Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (803 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: .. by shalomm: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
undecided
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is true. I am lonley though, I feel like that sometimes, but the holy spirit is my comforter! smiley

But if you also have a spirit wife in the dream it can also cause this, like if you make love in the dream you have a spirit wife and it will be very hard more than normal to have a woman to love you, so if you experience such. Go for. Deliverance so Jesus will set you free from it. smiley
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Awww cry

Pele my dear

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Were you dropped on your head as a baby? The title of your thread should be "why you would die lonely". . . Your attention seeking online is top notch, offline definitely, you seek attention when with girls and they in turn find you boring.

It's none of anyone's business. If you die lonely tonight or tomorrow morning, no one will notice. So how about you take a genuine interest in people who genuinely show an interest in you, approach them, start a meaningful convo that isn't bordered on your looks, and shut the fvck up?!

5 Likes

Re: .. by therealdeal10: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
JESUS!!! shocked God will neva allow me die lonely IJN: AMEN

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Blackett:
Were you dropped on your head as a baby? The title of your thread should be "why you would die lonely". . . Your attention seeking online is top notch, offline definitely, you seek attention when with girls and they in turn find you boring.

It's none of anyone's business. If you die lonely tonight or tomorrow morning, no one will notice. So how about you take a genuine interest in people who genuinely show an interest in you, approach them, start a meaningful convo that isn't bordered on your looks, and shut the fvck up?!

I get why ur angry, i would if i was in ur shoes. Im not used to them (females) like they just tease me with words they dont take me seriously its really painful when u really wanna date them they think ur joking. I just want a gf, someone that will take me serious wen i say i wanna date them
Re: .. by therealdeal10: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cmon dats harsh
Re: .. by yemmit90: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
@op, there are more to life than making a girlfriend your source of happiness.
As an handsome guy, may be you always indoor or too shy to talk to girls.
Re: .. by bqlekan(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Laughing So Hard That I Fell Off The Stairs..
Re: .. by ojun50(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Op u better wake up dis is Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Confused?? Help Oo / Please Be Sincere With Your Answer.... / I Need Some Advice For Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.