Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

IACM Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IACM Interview Invite (915 Views)

Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation / Interview Invite / TRLPLAW Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IACM Interview Invite by ChelseaKings: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello fellow Nlders, I got an invite for interview from Institute of Attitudinal Change Managers (IACM) slated for 7th Aug.

Please who else got same and what's the coy like.
I checked their website but couldn't find much.
I need your contributions please.
Re: IACM Interview Invite by atama27(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2015
ChelseaKings:
Hello fellow Nlders, I got an invite for interview from Institute of Attitudinal Change Managers (IACM) slated for 7th Aug.

Please who else got same and what's the coy like.
I checked their website but couldn't find much.
I need your contributions please.
I got thesame invite, am in kaduna,i wish I knw much about the job so as not to waste my transportation. Av u done any research on the job and the organisation
Re: IACM Interview Invite by seun66(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
atama27:
I got thesame invite, am in kaduna,i wish I knw much about the job so as not to waste my transportation. Av u done any research on the job and the organisation
guys pls how and when did you apply. plus where is the interview? lag or ph?
Re: IACM Interview Invite by Valthegreat(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Don't mind those people, they are real but it is more like a marketing but the only annoying part is that they are not likely to provide support. For instance you may be expected to provide an office for yourself in Kadunna and develop customers to register with the institute. They are not even considerate at all asking job applicants to come from different states of the country to Benin without minding the cost implications. At least a phone interview would have been ideal to give one a better understanding of what they want before involving in risks.

3 Likes

Re: IACM Interview Invite by seun66(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Valthegreat:
Don't mind those people, they are real but it is more like a marketing but the only annoying part is that they are not likely to provide support. For instance you may be expected to provide an office for yourself in Kadunna and develop customers to register with the institute. They are not even considerate at all asking job applicants to come from different states of the country to Benin without minding the cost implications. At least a phone interview would have been ideal to give one a better understanding of what they want before involving in risks.
pls is dis peculiar to all positions applied for?
Re: IACM Interview Invite by atama27(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Valthegreat:
thank you for the info,i was about risking 15k for this..i appreciate, for Buisness development manager a phone interview would have been better.
Re: IACM Interview Invite by seun66(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
no wonder. though ph. is not far from benin, i do not tink i will go
Re: IACM Interview Invite by baylsen: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Valthegreat:
bros abeg wat oda info can u give us ? like was dere any salary offer? wat is their facility like and wen did u go for their interview. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Research Officer (coordinator) Needed At United Nations Office On Drugs & Crime / Job Vacancy In A Shipping, Oil & Gas Company / Urgent Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.