Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose (25408 Views)

Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
Once a Danfo driver eh? Now that explains a lot! undecided
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by crystalm2o: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Get your sure games and have total win on all the games in sport betting, to get winning like in the screenshot below with fixed games, contact me via inbox by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=7

Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by ki02020(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2015
onatisi:
where did u see LURTW in the article To copy and paste a simple word is even difficult for u in ur life and yet you are making fun of fayose. Better check ur life before you waste ur time away.

Well my friend let me educate you...any commercial vehicle driver with the exception of BRT is a member of nigeria union of road transport workers(NURTW) cool
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by 989900: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Dacosa:
Fayose can lie, IB poly can provide Ur HND result as U only ave ND result witz dem. Tell us ur route wen Ure doing danfo driver here @ ibadan. Useless Governor.

Actually, anyone can become anything.
I did use my Nissan as cab on Lagos-Ibadan, Ibadan-Odeda-Abeokuta, Ibadan-Ife routes quite a number of times during Abacha's tyranny induced strikes in the 90s . . . it's no biggie. I know a number of students -- even 'medical students' who ran 'Okadas' at night who are now top shots!

However, it's hard to verify Fayose's claim; he owned a Toyota Landcruiser (AY 01 TDE) already in the 90s . . . among other cars. Any' town boy' in IB in those days can verify this, and his claims as well.

We know you and what you do/did, stop forming some extraordinary grass to grace persona. BTW, it's not exactly like you hail from a poor home. Students all over the world work and go to school.
#nobiggie
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by chinge07: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2015
You need not tell us. by their Character shocked you shall know them cool cool cool
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by MIM77(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2015
No wonder!
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by onatisi(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2015
ki02020:

Well my friend let me educate you...any commercial vehicle driver with the exception of BRT is a member of nigeria union of road transport workers(NURTW) cool
oga ,pls read my post and see the correction I pointed out but it is good u have corrected urself . Fayose mentioned NURTW u wrote LURTW, that was what I pointed out and not the composition of the group.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2015
seunmsg:
No wonder he's always at home with them. He behaves and dress like them. The garage blood still flows in him.
real:
He's was even driving sef, Gej use 2 walk barefooted from otuoke 2 amuoke undecided

#picks race grin
Ok
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Google63(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
You are still a Danfo driver, only that you changed the vehicle. You now drive Ekiti state.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by sellYourCar: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Danfo driver

No wonder undecided
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Now you are talking!!
No wonder your ungovernor-like attitude.
OLD habits die hard.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by blecele: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
ki02020:
Ekiti people don suffer....what an irony the most acclaimed intellectuals now being govern by a once LURTW member grin
You that has the best things of life education, expose or whatever where are you today and where is the people's Governor. If God say yes not even when whole the world gathered against you can turn it to no. So stop being jealous.
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by doubleexplorer: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
What has changed?
Re: I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose by gayeobasan(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
We all have our stories too,that's not strange to me.All we are clamoring for is good governance from you sir and a better behavior.That's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu / Mohammed Magaji Says Kawo Flyover To Be Pulled Down For A Better One In Kaduna / Governor Obiano Celebrates Wife, Ebelechukwu On Her Birthday With Lovely Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.