Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Echo Called Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Echo Called Life (356 Views)

Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Echo Called Life by SonofIssachar: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Author Unknown

A son and his father were walking in the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!”

To his surprise, hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Curious, he yells: "Who are you?"

He receives the answer: "Who are you?"

Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward!"

He receives the answer: "Coward!"

He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?"

The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention." Then the father screams to the mountain: "I admire you!"

The voice answers: "I admire you!"

Again, the man screams: "You are a champion!"

The voice answers: "You are a champion!"

The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: "People call this echo, but really this is life. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.

This relationship applies to everything, in all aspect of life; life will give you back everything you have given to it."

Meditation: “While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease.” – Genesis 8:22

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

1 Like

Re: The Echo Called Life by ladyF(f): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Amen

1 Like

Re: The Echo Called Life by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Amen

Are you the new introvert? I see you everywhere. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Desire God’s Best And Nothing Less / === / Advancing The Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.