Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State (1784 Views)

Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
May God have mercy on us

Re: Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by ladyF(f): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Omg shocked
Life on earth is really short. Dust shall we all return to....
Re: Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by MosakuAW(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
embarassed embarassed

Too graphic abeg!

R.I.P

Road, air, sea accident will never be our portion in JaH name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2015

Re: Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by justFEARLESS(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
................Rosted beyond recognition ................sorry o
Re: Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
God, why didn't you create us as Immortal?
Re: Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Person they die instead of una to help am una dey snap am snap e face well so una fit upload for NL. Heartless people, stand dey look am, mtchwww angry
Re: Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Demigods:
Person they die instead of una to help am una dey snap am snap e face well so una fit upload for NL. Heartless people, stand dey look am, mtchwww angry
What help do you render to a dead man? Buy coffin abi dig grave?
And do you want me to go inside that heavy fire to rescue those people that are roasting?
Re: Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by enoqueen: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
And he died cry
Re: Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2015

Re: Viewer Discretion: More Photos From The Accident Scene At Ajebandele, Ondo State by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
What help do you render to a dead man? Buy coffin abi dig grave?
And do you want me to go inside that heavy fire to rescue those people that are roasting?

Na wa for you guy, heartless , see as you they talk so na to they snap am picture be the best? Anyway God have mercy on your soul and also mine.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Political Leaders Need Regular 'tutorials' Says Ghali Umar Na'aba / DATA DEAL: Get 75MB With Just #100 On Airtel / How Can I Spend This Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.