Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme (114216 Views)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Nddc Oil Spill Mgt Training: Come In Here If You Can't Submit Due To Distance / Massive Recruitment At Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by sokarsenal(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2015
TheCode:

Oga read the instructions now, haba undecided

Someone asked whether he can apply because he has bagged an OND when it is clearly stated there that the MINIMUM requirement is WASSC. Abi he no sabi the meaning of minimum?

Another said he is from the North and asked if he can apply when it is clearly stated that to be eligible, you must be an indigene of one of the Niger Delta states. Abi he been dey look for false hope?

Now you are asking if the letter should be typed or handwritten. This beats me; can't u read it there, stated unambiguously, that it should be handwritten?

Please my brothers, let us help ourselves. What we need at this stage is people who would say, "I have submitted mine. That address at so so and so state is not really conspicuous. See how to get there..."; or some other helpful info. If anyone has a question, let it not be another no-brainer. Biko.

No hard feelings.
Lol.....calm down bro
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by sokarsenal(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2015
ITbomb:
Address to:

The Director
Commercial Industrial Development
Niger Delta Development Commission
Port Harcourt

Through;

The Director
NDDC (........ State Office)
.......... Road
....... State
Hmmm....seems appropriate.......another matter,I spent more than 10months serving in your location, during that time I see your posts on nairaland and didn't know you lived there...I think I know you...SMALL WORLD

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by sokarsenal(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2015
gabialonso:
address to..

The Director,

Education, Health and Social Services,

Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)

(Headquarters Office),

Port-Harcourt

Through:

The State Representative,

NDDC, ......State Office,

.......,State.
Now this is the director in charge of educational training in NDDC
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ahaz: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ifiegboria:
Thanks OP. Please I would love to know how relevant this programme is plus The cost, duration and locations. Enlighten me please
but what's the benefits of this training and it's employment prospects
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please has anyone gone to owerri office to submit? Does anyone know if the actual training would be spread out across the different states??
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by governoragweven: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
NDDC Benin office is as at today, 5th July as at 11am was under lock and key. i went there today to submit mine but could not see any staff to attend to us. the office was closed down by court order as regards to unpaid sum of 97 million naira, yes! 97m being payment for tax according to the document pasted at the entrance. applicants were all stranded today at the state office. Even those who hav submitted earlier may have their application stocked up in the office even upon deadline. No one has the idea of when it will be opened. THIS IS SERIOUS

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Stevosty: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
governoragweven:
NDDC Benin office is as at today, 5th July as at 11am was under lock and key. i went there today to submit mine but could not see any staff to attend to us. the office was closed down by court order as regards to unpaid sum of 97 million naira, yes! 97m being payment for tax according to the document pasted at the entrance. applicants were all stranded today at the state office. Even those who hav submitted earlier may have their application stocked up in the office even upon deadline. No one has the idea of when it will be opened. THIS IS SERIOUS
why now? Good one, pls keep us posted, somebody has to contact the hq if we are to redirect our letters.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Etizz:

Hope u have submitted?
nope..will do it on thursday
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
biaka1994:
I want 2 apply but I have a baby am from ogoni. Will they accept
my dear go nd apply ooo
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Anybody in ph should submit at no.1 wogu street D-line,don't go to aba road ooo for ur own good nd one thing my friend noticed was dat d guy in charge was just plain stupid,he was just interrogating her, nd telln her she isn't from ikwerre,just because she pronounced her village well nd d useless man told her she was lieing,she said to hell with d man nd nddc,how can she lie for mere nddc,she said some ppl dat were from d man's place entered d office he took deir application nd signed on it nd put it in a separate file, while plenty applications were on his table, how can Nigeria be better?

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Anybody in ph should submit at no.1 wogu street D-line,don't go to aba road ooo for ur own good nd one thing my friend noticed was dat d guy in charge was just plain stupid,he was just interrogating her, nd telln her she isn't from ikwerre,just because she pronounced her village well nd d useless man told her she was lieing,she said to hell with d man nd nddc,how can she lie for mere nddc,she said some ppl dat were from d man's place entered d office he took deir application nd signed on it nd put it in a separate file, while plenty applications were on his table, how can Nigeria be better? Pls go by 10 cos dey close by 2pm

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
When will nddc will start calling for selection
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
When will nddc will start calling self?..dis excercise fit take 1year before dem go start to call people ooo..lol
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
cool tnx
MrsAnyanwu:
my dear go nd apply ooo
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please does any body in d house have any idea wen dey will start publishing names..?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by u3fine(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
tomorrow
madri4u:
Please does any body in d house have any idea wen dey will start publishing names..?
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by eye2sabi(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Etizz:

I have submitted in Warri, wen u get to edjeba Junction along airport road, take a kehkeh to drop u at NDDC office along d edjeba road....
Etizz please am nt really conversant with warri roads. I need more clearance.
Shebi once I drop 4 pti, I shd take a cab/bus 2 edjeba junction(I tink there used 2b one AP filling station there). What's next abeg.
Correct me if I've it all wrong o
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by seun66(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2015
u3fine:
tomorrow
chai! you go fear answer
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Etizz: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2015
eye2sabi:

Shebi once I drop 4 pti, I shd take a cab/bus 2 edjeba junction(I tink there used 2b one AP filling station there). What's next abeg.

Oh Bob, wen u stop at P.T.I", take a kehkeh to airport Junction, from airport Junction take another kehkeh to edjeba Junction, from edjeba Junction, take another kehkeh to drop u at NDDC office along d edjeba road,...... Each kehkeh u enter will cost u 50naira..... Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2015
eye2sabi:

when u get to pti, tk a keke/bus goin 2wards enerhen, get down @ airport junctn, tk anoda keke den get dwn @ edjeba junctn..tk anoda keke to d locatn... u wil b lucky if u cn get a keke goin to edjeba..hope its helpful
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by eye2sabi(m): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Etizz:

Oh Bob, wen u stop at P.T.I", take a kehkeh to airport Junction, from airport Junction take another kehkeh to edjeba Junction, from edjeba Junction, take another kehkeh to drop u at NDDC office along d edjeba road,...... Each kehkeh u enter will cost u 50naira..... Thanks
Tnx bro. Pls did u fill any form there like som1 said on this thread. Just wanna knw if its beta 2 travel down there or send d package via nipost. Tnx 4 ur tym
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by eye2sabi(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2015
mauryn87:
when u get to pti, tk a keke/bus goin 2wards enerhen, get down @ airport junctn, tk anoda keke den get dwn @ edjeba junctn..tk anoda keke to d locatn... u wil b lucky if u cn get a keke goin to edjeba..hope its helpful
very helpful. thanks alot for your time.
will u advice i go there personally cos am currently in ph or i send the package via nipost.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ogiewanye(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Stevosty:
Did you fill any form on submitting your application?

no
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by madri4u: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2015
No filling of forms.. Write ur local govt. Area on top space of ur letter bold..arrange in d order.ur letter wit afix one pasport, birth certificate/age afidavit, LGA, SSCE, Any other higher qualifications.. Note: ssce certificate is compulsory...

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ogiewanye(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Ifiegboria:

Who did u address it to? Did u fill any form on submitting ur appl? Quote me please

Addressed it to d state office
nddc edo state
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by ogiewanye(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2015
governoragweven:

pls who did u address it to and did u fill any form at the nddc office upon submission?? urgent answer plssss
state office
nddc edo state
.....didnt fill any form...
i submitted to a lady who went through it nd told me...Thats all..i can go
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by permanentgrace(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2015
usoroh2003:

14 Akpan Isemin Avenue Ewet Housing Estate Uyo

Brother mi, abeg u know weda dem get mail box wey person fit send the application go directly if him fit no make am physically to the office to submit it?

Plus any other suggestion(s) to make things ease for non-state-resident-indigenes like me? I really want to apply for it, but travelling down to Akwa Ibom now is a big challenge economically and otherwise. Thanks.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by TheCode(m): 9:55am On Aug 06, 2015
The instruction was for us to apply to the Commission's Office in our respective states. Now the Commission's Office in Abia State is non-existent on the said Uwalaka Street and the only option is the Project Office (which only Abia State happens to have). But the Project Office is not the Commission's Office. You see my problem with Abia State? Any useful info on this would be appreciated. Right now I am still trying to get more enlightenment in order to liberate all concerned Abians from this quandary...
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2015
eye2sabi:

very helpful. thanks alot for your time.
will u advice i go there personally cos am currently in ph or i send the package via nipost.
well am actuali going to submit 2day..will gv u feedbck wen I gt bck..ok
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by eye2sabi(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
mauryn87:
well am actuali going to submit 2day..will gv u feedbck wen I gt bck..ok
okay thanks. will be expecting your feedback.
Re: The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Oil Spill Management Programme by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2015
My own dn enta rd 4rm lagos to ph. God hear me Nddc hear me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

How Can One Get A Job At Shoprite? / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.