Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! (7777 Views)

“ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
It has become a routine stuff for most guys on this section to tag girls always as hungry girls! To me its pure rubbish! Rich and generous guys don't have time to do this. They have the resources and they aren't stingy to spend a small fortune on the women they cherish.

Guys who use the social media to vent their unnecessary frustration are broke, stingy and wicked! They are many in this section but I don't wanna mention names. One is what ladies wear on dia wrist, anoda one name starts with letter "T", while there's anoda one from warri. Stop dis nonsense all of u and others who would want to copy them. After all, u guys are all obsessed with physical features of women. Since u want dat be ready to spend for it.
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by ladyF(f): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Blanc8(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
lolzz
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wristbangle

Tosyne2much

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See counter thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by falconey(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
only a hungry bitcch would compose this... Go find a job!

Miss liability

7 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lol grin........No man will marry a liability sha
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
broke guy!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
broke guy!

Sis, why are you this concerned grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Wristbangle

Tosyne2much

I didn't mention names. U were d 1 dat said it.
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
After all, u guys are all obsessed with physical features of women. Since u want dat be ready to spend for it.
hello guyz, dnt waste ur time on this op. She is one of them. She thinks the quoted part is a good enough reason for her to be a money and food monger.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Anyi3(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is sad mehn coming from a grownup.
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol grin........No man will marry a liability sha
who's a liability? Are u okay?
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by kuuljay(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
say what you like but from past experiences that I had and learned from I almost get a hard on when a lady tag me stingy.am not a broke guy and I provide help to my family and friends even without them asking but when I spot a dry cleaner chick I wouldn't mind been called stingy cool cool cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by jamex93(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
lolx

hungry bitches
most of this gals sha

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by bqlekan(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Feminism everywhere.. okay to the main topic... I just need to laugh and leave the rest to bangle and tosyne grin
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
masterchi:
hello guyz, dnt waste ur time on this op. She is one of them. She thinks the quoted part is a good enough reason for her to be a money and food monger.

SECONDEDEDED grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
You should ask yourself that undecided
StephanieEzeh:

8 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

This babe Don vex o.

laugh wan block my P****

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
It has become a routine stuff for most guys on this section to tag girls always as hungry girls! To me its pure rubbish! Rich and generous guys don't have time to do this. They have the resources and they aren't stingy to spend a small fortune on the women they cherish.

Guys who use the social media to vent their unnecessary frustration are broke, stingy and wicked! They are many in this section but I don't wanna mention names. One is what ladies wear on dia wrist, anoda one name starts with letter "T", while there's anoda one from warri. Stop dis nonsense all of u and others who would want to copy them. After all, u guys are all obsessed with physical features of women. Since u want dat be ready to spend for it.
I don't blame you; I only blame the society that supports people of your kind cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Adaeze003(f): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
The truth is, most guys on romance section are really young and very broke, I'll give you that.

But, you should know that you can do without money from even the rich n generous men. You just have to work hard. If you don't wanna be seen as a hungry chik then don't act like one, live within your means and stop begging.

Note that this is not a direct attack on the op but a general statement. wink wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by kokoA(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
StephanieEzeh:

How much does your father have? Hungry girls all over.. mcheewww.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Rapmoney:
I don't blame you; I only blame the society that supports people of your kind cool
guy place d blame on urself first!

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
kokoA:
How much does your father have? Hungry girls all over.. mcheewww.
anoda broke guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by write2obi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Op are you a hungry girl undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by ronald4lif(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
In other words every guy should spend extravagantly on their women to prove they aren't broke, right?

What right do you even have to tag a man as stingy? Is his money yours? What happens to you earning yours?

You see, this blackmail of brushing guys as broke and stingy just because they decide to spend their hard earned money the way they deem right doesn't fly anymore. His money, his labour and his exclusive rights to spend it judiciously and whichever way he likes. Leeches like yourself who thinks they have an opinion should get lost. Pile of dogshit. undecided

25 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by kokoA(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
anoda broke guy.
Yes. You papa na our president.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by falconey(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
broke guy!

hmmm so because I'm not a fool like your magaz that you give pussy for money I'm broke?

If being wise means I'm broke....so be it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
In other words every guy should spend extravagantly on their women to prove they aren't broke, right?

What rights do you even have to tag a man as stingy? Is his money yours? What happens to you earning yours?

You see, this blackmail of brushing guys as broke and stingy just because they decide to spend their hard earned money the way they deem right doesn't fly anymore. His money, his labour and his exclusive rights to spend it judiciously and whichever way he likes. Leeches like yourself who thinks they have an opinion should get lost. Pile of dogshit. undecided
guys who have d resources don't complain so why re u complaining?
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by kinglekan: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

What rights do you even have to tag a man as stingy? Is his money yours? What happens to you earning yours?

The Boss has said it all. grin

Welcome back sire!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Sveen: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Unfortunately, that doesn't change the fact that the ladies are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by write2obi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
guys who have d resources don't complain so why re u complaining?
My advice to you is, work hard, earn your own money, and stop looking for gold to dig.
Re: Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kinglekan sad
kinglekan:

The Boss has said it all. grin

Welcome back sire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Sperm (always Swallow Sperm And Dont Waste It) / Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.