Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:07 AM

Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? (2751 Views)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got (2) (3) (4)

Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by bdchange(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
therealdeal10:
Nobody in his right mind will say his sisters are any of dat

But easy to say oda ppls sistas re slut ryt?
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
bdchange:

Lolzz don't knw y ur comments seems hillarious to me. I pity ur gfs because u re only afta dr pants and nothin more. Atleast frm ur comments xo far
Fuccking iidiot! Engage me with something more intelligent and not your cork English.

You made a dumb thread to get a puccy but the bad news is Nigerian girls (nairaland) dont fall for puccy online warrior they fall for the real shiit.

If you wanna get laid ,go to 2go bro.
Inside this house we hook up with the best of the best . wink
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by wristbangle: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
adeh39:

As u can see dear......they painted ALL ladies black....so just conclude that their sis are among them too......

You don't hv to waste ur precious time creating a thread like this.....it doesn't change the fact that the things they say about most ladies is true.....

Ladies hv their own isssssh with Guys too....so the feeling is mutualwink

Make una take am easy abegicheesy

Well said dear
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by An2elect2(f): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Well said dear

Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by ronald4lif(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damn! Your ass is mine bro on this your useless thread. grin

I said I don't diick my sisters and I have no idea on who they are to some other guys out there and what they represent outside the home but in your unintelligent mind and trying to please some puccies here to get laid even as you double as an illiterate vowel nigglet tryna sound intelligent you still couldn't figure it out .

Here is the real shiit, diickhead! I love women and I respect them too but I can't be their rag boy like your miserable self and which woman wants to roll with a complete iidiot and panty pleaser that will go all the way by making a thread to be noticed ? grin
Bro, if you want 'em hoes opening those legs for you to dig you better up ya game because these days these hoes don't dig for nothing bro.
Don't deceive ya self.

That was some missiles. Someone ring the ambulance please. grin grin
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by wristbangle: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

That was some missiles. Someone ring the ambulance please. grin grin

grin grin There is no need for that because the OP has been murdered.
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by ronald4lif(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
wristbangle:

grin grin There is no need for that because the OP has been murdered.

cry
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by bdchange(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fuccking iidiot! Engage me with something more intelligent and not your cork English.

You made a dumb thread to get a puccy but the bad news is Nigerian girls (nairaland) dont fall for puccy online warrior they fall for the real shiit.

If you wanna get laid ,go to 2go bro.
Inside this house we hook up with the best of the best . wink

Sori to burst u. If u think its all guys lust afta hoesss or pu***y. Or woteva u call it den u re on a wet transformer ready to xplode or get fried. Am just writin on account dat I av sis and dey don't blong to ur category of guys.
For d attention, y wud I seek gals attention online wen d ones around re not dry up yet. U can av sex wit as many gullible ones as u wish. Dats none of my business.

Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by therealdeal10: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hahaha u caught me there bt dat is if u r caught nd d gal in question is actually a slut. Lyk u na, u wouldn't call ur sista's sluts on a platform lyk dis or wuld u??
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by khassy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
You must be a stupefied idiòt for mentioning my moniker on your senseless thread.

In all the threads i've created,,where have you ever seen me talk about or label Nigerian girls?

You better come up with facts instead of reasoning with your réctum.

Nonsense! undecided

should I send thunder via flash share so you help me transfer it to this OP's thread

looks like she need some

click like if you want thunda to faya this OPundecidedundecided
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
adeh39:
Nawa oooo......naso the thing pain you reach? grin grin

Imagine two threads were created cos of one thread? embarassed

Are u among the hungry ladies ni?....at least I know myself wella....so I can't be pained when I see topics like that.....and I don't blame the guys.....nah some jobless ladies cause amsad

So abegi make una cool una tempergrin grin

Can you pls stop bútt licking.
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
scooby12:

Can you pls stop bútt licking.

Hey!.....are you serious at all? undecided

Okay....please I need you to define "Butt licking" for me....or you kindly

SWERVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

Hey!.....are you serious at all? undecided

Okay....please I need you to define "Butt licking" for me....or you kindly

SWERVE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You defend these guys a lot.
On NL, that's "butt licking"...

Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 31, 2015
scooby12:

You defend these guys a lot.
On NL, that's "butt licking"...

Heeeeehehehegrin grin

In your dictionary bahundecided

And how is that your business if I may ask? undecided
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeeehehehegrin grin

In your dictionary bahundecided

And how is that your business if I may ask? undecided

See her lips tongue

Go jare.
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2015
scooby12:

See her lips tongue

Go jare.

Lolcheesy

How are u doing?
Re: Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
adeh39:

Lolcheesy

How are u doing?

I'm good dear smiley

Sex Positions That Make Men Smile Others That Make Them Cry [EXPLIC!T] / Tiwa Savage In A Bikini / Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself