Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Job Recruitment (1966 Views)

Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Academic Staff Recruitment 2017 (44 Positions) / Highest Paying Federal Ministry / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Job Recruitment by Surejobsng(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
The Federal Government of Nigeria has secured a loan front the African Development Bank (AfDB) for the implementation of Agricultural Transformation Agenda Support Program Phase-I (ATASP-I). The ATASP-I will contribute to the objectives of the Agricultural Transformation Agenda (ATA) of the Federal Government by addressing the constraints of Rice. Sorghum and Cassava value chains in four staple crop processing zones of Adani-Omor, Bida-Badeggi, Kano-Jigawa and Kebbi-Sokoto.
The Program comprises three complementary and mutually reinforcing components viz: Infrastructure Development; Commodity Value Chain Development; and Program Management. The specific objective of the program is to contribute to food and nutrition security, employment generation, and wealth creation along the priority commodity value chains.

The Program will be implemented through four (4) Zonal Offices. The Zones are: Adani-Omor with Head Office at Awka: Bida-Badeggi with Head Office at Bida; Kano-Jigawa with Head Office at Kano and Kebbi-Sokoto with Head Officer at Birnin Kebbi.

For effective Zonal Program take-off the ATASP-I is constituting a Zonal Program Coordination ream (ZPCT) at each of the 4Nos Zonal Program Head Offices. Consequently, part of the proceeds of the ATASP-I loan will be applied to engage the services of Officers at each of the four (4) Zonal Program Head Offices:

Job Title: Zonal Procurement Officer
Slot: 4

Job Title: Zonal Outreach Officer
Slots: 4

Job Title: Zonal Agro-Processing/Agribusiness Officer

Job Title: Zonal Irrigation/Rural Infrastructure Engineer

Job Title: Zonal Program Coordinator

Job Title: Zonal Monitoring and Evaluation Officer

Job Title: Zonal Gender and Social Development Officer

Job Title: Zonal Program Accountant

Job Title: Zonal Civil Engineer

Location and Reporting
Officers of the ATASP-1 will be located at the Zonal Program Headquarters, reporting to their respective Zonal Program Coordinators.

Terms of Appointment
Maximum of five years, renewable every year subject to satisfactory performance. The performance criteria will be the indicator for assessing every officer.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
Re: Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Job Recruitment by alexinfinity(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
please did anyone get job invite from a publication firm known as Oladaivis Publications scheduled tomorrow? please how true is it?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Job Recruitment by Surejobsng(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
alexinfinity:
please did anyone get job invite from a publication firm known as Oladaivis Publications scheduled tomorrow? please how true is it?
I didn't sir

(1) (Reply)

Urgenly Needed / Job Recruitment Group / Strictly Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.