Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. (1866 Views)

Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. / Good Girl Looking For A Spouse / I Need A Girl For A Serious Relationship.(age,24-27) (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by oguuu: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2006
U may contact me through ogundeletunde@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by BobbieMae(f): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2006
This guy what is your stats,

How tall are you
How much do you make
Whta do you drive
where do you live
where do you work
what was your income tax return for 2005 (if you live in the states)
Whats your credit rating (if you live in the states)
how many sexual partners have you had
have you been tested for AIDs
Do you have any STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Does madness run in your family?
Do you ahve any family members that are wild, for child birthing reasons,

I mean give us your stats man.

Meanwhile Candy lips i am not dumping you, i am just trying to figure out where this dudes heads at!
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by kiki(f): 3:28am On Sep 28, 2006
y don't u put it like this
I'm desperate for a gurl i couldn't get one so i decided to come and try my luck on the computer
u are such a LOSER
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by Raymand(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2006
wha'd fork is your problem kiki? most outstanding relationships begon from the internet! don't hate. . .
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by LABISTER(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2006
I think Kiki know little about profitable relationship from the internet. Why not shot up your lips if U are not interested.
I have heard of partners that knew through the internet and got married. OK, grin wink
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by BobbieMae(f): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2006
Kiki, the guy might be for real, cause good girls are hard to find, so everywhere is a good place to start looking, including the internet. I know people that met on the internet and married, you know

But my own na say, WETIN BE YA STATISTICS, cause i have lots of single gal friends that are able and looking, and best belive my girls are pretty, i am a pretty gal, so i roll with pretty gals, sexy and what not.
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by domwas2(m): 12:04am On Oct 04, 2006
u guys r nice out there, anyway i knew all my best friend through the net, i think it's a good medium to start-who can say.
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by kiki(f): 1:12am On Oct 04, 2006
k now what the phuck is yall problem can't a sister just state her opinion well i wasn't tryna be mean i was just tryna say wat was on my mind at that time so if u find it mean my bad but i wasn't tryna be i just think ookin 4 a gurl thro the internet is a way of sayin i'm a loser and really deperate for a gurl i couldn't get one so i decided to try the internet that is wat i think
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by domwas2(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2006
to kiki
y don't u put it like this
I'm desperate for a girl i couldn't get one so i decided to come and try my luck on the computer
u are such a LOSER

I dont know how someone feels making a fellow human being uncomfortable with his/her tongue, You dont call a fellow LOSER with a capital letter, what you are saying indirectly is that GOD is a LOSER cause He is the creator.
and anything you talked against something or human, you are refering it to the maker because the subject is His handwork.
So be careful with what you say cause it might turn against you later or sooner

Capital NO harm in admitting that you say something wrong, cause it happens all the time.
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by kiki(f): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2006
domwas2:

to kiki
I don't know how someone feels making a fellow human being uncomfortable with his/her tongue, You don't call a fellow LOSER with a capital letter, what you are saying indirectly is that GOD is a LOSER cause He is the creator.
and anything you talked against something or human, you are refering it to the maker because the subject is His handwork.
So be careful with what you say cause it might turn against you later or sooner

Capital NO harm in admitting that you say something wrong, cause it happens all the time.

that is some elementary skool shiit well i wasn't tryna make him uncomfortable
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by Raymand(m): 6:19am On Oct 07, 2006
@ kiki

well, you're making EVERYONE uncomfortable in the process. . .haters always do that undecided
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by dmola(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2006
hey you girls just let this guy be ight, and if you aint interested bounce ok,
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by domwas2(m): 12:49am On Oct 09, 2006
at kiki,
that is some elementary school shiit well i wasn't trying to make him uncomfortable

Here you come again with "elementary school bla bla bla" has you said, and you know what? You are a tripple capital LOSER because LOSER don't ever want to go through elementary school shit.

JUST BE CAREFUL, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO TYPE AS A REPLY - Not necesasary
BE CAREFUL!!!
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2006
are you a good guy yourself?
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by kiki(f): 3:36am On Dec 15, 2006
domwas2:

at kiki,
Here you come again with "elementary school bla bla bla" has you said, and you know what? You are a tripple capital LOSER because LOSER don't ever want to go through elementary school shit.

JUST BE CAREFUL, IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO TYPE AS A REPLY - Not necesasary
BE CAREFUL!!!

Wow hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just tryna he;p u out
Re: I Need A Good Girl For A Serious Relationship. by iz2much: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
Go to Google and search if u mean business or go round ur street with the Postal on ur chest.

ROMANCE Section HALL-OF-FAME( The Legends). / Singles In Benin City Drop Your Number Here Lets Hook Up. / Muslim Working Class Ladies And Gents Looking For Serious Relationship