Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Desperate For A Husband. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate For A Husband. (62137 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tonychristopher: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Toks2008:

Let me confess,i get sexually turned on when i hear an intelligent lady talk intellectually and i can't help falling in love with a lady who is intelligent no matter how ugly and let go of a brainless blac chyna.

I doff my hat for your intelligent arguments but let me just clear some of your deductions.

1. As per #1 you nailed it and please advice other ladies to reason as you do and i really hope you find a reasonable man who will never take advantage of your wonderful stand view.

2.You got that part wrong,i never wrote that all Igbo ladies are expensive to marry but ITS A GENERAL BELIEF by many guys that igbo ladies are expensive hence the need for any igbo lady in any committed affair with a man to start singing this into the ears of the man so that this erroneous belief will be expunged from his mentality.

3.Many ladies always get it wrong.A man may not stay sexually faithful to you because you were there for him when he had nothing BUT HE WILL NEVER EVER JOKE WITH YOU and given the chance that you remain by his side without bleeping up,he will most likely marry you even if he marries and beds other women.

Many ladies always expect that because they were there fore him,he should not even touch other ladies but this belief should be discarded.Look at Abiola,2baba,basket mouth,P square and even Olamide who sang melo melo for his lady who have been there for him.

Guys will almost never ever let go of a lady who have been there for them when they had nothing.I am a man and im telling you this raw truth so when next you se a made man and you jump on him,don't be fooled because he probably has a lady he cherishes far far above you.

4.This lady in question will still and forever be a friend to me because i invest so much in human relationship and no matter what you do to hurt me,i will always remain friends with you and never veer cut you off.

The truth is that i was getting to really love her but i have made some little sacrifices to show my care but just that one time that she had the chance to show a litle care,she blew it up due to crazy doctrinal dogma.

5.I am one guy who does not care about a ladies past as long as it does not affect the future. Like if your past abortions won't stop you from conceiving or if i will not see a crazy guy disturbing you while with me and stuffs like that.Any man who truly wnats you should know about your past to avoid unpleasant surprises but should not dwell on that.

6.Work on being a good person and invariably will be a good wife. For instance when i tell people i have been with just 2 ladies for the past 20years they scream and i always ask why? I am a sexually decent guy and always love to be with one lady not because of the love i have for her or not because i don't desire other ladies but as a believer i try to make GOD happy so Yes i agree with you that by trying to please GOD,by default we will apparently please our spouse.

As per that deliverance thing oh my you will laugh,husband hustle and after the deliverance they will ask the lady when she wants the man to walk into her life and she will say immediately then the man of GOD will decree that the man should locate her and stuffs like that.

I am not making mockery of the spiritual thingy though but its pretty funny howe it plays out.

nice post I must say but the past has a way of catching the present

but I agree with you on others

that lady is intelligent ..her type is rare
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tonychristopher: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Neplusultra:
They shud try harder at painting igbos bad,it won't chnage the fact that they are most sought after and will keep being! undecided

my dear the whole thing tire me

they paint Igbo bad yet the igbo guys are okay with their women

the last time I checked its the non Igbo complaining I keep asking why don't the stick to their women

maybe it's now I know quality don't come cheap

omalicha kedu ije

1 Like

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tonychristopher: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2015
anwo247:

They all want Dbanj....

Most ladies looking for husbands are their own problems.

A lady that started sleeping with men around 18yrs and now about 29 to 30yrs, yet she still goes to party and club like her life depends on it. They want a man to rent a hotel for their birthday and they will fill their Facebook page with party and birthday pictures + holidays pix abroad.

At the end, they tell you Nigeria guys are cowards and easily threatened. Why won't they be threatened?? when you maintain a social life they can't afford? Some of them need to slow down.... social hype is just too much.

blame it on tele mundo
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Neplusultra(f): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
tonychristopher:

my dear the whole thing tire me

they paint Igbo bad yet the igbo guys are okay with their women

the last time I checked its the non Igbo complaining I keep asking why don't the stick to their women

maybe it's now I know quality don't come cheap

omalicha kedu ije
Adi m nma smiley
Would have just ignored if I knew it was a thread by a known Igbo-hater GentleToks Abi rascalToks!He's always wailing about igbos!
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tmann626(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Toks2008:

Let me confess,i get sexually turned on when i hear an intelligent lady talk intellectually and i can't help falling in love with a lady who is intelligent no matter how ugly and let go of a brainless blac chyna.

I doff my hat for your intelligent arguments but let me just clear some of your deductions.

1. As per #1 you nailed it and please advice other ladies to reason as you do and i really hope you find a reasonable man who will never take advantage of your wonderful stand view.

2.You got that part wrong,i never wrote that all Igbo ladies are expensive to marry but ITS A GENERAL BELIEF by many guys that igbo ladies are expensive hence the need for any igbo lady in any committed affair with a man to start singing this into the ears of the man so that this erroneous belief will be expunged from his mentality.

3.Many ladies always get it wrong.A man may not stay sexually faithful to you because you were there for him when he had nothing BUT HE WILL NEVER EVER JOKE WITH YOU and given the chance that you remain by his side without bleeping up,he will most likely marry you even if he marries and beds other women.

Many ladies always expect that because they were there fore him,he should not even touch other ladies but this belief should be discarded.Look at Abiola,2baba,basket mouth,P square and even Olamide who sang melo melo for his lady who have been there for him.

Guys will almost never ever let go of a lady who have been there for them when they had nothing.I am a man and im telling you this raw truth so when next you se a made man and you jump on him,don't be fooled because he probably has a lady he cherishes far far above you.

4.This lady in question will still and forever be a friend to me because i invest so much in human relationship and no matter what you do to hurt me,i will always remain friends with you and never veer cut you off.

The truth is that i was getting to really love her but i have made some little sacrifices to show my care but just that one time that she had the chance to show a litle care,she blew it up due to crazy doctrinal dogma.

5.I am one guy who does not care about a ladies past as long as it does not affect the future. Like if your past abortions won't stop you from conceiving or if i will not see a crazy guy disturbing you while with me and stuffs like that.Any man who truly wnats you should know about your past to avoid unpleasant surprises but should not dwell on that.

6.Work on being a good person and invariably will be a good wife. For instance when i tell people i have been with just 2 ladies for the past 20years they scream and i always ask why? I am a sexually decent guy and always love to be with one lady not because of the love i have for her or not because i don't desire other ladies but as a believer i try to make GOD happy so Yes i agree with you that by trying to please GOD,by default we will apparently please our spouse.

As per that deliverance thing oh my you will laugh,husband hustle and after the deliverance they will ask the lady when she wants the man to walk into her life and she will say immediately then the man of GOD will decree that the man should locate her and stuffs like that.

I am not making mockery of the spiritual thingy though but its pretty funny howe it plays out.
u are right wt numba 3. i dated a gal was i was stl strugglin in university. d gal rily helpd a lot wen i was broke bt she broke up wt me during my service yr. i'm stl regrettin dat we r nt dating anymore cos she wld av enjoyd me now dat i'm a lit bit ok. i do send money to ha once in a while bt i wish i cld stl do more 4 ha
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Most ladies will say"I want a Godfearing man as husband",whereas their pasts are the dirtiest.

1 Like

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
tmann626:

u are right wt numba 3. i dated a gal was i was stl strugglin in university. d gal rily helpd a lot wen i was broke bt she broke up wt me during my service yr. i'm stl regrettin dat we r nt dating anymore cos she wld av enjoyd me now dat i'm a lit bit ok. i do send money to ha once in a while bt i wish i cld stl do more 4 ha
MY HUBBLE ADVICE!!

STOP SENDING MONEY TO HER, CUT ANYTHING THAT RELATED TO HER, SHE MAY SEE YOU AS HER SECOND MUGU (WHICH IS ALREADY HAPPENING, I THINK SO)

IT WON'T ALLOW YOU TO MOVE FORWARD SOMETIMES IN LIFE . ( I HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE JUST LIKE YOU, SO I UNDERSTAND YOUR STATEMENT)
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Toks2008(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
tmann626:

I dont get it..if you still send money to her then why cant she reconcile with u?

I also had a similar experience with my ex who i was with for 12good years.

she was there for me when i had no dime and would use her money to prepare meals for me.

But just like ur case,she left _about 3years ago due to stagnancy.

Things were very very ok from 2002 till mid 2012 when i had issues with my business then things became financially rough and she told me point blank that if she turns 30 and stagnancy persists that she wont leave to start her life afresh and when she clocked 30 in 2013 she left so can you beat that?

sometimes i think even some of those ladies that wheather the storm with a man also has an elastic limit.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by PastorAji(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:

*soliloquies* so evn pastor de use vaseling too
gringrincheesy
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tonychristopher: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Neplusultra:
Adi m nma smiley
Would have just ignored if I knew it was a thread by a known Igbo-hater GentleToks Abi rascalToks!He's always wailing about igbos!

our people say that whenever the asha the bird is dancing on a track ..pls look well...what ever is playing the music for the asha is around

nne look well...an Igbo girl must have shown him pepper that is why he keeps fantastic dreams of igbohood maybe he has to be igbonized that is ic he meets the requirements

I just don't know why non Igbo complain about Igbo bride price ...they should stick to their women na

ike gwuru

1 Like

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by MayorSchwags(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
i m nt even sure why guys shd be the ones doing the wooing sef. I wan take care ofyu, i go stl de toast yu again. Age wil tk care ofyu lols
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tmann626(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Toks2008:

I dont get it..if you still send money to her then why cant she reconcile with u?

she was there for me when i had no dime and would use her money to prepare meals for me.

Things were very very ok from 2002 till mid 2012 when i had issues with my business then things became financially rough and she told me point blank that if she turns 30 and stagnancy persists that she wont leave to start her life afresh and when she clocked 30 in 2013 she left so can you beat that?

sometimes i think even some of those ladies that wheather the storm with a man also has an elastic limit.

she cant reconcile wt me cos she's very proud n she's in anoda relatnshp. wen i contactd ha abt few mnts ago. she was tellin ha frnds dat i was beggin ha to come bk. i dnt tink i can date ha again.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tmann626(m): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
sonofananimal1:
MY HUBBLE ADVICE!!

STOP SENDING MONEY TO HER, CUT ANYTHING THAT RELATED TO HER, SHE MAY SEE YOU AS HER SECOND MUGU (WHICH IS ALREADY HAPPENING, I THINK SO)

IT WON'T ALLOW YOU TO MOVE FORWARD SOMETIMES IN LIFE . ( I HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE JUST LIKE YOU, SO I UNDERSTAND YOUR STATEMENT)
lyk i said i jst sent money to ha once in while nt often. i cant be a maga to ha nah cos i was once a maga lyk any oda guy. i don learn my lesson
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by aspirebig: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=marriedvirgin post=36448250]

keep dancing na so you go continue,one step infront five steps behind mtcewwwwwww
make I no slap you

U want that your hand to gum? Slap your father, bastard and frustrated fellow.

Na u go go 1million step backward and one step forward. You see your name for my post? Why e dey bite you?
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Toks2008:

a girl was with you for 12 years,

i dont know who to slap first, her for staying that long or you for thinking she did something wrong by leaving.

2 Likes

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
MayorSchwags:
i m nt even sure why guys shd be the ones doing the wooing sef. I wan take care ofyu, i go stl de toast yu again. Age wil tk care ofyu lols

hahaha , you have to beg her to clothe her, put a roof over her head, shag her when she is Hot, if you dont you are cheating.

being a man aint easy bro, i tell you
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
tmann626:

lyk i said i jst sent money to ha once in while nt often. i cant be a maga to ha nah cos i was once a maga lyk any oda guy. i don learn my lesson

THAT'S GOOD,

I I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON WITH THEM, AND NOW I DON'T EVEN CARE ANY MORE
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Fourwinds: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:
thread not for me wink

treks to Phone forum tongue
see urself
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by GentleToks(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
tonychristopher:

our people say that whenever the asha the bird is dancing on a track ..pls look well...what ever is playing the music for the asha is around

nne look well...an Igbo girl must have shown him pepper that is why he keeps fantastic dreams of igbohood maybe he has to be igbonized that is ic he meets the requirements

I just don't know why non Igbo complain about Igbo bride price ...they should stick to their women na

ike gwuru

I m yet to meet an Igbo girl/lady that would show me that your supposed pepper. I am too handsome for a lady to toy with me.

Interestingly, 85% of my ex girlfriends are Igbos and few Akwa Ibom/Calabars cos of my environment.

You are just wasting your money under development pretence of dowry.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tonychristopher: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
GentleToks:

I m yet to meet an Igbo girl/lady that would show me that your supposed pepper. I am too handsome for a lady to toy with me.

Interestingly, 85% of my ex girlfriends are Igbos and few Akwa Ibom/Calabars cos of my environment.

You are just wasting your money under development pretence of dowry.

fine boy no pimqple lol

is the account fine or do you leave off women like gigolooo
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by MayorSchwags(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=sinestro24 post=36461198]

i de telyu. dey even enjoy d shagging more. guys get to do all d work
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Neplusultra(f): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
tonychristopher:

ike gwuru
Exactly!!!
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by wristbangle: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Toks2008:
Desperate for a husband

For many years i never knew how ladies in their very late 20s,early 30s and late 30s feel when it comes to the issue of settling down with a man until recently when i had the cause to really get close to many of them.

Yes many of them will always insist that marriage is the least of their worries but deep inside,most of them are hoping desperately to have a man to settle down with and my acquaintanceship with some of them made me decide to write this short piece hoping that when they see and read it,they will come to understand that their desperation is self inflicted and until they learn to put themselves at a vantage point,they will only hope and wish for a long time that a man comes their way.

I have witnessed many deliverance session for ladies all in the name of looking for a husband but after a close look i come to realize that they are their own problems and this is as a result of the society that have brainwashed them and rather than dealing with the problems,they end up running from from one prophet to another and from one deliverance service to another and some have become a shadow of themselves as they turn to emergency sister dressing like masquerades,going without earrings,make up and even on low cut all in the name of looking for a man.

Please when next you see such ladies,help me inform them that deliverance won't solve their problems and even when we know that there are spiritual hindrance to getting a spouse,most times what we need is a re orientation of our minds,ways of life and culture.

1.Many ladies will not say yes to a man if you are not ready to do traditional wedding,legal wedding,white wedding,blue wedding... Please tell me how easy you expect to find a man in this harsh economy.

2.As an Igbo lady,you are naturally at risk unless you drive it into your man's ear that in your own family they don't ask a man for crazy bride price otherwise you will only see men come into your life without discussing marriage and you will think its a curse from the village but its only as a result of the funny belief that Igbo ladies are expensive to marry.

3.How many ladies can start a life with a struggling man? I guess part of the prayer point during deliverance is that GOD should bring a ready made man to propose to you.Mumu

4.Funny doctrinal belief is another hindrance and many ladies who run to conservative churches in the bid to have a man end up in more bondage.I had a lady friend in her 30s who i admire so much but she goes to one of this conservative churches and there was a time i was so sick and i was expecting her to visit but she never did and when i told her i was angry,she was so quick to say she can not visit me at home and i was like FOR REAL? Even a sick guy? i even told her that she would have at least come in company of a friend and i lost interest in the friendship instantly and i wonder how she will get a good man with that mindset.

5.Rough past is another hindrance and many ladies just believe that if a man loves them the past does not matter.

6.Lack of wife qualities is another issue and i wonder how a lady who does not have the required quality to be a mrs to a man will be desperate fore a man because even if any man comes,he will eventually leave you until you work on yourself.

The bottom line is that many ladies we see in churches today who tend to be looking for a husband are their own problems. So stop been desperate and work on your mindset and you will be surprised that in no time,a good man will walk into your life and marry you.

Excellent write up bro.

The fundamental truth is ladies don't know what they want and when you try to give them a coherent advice, they see u as an enemy.

Most time when I attend churches and see the huge number of single sisters, I keep asking myself is it this bad they go for deliverance because of village witchcraft.

Even some pastors are tired of casting demons in their life as they move from one church to another.

Honestly ladies of nowadays are so confused in selecting guys as they place their priorities on his physical attributes albeit the core values a husband material should possess.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Toks2008(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
tmann626:

she cant reconcile wt me cos she's very proud n she's in anoda relatnshp. wen i contactd ha abt few mnts ago. she was tellin ha frnds dat i was beggin ha to come bk. i dnt tink i can date ha again.

Then stop sending her money.

My ex would text me she still loves me yet she is still undecisive.

Please forget her fast.For me if i see the right chic to move on with right now i will do so in a flash.

Some ladies are pathetic money mongers. Look very well and you will see other chics. Please forget her.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Toks2008(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
wristbangle:

Excellent write up bro.

The fundamental truth is ladies don't know what they want and when you try to give them a coherent advice, they see u as an enemy.

Most time when I attend churches and see the huge number of single sisters, I keep asking myself is it this bad they go for deliverance because of village witchcraft.

Even some pastors are tired of casting demons in their life as they move from one church to another.

Honestly ladies of nowadays are so confused in selecting guys as they place their priorities on his physical attributes albeit the core values a husband material should possess.

LOBATAN
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tonychristopher: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
remember ur friend said he is a fine bobo...mr universe
Neplusultra:
Exactly!!!
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by AXYZ: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
jnrbayano:

Huawei who are we?

And who told you that you're one? FYI, we doesn't necessarily include you. tongue
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by jnrbayano(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
AXYZ:

And who told you that you're one? FYI, we doesn't necessarily include you. tongue

Of course, I am way too heavy to be carried along in the whirlwind of stereotype.

Its no brainer I am not in the we
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Neverquit(f): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Guys, please be fair: would you also stay with a wife or girlfriend that is unfaithful to you as long as she truly loves you? I don't think so.

Back to the OP,

I blame us ladies...the thing some of us do in the name of love lipsrsealed:

1. Why would you sleep with your boyfriend without condoms? If una get belly, e go say make una do abortion(s). How many guys will marry you afterwards.

2. Ladies, you can see how guys are dissing us about sexual immorality. Please ask them oo, who are the ladies doing it with? Aliens? So lesson 2, ladies, learn how to say no. If your bf doesn't agree, he can take a walk.

3. Ladies, please be educated in all or most aspects of life. Be knowledgeable about news, finance, investment etc, so that guys won't use you to play.

4. Above all, be prayerful to your God to bring you the right man.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by GentleToks(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
tonychristopher:

fine boy no pimqple lol

is the account fine or do you leave off women like gigolooo

My submission about dowry come across all tribes in Nigeria including Yorubas.

I am not a gigolo and i ll never be...

Being handsome doesn't give you beautiful ladies but how your game is played bruv.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by mannyiyke: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
There are potential husbands everywhere and when they're ready to get married they will. They keep waiting for ready-made guys whose heart belong somewhere else, prolly to a loyal lady who stood by them through thick and thin.

Except if they want to tell us those bus drivers, conductors, unemployed graduates and those earning less than 50K a month aren't good enough. Then they can as well mould a Dangote and Tony Elumelu replica for themselves.
There's this lady i met on facebook, who is from my town, but who lost interest when she asked me what i do for a living, and i replied dat i own a small scale block industry and a computer centre. She's up to 37 or 38 yrs of age. She knows dat i'm a university graduate, but 'cos of my humble beginning, she lost interest all because she works in a federal teaching hospital. When i assessed d whole scenario, i arrived at a conclusion dat she's not worth me and dat i'm not even interested in her any longer, afterall she's 3 or 4 yrs older dan i am. But d irony is dat she's looking for a husband.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Toks2008(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
mannyiyke:
There's this lady i met on facebook, who is from my town, but who lost interest when she asked me what i do for a living, and i replied dat i own a small scale block industry and a computer centre. She's up to 37 or 38 yrs of age. She knows dat i'm a university graduate, but 'cos of my humble beginning, she lost interest all because she works in a federal teaching hospital. When i assessed d whole scenario, i arrived at a conclusion dat she's not worth me and dat i'm not even interested in her any longer, afterall she's 3 or 4 yrs older dan i am. But d irony is dat she's looking for a husband.

I keep telling guys to leave this love matter first and make money and i mean make good money then go look for love to buy.

Out of 100naija babes you will be extremely fortunate to see 1 that will love you even if you are a conductor with dreams.

It is in Nigeria that a lady will love you based on where you work and what you do for a living.

When you have money,most ladies will be point and get without much effort. I always laugh at thee so called desperate lady who secretly wants a made guy while they disturb GOD for husband yet they will hardly pick the call of a bar tender.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.