Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Desperate For A Husband. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate For A Husband. (62140 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
*rolling a joint while nodding in concurdance* grin
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by amosade30(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

I'm really glad I didn't reply your PM kiss
cz u r timid
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Gurgle(f): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:

angry AND THIS IS ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH THEM.

FORMING LESBIAN,

WHY CANT YOU TELL A GUY HE LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN HIS DP undecided

I AM SURE YOU ARE A MAN

Oga as I said the last time we spoke, there is no need to shout.

I told a guy he looked good in his profile picture just over an hour ago.

Even if I did it repeatedly to different guys you would open a thread calling me olosho

Why are you so angry all the time? It's not good

6 Likes

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Corrected* You look beautiful in your profile picture

cc: tunnamania11
Seen cheesy
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tuzle(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Thats too harsh habba. awe still have good ones at least one out of 1000
dont mind that guy, is it america ladies dat are more holy than ours. He should list one country for me that there girls dont jump from dick to dick only if he wants to marry from those muslim countries like iraq, saudi, somalia
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Thats too harsh habba. awe still have good ones at least one out of 1000

LIKE SERIOUS, I DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY GOOD ONES,

EITHER THERE ARE THE REPENTED ONES OR JUST FORMING GOOD JUST TO TRAP YOU AND LATER RETURN TO THEIR BAD SELF...

4 Likes

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by kahara(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Toks2008:
Desperate for a husband

For many years i never knew how ladies in their very late 20s,early 30s and late 30s feel when it comes to the issue of settling down with a man until recently when i had the cause to really get close to many of them.

Yes many of them will always insist that marriage is the least of their worries but deep inside,most of them are hoping desperately to have a man to settle down with and my acquaintanceship with some of them made me decide to write this short piece hoping that when they see and read it,they will come to understand that their desperation is self inflicted and until they learn to put themselves at a vantage point,they will only hope and wish for a long time that a man comes their way.

I have witnessed many deliverance session for ladies all in the name of looking for a husband but after a close look i come to realize that they are their own problems and this is as a result of the society that have brainwashed them and rather than dealing with the problems,they end up running from from one prophet to another and from one deliverance service to another and some have become a shadow of themselves as they turn to emergency sister dressing like masquerades,going without earrings,make up and even on low cut all in the name of looking for a man.

Please when next you see such ladies,help me inform them that deliverance won't solve their problems and even when we know that there are spiritual hindrance to getting a spouse,most times what we need is a re orientation of our minds,ways of life and culture.

1.Many ladies will not say yes to a man if you are not ready to do traditional wedding,legal wedding,white wedding,blue wedding... Please tell me how easy you expect to find a man in this harsh economy.

2.As an Igbo lady,you are naturally at risk unless you drive it into your man's ear that in your own family they don't ask a man for crazy bride price otherwise you will only see men come into your life without discussing marriage and you will think its a curse from the village but its only as a result of the funny belief that Igbo ladies are expensive to marry.

3.How many ladies can start a life with a struggling man? I guess part of the prayer point during deliverance is that GOD should bring a ready made man to propose to you.Mumu

4.Funny doctrinal belief is another hindrance and many ladies who run to conservative churches in the bid to have a man end up in more bondage.I had a lady friend in her 30s who i admire so much but she goes to one of this conservative churches and there was a time i was so sick and i was expecting her to visit but she never did and when i told her i was angry,she was so quick to say she can not visit me at home and i was like FOR REAL? Even a sick guy? i even told her that she would have at least come in company of a friend and i lost interest in the friendship instantly and i wonder how she will get a good man with that mindset.

5.Rough past is another hindrance and many ladies just believe that if a man loves them the past does not matter.

6.Lack of wife qualities is another issue and i wonder how a lady who does not have the required quality to be a mrs to a man will be desperate fore a man because even if any man comes,he will eventually leave you until you work on yourself.

The bottom line is that many ladies we see in churches today who tend to be looking for a husband are their own problems. So stop been desperate and work on your mindset and you will be surprised that in no time,a good man will walk into your life and marry you.

While some men hunt for a job,some women hunt for a man.

When men get a job,they start to hunt for a wife.

When women get a husband,they cease to hunt for anything because their job includes taking care of a husband who has refused to grow up always answering 'baby' and sucking breasts!

There is always a husband/wife for everybody and there is always a job for everyone.

No hurry in life.

Uwa mgbede ka nma

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Gurgle(f): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
amosade30:
cz u r timid

Yes, I am so timid and afraid of you that I couldn't reply to your PM
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Naija girls are so funny oooo,

I meet this girl in my area, I just moved in some months back, she demands so much, each time she comes to my house she go chop tire, the annoying thing is that she use to come with her friend. Them go chop all my food, men I called the girl to stop coming with her friend.

I finally banged the girl 3 good times, told her the next day. Am no more interested.

Now she don turn sister mary for church ooooo, I attended a night vigil, lol and behold na the girl be usher oooo, she see me shock!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tuzle(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Oga as I said the last time we spoke, there is no need to shout.

I told a guy he looked good in his profile picture just over an hour ago.

Even if I did it repeatedly to different guys you would open a thread calling me olosho

Why are you so angry all the time? It's not good
he like u
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Gurgle(f): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
tuzle:
he like u

I don't understand him at all

why is he always yelling
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Toks2008(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
And if you see the way they now package you go fear.

low cut,no jewelries,no more trousers and make ups and they will be so active in church.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
sinaj:
thread not for me wink

treks to Phone forum tongue
****drag her back*** come here,i want to cm and pay ur bride price.cheesy
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by amosade30(m): 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes, I am so timid and afraid of you that I couldn't reply to your PM
shit is over, let's nt flog d shit too mch....howdy?
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
tuzle:
dont mind that guy, is it america ladies dat are more holy than ours. He should list one country for me that there girls dont jump from dick to dick only if he wants to marry from those muslim countries like iraq, saudi, somalia

undecided YES ALL COUNTRY LADIES DO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT NOT AS RAMPAGE AS NIGERIA LADIES.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Gurgle(f): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
amosade30:
shit is over, let's nt flog d shit too mch....howdy?

Would you mind editing your post, its not necessary to call someone you have never spoken to before a lesbian

3 Likes

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tuzle(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't understand him at all

why is he always yelling
i guess u did not gree for him
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by gabbidonb(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
I can imagine how it is for those ladies; even as a guy once u past 25 and financially secured u face lot of pressure from your family. This struggle is real. Good luck to all singles out there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Toks2008(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Naija girls are so funny oooo,

I meet this girl in my area, I just moved in some months back, she demands so much, each time she comes to my house she go chop tire, the annoying thing is that she use to come with her friend. Them go chop all my food, men I called the girl to stop coming with her friend.

I finally banged the girl 3 good times, told her the next day. Am no more interested.

Now she don turn sister mary for church ooooo, I attended a night vigil, lol and behold na the girl be usher oooo, she see me shock!!!!

And if God opens your eyes to have a glimpse of her past life,you go faint.
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Gurgle(f): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
tuzle:
i guess u did not gree for him

Abi
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by amosade30(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Would you mind editing your post, its not necessary to call someone you have never spoken to before a lesbian
c'mon gal, u rili tkn dt cwios? Ul av issues wt ppl a lot if u tk erri coment cwios, we al cm hia to relax n ctch fun aftr work
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Fake girls every where.

4 Likes

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tuzle(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:

undecided YES ALL COUNTRY LADIES DO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT NOT AS RAMPAGE AS NIGERIA LADIES.
guy i disagree with u america girls are far worst dan ours to them it is no big deal. A 13 years old girl would have slept with at least 2 guy
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Gurgle(f): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
amosade30:
c'mon gal, u rili tkn dt cwios? Ul av issues wt ppl a lot if u tk erri coment cwios, we al cm hia to relax n ctch fun aftr work

Are you going to edit it or not
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
sinaj:

*farts silently*
so u do fart? I was even thinking that fine girls don't fart...now am dissapointed.sad
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Toks2008(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
kahara:

While some men hunt for a job,some women hunt for a man.

When men get a job,they start to hunt for a wife.

When women get a husband,they cease to hunt for anything because their job includes taking care of a husband who has refused to grow up always answering 'baby' and sucking breasts!

There is always a husband/wife for everybody and there is always a job for everyone.

No hurry in life.

Uwa mgbede ka nma

You will make a good comedian
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Shaadey: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Better be tall of words oo....
issorai o
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
tuzle:
he like u
WHY WILL I LIKE A FACELESS SOMEONE ON A FORUM undecided

MIND YOU! I DON'T KEEP RECORD WITH WHOM I HAVE CHAT WITH OR MENTION,

I AM NOT LIKE THOSE SMALL SMALL BOYS WHO ONLY TALK LOVE THIS AND THAT angry WE ARE DEALING WITH REALITY ISSUE
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by tuzle(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Abi
maybe if u gree for him he will start smiling at u
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by amosade30(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Are you going to edit it or not
r u cool nw? Bt dnt try soundin commandn nxt tme ok dear

1 Like

Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Gurgle(f): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHY WILL I LIKE A FACELESS SOMEONE ON A FORUM undecided

MIND YOU! I DON'T KEEP RECORD WITH WHOM I HAVE CHAT WITH OR MENTION,

I AM NOT LIKE THOSE SMALL SMALL BOYS WHO ONLY TALK LOVE THIS AND THAT angry WE ARE DEALING WITH REALITY ISSUE

but youre like those big big boys who abuse people for no reason abi?
Re: Desperate For A Husband. by Gurgle(f): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
amosade30:
r u cool nw? Bt dnt try soundin commandn nxt tme ok dear

Lol

How is what I said commanding

yeah im fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Game For Romancelanders. / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.