Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

To Sarimah My Fantasy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Sarimah My Fantasy (543 Views)

Inside Lagos Strip Clubs..... The Fun, Fantasy And Dangers / Sarimah Has Done It Again Oooooooooooooooooo / Are Women Aware Of Fantasy Words They Say During intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Sarimah My Fantasy by Marcelinho(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
This beautiful damsel need no introduction, I have missed her so much if you see her please tell her I am looking for her.
Sarimah lost your contact please do well to relate with me thanks.
Re: To Sarimah My Fantasy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
undecided
Re: To Sarimah My Fantasy by Rapsainot(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
when you have no option than to think with your anus
Re: To Sarimah My Fantasy by Marcelinho(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Rapsainot:
when you have no option than to think with your anus

U just exhibit one
Re: To Sarimah My Fantasy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ewu.

What happened to your "PM" button? You wanted the "www" to know that you used to chat with sarimah offline? Who gives a fvck if you've missed her from jerusalem to jericho? Ewu can beer.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Omaa19 / Warning To Ladies / Are You A Lady With A Receding Hairline ? Are You A Guy With Thinning Hair ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.