Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. (16355 Views)

Who Is Hushpuppi? Biography| Profile| History Of -lagos Big Boy "Ray Hushpuppi" / Is This The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland?? / Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

But she's refusing you undecided
she is just playing hard to get, u know women na
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Can you please change that picture
why my dear
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
why my dear

Its not clear
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
apholaryn:
no b xo jare,wen d torment dey too much fr ur papa that he almost hanged himsef they had to lie to him dat I no sabi wetin I dey tok ni..but serzly if p*ssy dey kill,I suppose don die long cos ur mama dey carry am chase me abt ni..evryday n nyt
but ehm u had mental problem, u nr sure say nr b u gv dat mad woman 4 ajegunle belle so?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by IamLEGEND1: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

NaBoredom lol don't worry. he will soon get tired
Is he really whitewitch though

He was
angelmarve, sweetorgasm, then one account like dat (i cant recall), then whitew|tch and now na kingsamura!
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Its not clear
ok i will but pls save my soul
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
she is just playing hard to get, u know women na
Drop her like hot potatoes and move ahead nigga! undecided
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Omotayor123(f): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
All this shii only happen on Romance section. Smh!
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

He was
angelmarve, sweetorgasm, then one account like dat (i cant recall), then whitew|tch and now na kingsamura!
i was changing to a better guy 4 gurgle
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Gurgle(f): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

He was

angelmarve,
sweetorgasm,
then one account like dat (i cant recall),
then whitew|tch
and now na kingsamura!

Mehn

cant believe whitewitch is a baby
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
All this shii only happen on Romance session. Smh!
Which semester? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

Drop her like hot potatoes and move ahead nigga! undecided
LOL u wise!!! so that u go chase her 4 back abi? bad guy!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by IamLEGEND1: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
oh dat togo refugee. now i know

for once,

just ONCE!!!!!!

Try chook reasonable yarn abeg

you even know wic part of africa togo dey?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by apholaryn: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
but ehm u had mental problem, u nr sure say nr b u gv dat mad woman 4 ajegunle belle so?
nah..but if na one of ur siblings u dey tok abt..very correct.I'm +ve my dna is d same with one of dem..kudos to ur mum bro, inshort she shld be called olobo town council.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL u wise!!! so that u go chase her 4 back abi? bad girl!!!!!!
i'm not interested. cool

And i'm not a girl. undecided
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

for once,

just ONCE!!!!!!

Try chook reasonable yarn abeg

you even know wic part of africa togo dey?
since u b refugee 4 there, u tell me
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Rattlesnake's wanna be... grin
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
apholaryn:
nah..but if na one of ur siblings u dey tok abt..very correct.I'm +ve my dna is d same with one of dem..kudos to mum bro, inshort she shld be called olobo town council.
lol u mean mama sikira wen dey sell ogogoro? chai u nr get sense o
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

i'm not interested. cool

And i'm not a girl. undecided
i know, its a typing error. what of mareiolae na?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1, I got ur phone call... Wats happenin here? Any chicks? grin
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
All this shii only happen on Romance session. Smh!
whats ur stress?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by apholaryn: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
lol u mean mama sikira wen dey sell ogogoro? chai u nr get sense o
nope, na mama KINGSAMURAI
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
tunnamania11:
Rattlesnake's wanna be... grin
MUMU
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
apholaryn:
nope, na mama KINGSAMURAI
LOL bt u mumu sha
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by naijaboiy: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
i know, its a typing error. what of mareiolae na?
She's fine. wink

Don't even think about it. undecided
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by IamLEGEND1: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
i was changing to a better guy 4 gurgle

so for your mind u think say you dey impress be dat?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
SWEERVE
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

so for your mind u think say you dey impress be dat?
LOL u self still get hope b4?
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
MUMU
Nie
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by apholaryn: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL bt u mumu sha
But ur papa mumu more na..I f.ucked ur mama sote I lost count of numba of times.
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by IamLEGEND1: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
dem no too plenty
bt i see say diz omotayor chick wan form matured mind for us

#LoosenHerUpForUs
Re: Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

She's fine. wink

Don't even think about it. undecided
LOL dat girl sha, hand must touch her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You / How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.