years" and expect people to praise the president just as the wailers are seen here criticising him on a thread as useless as this.

And someone is supposed to engage folks like these in arguments.

What a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by agborman96: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
We can all see what bunch of headless meanows these PDP Wailers are. I bet I can now open a thread and be like "wow, Buhari just paid me my father's gratuity that has been withheld for 20 years" and expect people to praise the president just as the wailers are seen here criticising him on a thread as useless as this.

And someone is supposed to engage folks like these in arguments.

What a shame.
Why not find your fact from any serving soldier before say rubbish f001 and FYI I am not a party to any political party PDP and APC are all criminals and selfish
Re: Buhari ,chief Of Army Staff Pls Pay Us .we Are Exhausted Here!!!! by hakanai(m): 9:36am On Jul 31, 2015
@OP If truly your are a military man ,i hail you!!! We appreciate every effort your people put to protect and make Nigeria better. Again it will be sad if your story is true and will be wrong that you are not paid your allowances. The nation owes you that.
It will be wrong for anyone to simply dismiss such complaints with ease. We should all be mindful people use this medium often because it provides some level of anonymity.As such some Military men maybe doing same.I hope the persons in government or leadership of the army look into it sooner,regardless if it is a lie or not.

Long Live the Army
Long Live the FGN
Long Live the great people of Nigeria
Long Live our great NIGERIA

Sai Baba - PMB cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Governor Oshiomhole / Breaking News: High Court May Halt Akeredolu's Swearing-in / This Month Is Biafra Month- Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.