Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? (8092 Views)

How Can I Inform My Wife That I Need Another Wife / Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? / I Am Getting Married In A Month's Time, Should I Inform My Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by BlackGirlLost(f): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't get me wrong...I understand your point but if the boy has good intentions he would have already told his family that he is dating even if it isn't serious however she would have been a mention. Some guys would say a friend or coworker if they aren't comfortable saying girlfriend but she would be a mention in the conversation at SOME POINT.

She wouldn't have to keep "reminding" him. undecided She obviously think highly of the boy if she wants the family to know her.

Ms. Chima, he hasn't mentioned me BECAUSE of me.

As you can clearly see in the picture, I had some personal things I had to clear up before I met his parents. Ma'am the question I posed wasn't *why* haven't I met his family.

I know why. It's because of my stuff. Not because of milk, it's price, consumption etc. 'Cause he loves this milk and he know he wouldn't want to try any other dairy queen.

The question I asked is basically, now that the cat is out of the bag since Sunday, should I tell them if he doesn't?

I know now by reading the comments I should just wait for him. But I'm not stupid either... yes we would like to get married, but I'm not waiting because I'm no waiter.

Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by BlackGirlLost(f): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jorussia:
check your mail,i sent you a pm

Yes, I checked my email and responded at 7:54 AM Eastern Standard Time
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Jorussia(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Okay David. grin tongue
Lol,Deborah, so my name is now David abi?
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by BlackGirlLost(f): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

It depends. not everybody tells their family things like that unless its like marriage things. Don't think I would say anything unless the chap wanted to marry me. wouldn't expect him to say anything either

I am just weary of OP getting screwed over. Guess she should use this as an opportunity to see if he is serious or not

If not then that's another story

I believe him to be serious about me love. I am by far a desperate woman, I just didn't know the protocol. Hopefully I will be sharing pictures of my coral beads within the year. grin
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by BlackGirlLost(f): 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
grad2012:
uwc dear just be calmed ok and don't let it bother you.

I shared with him this post and he appreciated your input. Many thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by BlackGirlLost(f): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jorussia:
Is there anything wrong in me acknowledging that she is beautiful?

I see nothing wrong with it shocked
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jorussia:
Lol,Deborah, so my name is now David abi?

Delilah was tempting David.
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
BlackGirlLost:

Ms. Chima, he hasn't mentioned me BECAUSE of me.

As you can clearly see in the picture, I had some personal things I had to clear up before I met his parents. Ma'am the question I posed wasn't *why* haven't I met his family.

I know why. It's because of my stuff. Not because of milk, it's price, consumption etc. 'Cause he loves this milk and he know he wouldn't want to try any other dairy queen.

The question I asked is basically, now that the cat is out of the bag since Sunday, should I tell them if he doesn't?

I know now by reading the comments I should just wait for him. But I'm not stupid either... yes we would like to get married, but I'm not waiting because I'm no waiter.

Most straight men like "dairy" free or sold. Apparently, you are a waiter...you are still "lingering" around.

I have to call a spade a spade and I am telling you like I see it. For your sake...Good luck! wink
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
BlackGirlLost:

I believe him to be serious about me love. I am by far a desperate woman, I just didn't know the protocol. Hopefully I will be sharing pictures of my coral beads within the year. grin

I hope so too wink
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
BlackGirlLost:

Lol ok well then we have nothing to worry about

Please do share those coral pictures. I am obsessed with coral smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Most straight men like "dairy" free or sold. Apparently, you are a waiter...you are still "lingering" around.

Wait, you mean either no sex at all or sex after marriage, yes?
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

I guess my brother and friend are weird because they mentioned their girlfriends as "cowokers" before we actually met them as fiances.

My ancient pearls are being cleaned as we speak. grin

Lol

Nigerians and euphemisms
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Wait, you mean either no sex at all or sex after marriage, yes?

Before and After. lipsrsealed

For some reasons, sex isn't enough after marriage.
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Before and After. lipsrsealed

For some reasons, sex isn't enough after marriage.

So what did the Dairy analogy mean?? sex isn't enough or there isn't enough sex?
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

So what did the Dairy analogy mean?? sex isn't enough or there isn't enough sex?

Lol! She was saying her man like her dairy and no other dairy can surpass it. I was being sarcastic saying straight men like "toto" whether it is free or sold.

In other words; toto don't keep a man nor make him honest.

Make sense?
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Lol! She was saying her man like her dairy and no other dairy can surpass it. I was being sarcastic saying straight men like "toto" whether it is free or sold.

In other words; toto don't keep a man nor make him honest.

Make sense?

Oh! yes it does grin thanks
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh! yes it does grin thanks

You are welcome dear.
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol ok well then we have nothing to worry about

Please do share those coral pictures. I am obsessed with coral smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I'm looking forward to seeing your picture

I'm obsessed with pictures

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
I see you jaybee! kiss
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm looking forward to seeing your picture

I'm obsessed with pictures

Haha oga why are you following me

since morning o

you don tire?
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:
I see you jaybee! kiss

Hey booboo Q

How you been?

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

since morning o

you don tire?

You have been jiggling that ass huh? grin
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

since morning o

you don tire?

I wan begin dey follow you bumper to bumper sef

Na this same london we dey

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Today na friday and i don round up ma meetings so i gat time to stalk you ([size=2pt]The stalking thing na joke ooo before you begin dey fear[/size])
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Hey booboo Q

How you been?

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Why aren't you a moderator? angry

I have been good and dodging my husband's growing thirst for "dairy". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

You have been jiggling that ass huh? grin

For where

I don't have any o sad grin
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

I wan begin dey follow you bumper to bumper sef

Na this same london we dey

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Today na friday and i don round up ma meetings so i gat time to stalk you ([size=2pt]The stalking thing na joke ooo before you begin dey fear[/size])

LOL until I reveal my rhinoceros face, then you will leave me alone

Are you really here? Where
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL until I reveal my rhinoceros face, then you will leave me alone

Are you really here? Where

I work in the City

You can find me around finsbury Square (moorgate)
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

For where

I don't have any o sad grin

Haba!

Squats and lunges are good for the maximization of the derrire!
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Haba!

Squats and lunges are good for the maximization of the derrire!

I used to squat but it just gave me toned thighs

Didn't see any improvement back there
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Why aren't you a moderator? angry

I have been good and dodging my husband's growing thirst for "dairy". cheesy

Chima na correct goon

so he be fighting wars ontop bobby

I too like that nucca
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

I work in the City

You can find me around finsbury Square (moorgate)

Ok

I sometimes pass by there

Maybe Ive walked past you before lol
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Chima na correct goon

so he be fighting wars ontop bobby

I too like that nucca

You are not well! grin grin

They have corrupted my sweet Jaybee. cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive / Why Do Some Ladies Like To Suck Joystick??? / Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.