Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? (8083 Views)

How Can I Inform My Wife That I Need Another Wife / Is It Right For A Girl To Be Rude To Every Guy That Ask Her Out(Photo)? / I Am Getting Married In A Month's Time, Should I Inform My Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

I sometimes pass by there

Maybe Ive walked past you before lol

Been here since '03 so i'm sure i must have bumped into you

Back to ya picture

Don't keep a man waiting tongue tongue tongue

BTW: Where do you work?
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Been here since '03 so i'm sure i must have bumped into you

Back to ya picture

Don't keep a man waiting tongue tongue tongue

BTW: Where do you work?

Lol im sorry, neither of those answers are going to happen
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

I used to squat but it just gave me toned thighs

Didn't see any improvement back there

Buns of steel and isolation strenghtening!
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol im sorry, neither of those answers are going to happen

I will find you out then

I love me a challenge
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

I will find you out then

I love me a challenge

You sound hella thirsty. undecided
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

You sound hella thirsty. undecided

Chronicles of da hunter

You know how we do

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Buns of steel and isolation strenghtening!

Ok, thanks
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

I will find you out then

I love me a challenge

This one is truly impossible

Honestly im not worth the energy lol, youd better find somebody else
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

This one is truly impossible

Honestly im not worth the energy lol, youd better find somebody else

You are underestimating me grin grin grin grin

If only you knew what i do for living

anyhoo... I'm just messing with you... Just kinda curious about Gurgle nothing more
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

You are underestimating me grin grin grin grin

If only you know what i do for living

anyhoo... I'm just messing with you... Just kinda curious about Gurgle nothing more

Lol, private investigator?

If you knew the real gurgle you would be disappointed cheesy
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, private investigator?

If you knew the real gurgle you would be disappointed cheesy

We shall meet again

any plans for the weekend?
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

We shall meet again

any plans for the weekend?

Yeah except I would recognise you and you wouldn't recognise me haha. If we walked past each other

Not really, you?

Somebody told me the premier league is starting. Are you interested
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah except I would recognise you and you wouldn't recognise me haha. If we walked past each other

Not really, you?

Somebody told me the premier league is starting. Are you interested

Playing footie tomorrow morning (just regular 5 a side)

Gonna lounge for the remainder of the wkd

The community shield is on sunday but the league starts next weekend

Are you a red devil, blue or gayner?
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Playing footie tomorrow morning (just regular 5 a side)

Gonna lounge for the remainder of the wkd

The community shield is on sunday but the league starts next weekend

Are you a red devil, blue or gayner?

Ok. Good luck

Im not a supporter of any team, I just heard it was beginning

Which one are you
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. Good luck

Im not a supporter of any team, I just heard it was beginning

Which one are you

Red

You can join us ya know
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Red

You can join us ya know

What is the difference

London team vs another London team

I prefer the World Cup
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

What is the difference

London team vs another London team

I prefer the World Cup

Red = Manchester United = Biggest club in England and arguably the world
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Red = Manchester United = Biggest club in England and arguably the world

I thought Red was arsenal
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by jaybee3(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

I thought Red was arsenal

They are gaynners

Assanal

Don't support them cos they know nothing about success

Jose called them expert in failure and i'm sure a lot of peeps will agree with him
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Gurgle(f): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

They are gaynners

Assanal

Don't support them cos they know nothing about success

Jose called them expert in failure and i'm sure a lot of peeps will agree with him

Lol I like jose grin he's funny
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by BlackGirlLost(f): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

So what did the Dairy analogy mean?? sex isn't enough or there isn't enough sex?

I brought up dairy because home girl was asking why would he buy the cow when he gets the milk for free.

I said because he LOVES this dairy and isn't worried about any other dairy queen. #MilkDoesABodyGood

And if we're using Mrs. Chimas analogy for how sex doesn't keep a man, it really doesn't matter if I give it to him now or later then, does it? shocked
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Jorussia(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Delilah was tempting David.
It was Samson that was tempted by Delilah in the Bible and not David
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by BlackGirlLost(f): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jorussia:

Oh boy O
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jorussia:

Wasn't David her man?
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
BlackGirlLost:

I brought up dairy because home girl was asking why would he buy the cow when he gets the milk for free.

I said because he LOVES this dairy and isn't worried about any other dairy queen. #MilkDoesABodyGood

And if we're using Mrs. Chimas analogy for how sex doesn't keep a man, it really doesn't matter if I give it to him now or later then, does it? shocked

Of course, he loves the dairy..he is a man that like sex and it is easily available hence why be serious with you when he can play "house" without legality and responsibilities NOW. wink
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by Jorussia(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
BlackGirlLost:

Oh boy O
it requires elementary bible knowledge, to know that Samson was tempted by Delilah
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Chronicles of da hunter

You know how we do

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

undecided angry
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jorussia:
it requires elementary bible knowledge, to know that Samson was tempted by Delilah

For those who are bible thumoers. wink

1 Like

Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by BlackGirlLost(f): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Of course, he loves the dairy..he is a man that like sex and it is easily available hence why be serious with you when he can play "house" without legality and responsibilities NOW. wink

Easily available?

Darling it takes almost 2 hours to get to my house. That's a long way to travel for dairy. tongue
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
BlackGirlLost:

Easily available?

Darling it takes almost 2 hours to get to my house. That's a long way to travel for dairy. tongue

Do he have a green card?

Girl..there are women flying to Africa from all over the world for some dick and many of them aren't even with the dick they have traveled for.

He has traveled 2 hours for some sex and he is STILL waiting on the best time to "introduce" you? grin

Okay! lipsrsealed
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by BlackGirlLost(f): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
MrsChima:

Do he have a green card?

Girl..there are women flying to Africa from all over the world for some dick and many of them aren't even with the dick they have traveled for.

He has traveled 2 hours for some sex and he is STILL waiting on the best time to "introduce" you? grin

Okay! lipsrsealed

He was born and raised in the same city as me. I don't understand why you're on me so hard. I explained it to you easy enough that he couldn't introduce me until I took care of my personal affairs.
Re: Would It Be Rude To Inform My Boyfriend's Family That We're Dating? by MrsChima(f): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
BlackGirlLost:

He was born and raised in the same city as me. I don't understand why you're on me so hard. I explained it to you easy enough that he couldn't introduce me until I took care of my personal affairs.

Well, you did bring your business to Naitaland and asked for thoughts in regards to your matter.

First, you are saying you hope you are not being naive.
Secondly, you are saying that you want him to tell his family about you or should you tell the family that you are his girlfriend.
Thirdly, you are saying he won't tell his family because of YOU and your personal matters.
Fourthly, your personal matters that doesn't affect his family is your business and they do not need to know private matters that doesn't concern them.
Fidth, I you are making excuses for him and he is making excuses for why he won't tell his family since YOU SAID HE LOVES YOU.

Seriously, if you are trying to appear perfect and erase any blemishes from your life so that his family can accept you or do all that you can to get him to introduce you as his main boo...you will regret it for the rest of your life because you will have to CONSTANTLY keep improving yourself to "fit in".

Hey...it is your life! Good luck AGAIN! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo) / Why I Don't Date Slim Guys / How True Is This About Ceddi Plaza Abuja At 1am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.