Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial (133075 Views)

Osuofia, Chiwetalu Agu At Bianca Ojukwu's Mum's Burial (Photos) / Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together / D'banj Spotted With Olu Maintain In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by ndidibabe(f): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Forward1:

e concern u? Help dem carry the bele na....
Abi o.
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by sigiyaya(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Idydarling:

u are on your own!
I hate it when yoruba muderfuckers quote me cool cool cool
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by SURElee(f): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kindly get your facts right. They had 3 kids(1 girl and 2 boys). Lost the daughter some years back. So they have two sons abeg. Confirm una gist before una post biko.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Pidggin(f): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
SURElee:
Kindly get your facts right. They had 3 kids(1 girl and 2 boys). Lost the daughter some years back. So they have two sons abeg. Confirm una gist before una post biko.

Na u born the second son for them? They had only two kids, a girl and boy, but the girl died.

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
refreshrate:

Avoid feminists. step one. Tosyne2much will advice you on the remaining 9 steps
hahaha....
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Teephad(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by illuminaty(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Tell that to mrcork
sparrow......how did the weeknd tracks go?
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Boss! I remember you. winkit's been controversies all week. lol. Drake and mill. Hope you seen mill's video of all eyes on you?
illuminaty:
sparrow......how did the weeknd tracks go?
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by freshinsightng: 12:18am On Jul 31, 2015
I never knew they had a child. They are both ageless. My condolences to them.

www.freshinsightng.com
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by maryjblack: 5:44am On Jul 31, 2015
wonder couple.....RIP 2 ur mum ma...
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by panifid(m): 6:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Omotayor123:
Only child first time I'm hearing that...
Beautiful couple.!

They actually had another child (a girl I believe) , Think she died during surgery to correct her 'bow' legs
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Onyeval212(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2015
MhizDeedy:
This woman is stunning, she looks so young. Black don't crack @ all grin
cheesy your dp 4uny
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by luckydube007: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Love is sweet when the two parity understand their self well. Rip to her mum
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Exponental(m): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Omotayor123:
And you don't know what to do next Oya do the needful joor undecided
why are acting like speechless Oshiomole? just say it... G..& D...
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by illuminaty(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Boss! I remember you. winkit's been controversies all week. lol. Drake and mill. Hope you seen mill's video of all eyes on you?
....yes boss.meek sha will loose this battle bt m nt a fan of drake either becos drake himself doesn't have respect for his elders in d rap game....i lost love for drake wen he picked war witt COMMON.niways,its gonna b fun.waiting for meek diss record shaaa cos drake did kill him on "back 2 bk" freestyle..."is the your world tour or ur girl's tour" n "trigger fingers are nw twitter fingers"
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Neplusultra(f): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2015
refreshrate:

Virtuos women are cut from a different cloth. Feminists won't ever see this, anyway he who the gods want to kill they first run mad.

Is this not a woman like them? Abi who amongst them fine reach this woman or have a more fulfilled life.

Awon oni ranu
Seriously,I still dey wonder!
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by illuminaty(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
......Brand nu...Meek millz has finally replied drake on a song produced by swizz beats titled "wanna know"
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by cutiesoglam(f): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2015
nerodenero:
Most times, the rich plan their family and have reasonable number of children while the same can't be said of some poor people. Dem go born to the extent say dem go born madness join undecided.
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ....dts hilarious...
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2015
On this, I'm with Meek. grin Drake is fvckd up dude. I've never liked him. He's always had this 'I'm better than everybody ' attitude. Damn! To be sincere, I wouldn't even rate drake Wale. He's never been superb. He's just an average rapper. More like American Iceprince. lol
illuminaty:
....yes boss.meek sha will loose this battle bt m nt a fan of drake either becos drake himself doesn't have respect for his elders in d rap game....i lost love for drake wen he picked war witt COMMON.niways,its gonna b fun.waiting for meek diss record shaaa cos drake did kill him on "back 2 bk" freestyle..."is the your world tour or ur girl's tour" n "trigger fingers are nw twitter fingers"
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2015
grin cheesy
cutiesoglam:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ....dts hilarious...
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2015
lol. Just listened to it now. Both of the are shii tbh. I'm guessing Nikki is getting into meek's head
illuminaty:
......Brand nu...Meek millz has finally replied drake on a song produced by swizz beats titled "wanna know"
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Onyeval212:
cheesy your dp 4uny

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by illuminaty(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
lol. Just listened to it now. Both of the are shii tbh. I'm guessing Nikki is getting into meek's head
meek messed up on dis "wanna know" song.d whole Internet world is bashing him.....send me ur pin let's add up
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2015
As in ehn. What was he thinking? Did he not listen to 'back to back'? Damn! Thought dude was gonna spit some venom. Meek is dead. God bless Cassidy mehhhhn
illuminaty:
meek messed up on dis "wanna know" song.d whole Internet world is bashing him.....send me ur pin let's add up
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by illuminaty(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
As in ehn. What was he thinking? Did he not listen to 'back to back'? Damn! Thought dude was gonna spit some venom. Meek is dead. God bless Cassidy mehhhhn
.....lol,dont even remind me of dt cassidy diss track 2 meek....lawd,dey killed meek
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
See reactions shocked a silent meek woulda been better than the crap he called 'wanna know'
illuminaty:
.....lol,dont even remind me of dt cassidy diss track 2 meek....lawd,dey killed meek

Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by illuminaty(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
See reactions shocked a silent meek woulda been better than the crap he called 'wanna know'
send me ur pin
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by illuminaty(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
s
Send me ur pin
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Marotzke(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2015
vizkiz:
I hate the fact that she doesn't have a daughter! angry
please don't add to the Jacobs misery. Their first child is a daughter, far older than this boy. She died in an operation to correct her embarrassing bow leg. Thats like ten years ago, aged nineteen.
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by Marotzke(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Omotayor123:
Only child first time I'm hearing that...
Beautiful couple.!
They had two children, a girl and a boy. The girl is dead.
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by teetee(f): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2015
vizkiz:
I hate the fact that she doesn't have a daughter! angry

their daughter died years back.
Re: Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial by gayeobasan(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
SUN RE OOOOOO MAMA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neyo's Sister / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.